harry potter Harry Potter Adult Roles for DH?

shieldmaiden posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 11:32PM
So I've been thinking, if they were to include the epilogue into the Deathly Hallows film, who would play the older versions of the major characters we see in the epilogue? I'm thinking so far that Martin Freeman (Tim from the UK Office) could play an older version of Ron and Claire Danes could do an older Fleur (if they ever include her) or possibly even an older Ginny. I'm not completely set on this one though, Kate Winslet as an older Hermione. I think she could pull it off, but I'd rather it be an unknown possibly. =\ Oh and then for Malfoy, possibly Toby Hemingway from Covenant fame. He'll be almost thirty by the time of its release, so just make him look like he's in his late thirties early forties and I think it could work. No idea for Harry yet though, and I want his older version to be perfect!

So who do you guys think could pull off the adult versions of the epilogue? characters??
last edited on Jul 12, 2008 at 06:52AM

harry potter 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año jess_welsh said…
me dunno i would rather the actors who have played them all the way through and just use make up to make them look older that what me rather
but they really need 2 put that eplioge in!!!!