- saraandjess2448
- AceDarkwolf17
- guilmon2149
- dracofan001
- Dramione4ever
- -Harmony-
- sparkles3

Rules:
-If not enough people you can have at least three people(character)
-you can NOT have more than one OC
-dont have to follow the storylines
-if you are not referring to your character, use parenthesis like ((|))
-be nice
-if you are not an OC, please try keep the characters exactly the way they are in the book

IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL:

Have Fun!!

Other Roleplays-
Marauder's Era: link
New Generation: link
last edited on Feb 25, 2012 at 02:55AM

harry potter 4883 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2101-2150 of 4883

hace más de un año Brooklyn_Helena said…
Lilith: *With a little hope* Where? And what about you and Cody? I want you two to stay together.. If you just tell me where I could go, I could go there. You could stay here and be happy. Be happy with your friends and Cody.. I wouldn't really have anyone to be happy with.. Just a few people: You, Max, and Blaise..
hace más de un año saraandjess2448 said…
Jasmine: Where you are gonna go depends on this: When is the date for you to kill Dumbledore?
Lilith: So you're not going with me? You've decided that you want to be happy? *<-- sounds happy for you*The date is.. *thinks*.. May 15th. (<-- I couldn't think of/find the actual date.)
Jasmine: *thinks for a minute* Well, I really kind of have to go with you, Don't I? Alright, so depending on when you want (or have) to leave, we could probably be at the Lestrange manor before anyone even realizes we're gone. I'm still debating whether or not to tell Cody I'm leaving. When we're at the manor, we have to grab the kit I always keep under my bed. Do you know how many times I've run away? Well, in this kit I have a tent, spare wands (don't ask where I got them from) and a magical first aid kit. Then we need to stop at Gringotts and empty our vaults, then maybe me'll make a visit to moms vault as well... After that we need to buy Floo Powder and Polyjuice Potion in case of emergency. Then, we could camp out in various locations until Dumbledore's dead. Then, we come back, say we were kidnapped, say we escaped, and gain back the trust of everyone. It's simple, really.
Lilith: But I'd much rather you stay here and be happy with your friends
Jasmine: If they don't believe our kidnapping story, I am quite good at memory charms.
Lilith: I am too.. I just don't want you to ruin your life to help me..
Jasmine: If I'm not with you, then I'll never know if you're dead or alive, will I? We could tell only the people we trust where we're going. Then we give them some sort of map or something, I'm working on it, so if they need us or want to see us, they can.
Lilith: I could contact you remember? Our brains are like connected.. They could, but I bet you'd be the only one with friends coming to see us.. But, I'll go.
Jasmine: remember, though, we only need this if Dumbledore doesn't, oh, I don't know, fall offf the astronomy tower or something.
Lilith: That is true.... Thank you so much for helping me through this! *hugs her sister*
Jasminee: and, at this point, I'm going no matter what you say or do.
Lilith: Alright * smiles*... Do you think we'll make it back for the Christmas dance? I want you to be able to go with Cody.
Jasmine: Got an idea. We may not have to go at all. I'll be right back, but first... *sneaks up behind Draco, rips out a small hunk of hair, then runs out of the common room before he can protest*
Jasmine: *turns to smoke, goes to Snape's office. It's empty. She takes a vial of Polyjuice Potion and adds dracos hair to it. It turns bright green. She drinks it, then she turns into Draco. She then smoke-travels to he laundry room, takes a clean boy's Slytherin uniform, then she puts it on.*
Lilith: *through mind* What are you doing??
Jasmine: *smoke-travels to the entrance to Dumbledore's office. Yells "Reducto" The wall blows up, exposing the staircase beyond. Jasmine runs up the staircase, only to find the office empty. She then smoke-travels around the castle, until she finds Dumboedore at the top of the astronomy tower.*
Lilith: *Follows Jasmine as smoke and hides once she realizes where she is*
Jasmine: *sees Dumbledore, looks down (thankfully, she still looks like Draco.) takes out her wand, and nonverbally disarms Dumbledore. Dumbledore turns around, and says nothing. He just nods to Jasmine. Jasmine proceeds to use Avada Kedavra to kill Dumbledore. He falls down the astronomy tower just as the polyjuice potion wears off*
Lilith: *runs up to her sister just as their parents are yelling at them, Voldemort still hasn't realized that I have a twin & he sees us* Don't you touch her, Dad!! EXPELEARMIUS!!!!!!!!
Jasmine: Wait, where did THEY come from? I thought I was alone up here... Alone with Dumbledore...
Lilith: They were under the floor. Dad told me to be quiet, and I was. Until I realized what he was going to do. Oh, and I followed you too..
Jasmine: Dad, if you're going to punish me, do it. Yes, I just inconspicuously killed your worst enemy with no witnesses besides us. Oh, an by the way, Im Lilith's twin sister, Jasmine. You wouldn't kill your own flesh and blood, would you?
Voldemort: *confused* Lilith's twin? Bella, why didn't you tell me?... *pauses* Bella, I need your wand. *hand him her wand* And, actually, Jasmine, I would kill my own flesh and blood *casts a spell which brings me to him, holds me back, gets his wand back & passes Bellatrix hers and then begins to cast a spell:* Avada Kedav-
Bellatrix: STOP! Voldemort, you stop that right now! If you harm either of our little girls, I will kill you personally. Myself.
Jasmine: Expelliarmus *bellatrix's wand flies out of Voldy's hand*
Lilith: *passed out* Bellatrix: Jasmine, I'm so glad your safe. *Voldemort tries to say something so she punches him in the face, releasing the hold on me* I'm so sorry how I treated you for all these years. I feel so bad about it. He made me. It was up until now that I realized and uncasted his Imperio curse on me. Now, can you help me wake up your sister? She needs to be taken to the hospital wing..
Jasmine: *blinks in shock* Uh, I'l take her, you're kind of high up on the "Wizarding World's Most Wanted" list, I don't think walking around Hogwarts would be a good idea... *uses Wingardium Leviosa to lift up Lilith* oh mom thanks for protecting me. *levitates Lilith to the hospital wing*
Bellatrix: *uses an animagus of your Hogwarts pet to follow you to the hospital wing & sends to your mind: "You're very welcome, dear."* Lilith: *wakes up* W-What happened??
Jasmine: *puts Lilith on the hospital bed indicated by Madam Pomfrey*
Pomfrey: How did this happen, Jasmine?
Jasmine: Shock, I think. I'm not sure.
Pomfrey: She'll be up in a little while, I can assure you that.
Jasmine: Do you mind if I spend the night here? She is my sister, after all...
Pomfrey: I'm sorry, only the ill can stay.
Jasmine: *really fake coughs* Madam Pomfrey, I don't feel well
Pomfrey: *Smiles* You can take the bed next to her
jasmine: *lays in the bed next to Lilith*
Lilith: *after Madam Pomfrey leaves* A-Are you o-ok?? W-What Happened to M-Mom and Dad? *passes back out* (I have to go but I'll be back tomorrow. Bye!)
last edited hace más de un año
Jasmine: *strokes the black cat that just jumped up on her bed* oh, mom'll be around... *glances at the cat. The cat winks at her* turns out she was under the imperius curse by dad to be mean to everyone besides you, which unfortunately included me. She protected me when dad tried to kill me. As for dad... I think he left the castle grounds.
((ok bye!!))
hace más de un año Hermione-Fan361 said…
((*Is back*))

Max: *Roaming the castle*
hace más de un año BellatrixLOVER1 said…
surprise
hey guys what did i miss????
(BellatrixLOVER1 nothing really.. Just that my character, Lilith, and saraandjess2448's character, Jasmine, were almost killed.) Lilith: *still passed out in the hospital wing with Jasmine and Bellatrix (her mom), who is in animagus as a cat*
hace más de un año dracofan001 said…
((they also killed dumbledore))
Kelsey: left in the morning to go see the dark lord because he calledher.
voldemort: "are you aware ,kelsey, that last night an imposter killed dumbledore and i lost one of my most faithful followers?" he asked
kelsey: "my lord i had no idea."
voldemort: "you do relize that your mission was to make sure that this was done right? you were suppossed to spy and you failed. so i must kill you. CRUCIO!"
kelsey: chokes and screams
kelsey's dad: watches with interest
kelsey:"m-my lord i-i can s-still b-be of u-u-use." she chokes out
voldemort: "very well i must test you first though" releases the crucio spell and searches kelsey's mind. "i have found your assighnment. you will kill that mudblood max. love is a weakness and you must get rid of it. kill him and i will not kill you."
kelsey: tears pooring down face "b-but!"
voldemort: "go now."
kelsey: nods and turns into black smoke and sneaks in castle.
Lilith: *since she has a brain connection with her father, she saw and heard all of that and followed Kelsey to protect Max* (but I have to go again. I'll be back on at about 3:30)
hace más de un año dracofan001 said…
((mk))
Jasmine: *roams the castle, with her cat following her*
hace más de un año guilmon2149 said…
cody: hey jasmine sorry we couldnt have our make out in the room of requirement, something came up
Jasmine: Did you hear? Malfoy killed Dumbledore...
((anyone there?))
(I'm here now.)
((hey!))
Jasmine: *sits on the couch in the Slytherin common room. Her cat curls up on her lap*
cody:...... WHAT?
Jasmine: You-know-who's taking over. I knew it would happen eventually.
Jasmine: So... *absentmindedly strokes her cat behind the ears*
cody: oh, oh no, no no no no 'starts crying'
hace más de un año sparkles3 said…
Ileana: *looks at reflection in lake, wing are black. moans* What's happening to me?
Lilith: *walks in from Hospital Wing* Yes, Cody. I'm sorry to say but mine & Jasmine's dad is going to take over the world.