harry potter vs crepúsculo Twilight IS better than harry potter and it will always

edwardxobaby posted on Nov 30, 2010 at 09:20PM
OK so like i said twilight is better than harry potter in everyway ik u potter fans are gonna start asking oh give me reasons to back up ur argument well ill tell u waht the argument is... u potter fans are just no lifers and u re just jealous of twilights success like seriously stoping hating twilight is amazing and harry potter is crap and like they dont even take showers i mean common on like seriously??they must all stink cuz i guess j.k rowling took too much time talking about all the details that she forgot to say that they went to take a shower or something like that and that is just a fact that harry potter STINKSSS!!

harry potter vs crepúsculo 156 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 156

hace más de un año KishuandIchigo said…
Are you trying to be the next PreppyGurl?
cherrybomb2 commented…
Are.you trying to be a troll :p hace más de un año
hace más de un año edwardxobaby said…
no im not trying to be no preppygurl like wtf preppygurl?? that doesnt even make sense
hace más de un año MissKnowItAll said…
angry
"OK so like i said twilight is better than harry potter in everyway ik u potter fans are gonna start asking oh give me reasons to back up ur argument"

Some skills of observation...

"well ill tell u waht the argument is"

Please do, I could use a giggle.

"... u potter fans are just no lifers and u re just jealous of twilights success like seriously stoping hating twilight is amazing and harry potter is crap"

Not a reason. This is a statement. Use P.E.E next time. Give me a reason for Twilight being amazing.

"and like they dont even take showers i mean common on like seriously??they must all stink cuz i guess j.k rowling took too much time talking about all the details that she forgot to say that they went to take a shower or something like that and that is just a fact that harry potter STINKSSS!!"

o.O Not everything in life is spelled out to you. Have you read the books? Because in GoF Harry goes into the Prefects bathroom and has a bath. To anyone with half a brain, that suggests that they have showers.

And in response to your ridiculous claim that JKR spent so much time on detail (how is that a bad thing?) she forgot to mention showers, I'd like to point out that SMeyer forgot to give Bella a personality. BURN.
hace más de un año bri-marie said…
. . . 0.o Are you sirius,edwardxobaby?
last edited hace más de un año
meh
I think she's a troll.
Ok look twilight is amazing because it just is and i think its succes has proven to us that it is because a book that sucked would never get the popularity that twilight and to be so big and liked by so many people it has to be amazing because people are very hard to please and yea w.e about the showers like who cares about that all that im saying is that harry potter is not perfect and everything doesnt happen like in real life and i think twilight is better and people actually can relate to it cuz like noone can relate to a boy tht was freaking marked when he was young by a dark wizard and now he has to kill him because hes gonna take over the world, and he actually is sucessfull at doing this and if ur a lil realistic u would kno tht teenagers cant defeat hitler (voldermord or w.e) and everything tht happens in those books are pure luck and like in real life thinks hardly happen because of luck
troll like really?? is tht the best u can come up with?
No, but I think it's best not to swear at you just yet. :)

Anyway, your most recent post is a load of rubbish. I'm not going to reply.

Buh-bye troll.
ofc u dont have to replay because you kno tht wut im saying is true
No. I just have beter things to do than reply to a troll. Also, you mean 'reply', not 'replay'. :/

Buh-bye troll.
hace más de un año KatiiCullen94 said…
Here's a like story I would like to share, that has a message hidden in it for Edwardxobaby.

For my whole life, I have never had the physical cablility to watch someone embarrass themselves. Australia Idol, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH change the channel!!! HOME AND AWAY! die die die die die!!

Twilight fans..... on this spot... *Graps gun and sticks in mouth...*

Hidden message: please save yourself the fights and embarrassment and delete this forum...
ok bye but like seriously u gotta stop reading so many fantasy books cuz trolls dont exist LOL
ChasingDawn commented…
Are tu really that... dumb? hace más de un año
LucyP77 commented…
Isn;t Twilight technically part of the fantasía genre? If tu don't mind, i believe tu are truly mistaken, so taking down all this stuff would really be the best way to go hace más de un año
^Agree. You look like a fool, edwardxobaby.
@katiiCullen94 im not deleting this forum like idc hp fans have to stop hating on twilight and accept its awesome and its not like im embarrising myself cuz u dont know who i am so like w.e
ChasingDawn commented…
And when twelve año olds can type better, hello Honor roll! hace más de un año
Yeah , I'm so sorry, but its stuff like this, that gives twilighters(not twitards) a bad name.
a bad name??? hp fans are the ones that are trying to give it a bad name because they re just jealous and they cant stand the fact that twilight is becoming more popular than their precious harry potter.
ChasingDawn commented…
I AM TWELVE. TYPE LIKE tu AGE NOT YOUR IQ OF 8 hace más de un año
LucyP77 commented…
Er, we aren't the ones that hyped up all of this nonsense, tu did. We aren't jealous, we're sincerely sorry that your stupidity outweighs your perception as an adult hace más de un año
Ravenclaw2001 commented…
We aren't jealous, we are just telling the truth (and spelling correctly) hace más de un año
Ok look twilight is amazing because it just is
Well, by your logic: Harry Potter is amazing because it just is. Get over it.

w.e about the showers like who cares about that all that
You do, since you brought it up as reason Twilight is better (which you obviously were too dazzled by Edward to realize that Smeyer never told us when he showered either *Snape smirk*)

im saying is that harry potter is not perfect
Nobody ever said that it was.

people actually can relate to it
I couldn't. Even when I was a fan.

cuz like noone can relate to a boy tht was freaking marked when he was young by a dark wizard and now he has to kill him because hes gonna take over the world, and he actually is sucessfull at doing this
No, but I can relate to being/feeling ostracized,used, manipulated, forced into something I didn't want to do . . .

and if ur a lil realistic u would kno tht teenagers cant defeat hitler (voldermord or w.e) and everything tht happens in those books are pure luck
Because the "plain" girl with no personality who wines all the time getting the hottest guy in school with no trouble at all isn't "luck." That's why football players date plain girls all the time.

and like in real life thinks hardly happen because of luck
Winning the lottery, surviving cancer, living a long, happy life, graduating college (things that happen on a daily basis) aren't luck at all. Nope.
hp fans are the ones that are trying to give it a bad name because they re just jealous and they cant stand the fact that twilight is becoming more popular than their precious harry potter
Twilight is definitely more popular. That's why Harry Potter sold more book, earned more awards, was translated into more languages, earned more money, and have been around for a decade and still have a huge, strong fanbase. Because Twilight is popular. Yep.
YES A BAD NAME!
the name that we have NO OFFICALLY EFFING BRAIN and so god forsaken ignorant.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY THEY ARE HATING ON US? well look at what your writing?
" im not deleting this forum like idc hp fans have to stop hating on twilight and accept its awesome and its not like im embarrising myself cuz u dont know who i am so like w.e "
Its so childish.God, even we even get bullied that we cant spell......example A above.

SO SHUT UP!
I'm sick to death of it, have a look, do you think Twilight is winning? No and it's because of this Twilight childish attitude.
"just jealous and they cant stand the fact that twilight is becoming more popular than their precious harry potter. " If you KNEW THE PEOPLE ON THIS SPOT, i would delete that comment right now,.
cause they will eat you up, and wont care if they are cruel about it.

TAKE the advice from the fellow twilighter, who deep down is really trying to protect you.
sid-j-dev commented…
a twilight fan wit sense.. hace más de un año
AprilGhost commented…
Finally. A Twihard with common sense. And Cassidy Tucker, of course. hace más de un año
Shiro_Hittori commented…
finally, A twihard with great common sense! hace más de un año
ok look what bella and edward had wasnt luck it was LOVE and she didnt "get" the hottest guy in school, she fell inlove with him and when u fall in love with someone u cant help it and real love comes both ways so he obviously had to love her back and in harry potter there is no love showed at all only like the little harry and ginny romance and the love of his mother but when ur talking about love for another person that is not blood relatede to you or a friend there is no love and there is depth to the relationship ginny and harry had because he never really did anything to prove tht he loved her and like wow it took harry 5 years in hogwards to get a girl and like teenagers are always with their lil crushes and stuff so i guess harry wasnt a normal teenager cuz he never really cared about girls except cho and ginny
Ravenclaw2001 commented…
That is deeper, más mature amor that Stephenie Meyer ignores. JK Rowling puts in real love, not stalker, obsessive infatuation. There is más depth to the kind of amor featured in Harry Potter than in all of the Twilight libros combined. hace más de un año
and like well obviously harry potter has sold more books and stuff is been around way longer and it has more books and movies but twilight is the new thing harry potter was once good but now is twilights time to shine
Ravenclaw2001 commented…
Do tu mean SPARKLE? *snicker snicker* hace más de un año
look what bella and edward had wasnt luck it was LOVE
Um, no. Again, the "hottest" guy in school doesn't look twice at the plain, boring chick. That's real life. Once you get into high school, you'll find out.

real love comes both ways
Either you're naive or your a moron. There is such a thing as "unrequited love" (Jacob and Bella, Sam and Leah? Ringin' any bells here?)

no love showed at all only like the little harry and ginny romance and the love of his mother
Oh, I see. You've never read the books. And, apparently, you've only been on this site for a day because this is the most common argument by Twifans and we HP fans always prove them wrong.

but when ur talking about love for another person that is not blood relatede to you or a friend there is no love
Whoah. I could have sworn Bill and Fleur and Remus and Tonks got married. Guess not. And Arthur and Molly? They aren't married or in love either. And James and Lily didn't love each other. And Ron and Hermione. And Severus (who loved Lily his entire life - so much so that he changed every aspect of his life to protect her son) must not have been in love. I guess you would know *rolls eyes*

he never really did anything to prove tht he loved her
Yeah. Saving her life, protecting her, helping her didn't prove anything. Nope. Not a thing.

and like wow it took harry 5 years in hogwards to get a girl and like teenagers are always with their lil crushes and stuff so i guess harry wasnt a normal teenager cuz he never really cared about girls except cho and ginny
Here's my hint: Try reading the books (although if you say they are too difficult for you, I won't argue). All these things are explained in detail. Well, most of them. Some of them you can only figure out if you have common sense.

Exactly my point; Harry Potter has been around longer and is still hugely popular all over the world, unlike Twilight.
hace más de un año ThePhoenixTears said…
kiss
ok girl like are you serious??? all i gotta say is that this is pathetic all ur excuses and reasons are pathetic you have no proof or facts supporting anything that you are saying, twilight is not the new harry potter and it will never be i repeat NEVER and you are wrong about what you wrote above

twilight is not nearly as popular as harry potter are you kidding me??the new hp movie came out 2 weeks ago and it has made more money worldwide than any twilight movie could even dream of making for months, not even domestically twilight has been able to beat harry potter and twilight is a big deal in the u.s and harry potter is not as much.Dont even get me started in the books and yes is true harry potter has more books and they have been out for a longer time not even a million years from now with 20 twilight books will twilight ever dream of making what harry potter made in this 15 years or less :O

Twilight is only liked by teen girls or housewives that have nothing to do and not even by tht many teenagers because im a teenager and i hate twilight with a passion and so do all my friends and everytime there is a twilight subject we make fun of it and completly destroy it and dont even get me started with the boys im pretty sure i can say that 90% of guys hate twilight and hate what smeyer has made of vampires so the point is that twilight is only loved by insecure teen girls like you that have an iq of 20 (no offence to any twilight fans that are actually smart because ik for a fact that not everyone is the same and its wrong to generalize but im just talking about the majority)

and yea like katiicullen94 said if you truly loved twilight you would stop talking

you are talking by opinion and you got nothing to back up ur arguments and i can assure you that you will not win this argument or whatever it is because the answer to which is better harry potter or twilight was given when the last twilight book came out and all the harry potter books and twilight books were already published.The authors made it pretty clear by writing this books which one was better and you might like one more than the other but that doesnt automatically make it better

hace más de un año cassie-1-2-3 said…
Saying mean things about Harry Potter is only going to cause mean things to be said about Twilight AND yourself.

And vise versa.

The shower thing is very silly. I suppose you don't think their kidneys filter their blood because it wasn't mentioned, so they should all have died long ago.
i have read the books and i got super bored and it was like so boring and i found everything that they did so stupid and yea ik this is my opinion
btw im a teenager and im in high school and ik what happens and is true its unlikely for the hottest guy in school to go for the plain girl but we are talking about true love here and it goes farther than looks im pretty sure that if edward was ugly bella would still love him because if a person becomes to attached and in love with another it must be real love not attraction and attraction is when you love someone for how they look not for what they are and you usually get over them pretty quickly and bella couldnt do that so she was in love with him.
@thephoenixtears you cant say that 90% of guys hate twilight i want facts gove me facts like you all hp fans are always asking for?? ik a lot of guys that love twilight
Ravenclaw2001 commented…
Uh, probably not. She only notices him because he's "hot". And since when have tu ever seen her mention his personality, o vice versa? hace más de un año
wait but you are forgetting jacob in all of this another guy that happened to be sexy and that was the one that helped bella get through everything that was happening to her and she even got to love him is it just me or is a bella a ***? and the sexy jacob fell in love with her when there was nothing special about her

"@thephoenixtears you cant say that 90% of guys hate twilight i want facts gove me facts like you all hp fans are always asking for?? ik a lot of guys that love twilight"
you are right i cant say 90% because there is nothing proving it but comeon girl it doesnt take a 5 year to figure out that most guys hate twilight and by guys i meant staright guys sorry for that mistake.
hace más de un año Ms_Mea said…
Oh, edwardxobaby, U'VE LIEK TTLY CNNIVINCEED MEE HP SUX!! *gigglesnort*
I'm sorry, I was afraid that you wouldn't sense my sarcasm if I typed like a regular human being.
Anyway, you're "reason" is pointless and you give intelligent Twihards a bad name. It's been fun laughing at this forum though :D
lmfao is there such a thing as intelligent twihards??lol jk :P
@edwardxobaby: Please stop making a fool of yourself. Trolls are funny at the start, but now you just look really stupid.
hace más de un año PotterForever said…
I'm going to assume this is a joke? If you're actually serious, I find your claim that you're in high school a shade on the side of unbelievable.
hace más de un año GemonkDruid said…
Proof or it didn't happen.
hace más de un año HeyItsMeS said…
smile
Naaah, i think that twilight is good, but Harry Potter is much better. I hate that bella is so frickin weird -.-'
why is it so unbelieveable that im in high school?and why do u all kee p saying this is a joke is not a joke stop trying to make twilight seem like a joke cuz its not working
hace más de un año DracoLuver said…
It's unbelievable because kids in High School have proper education. I'm in the eigth grade and I spell correcly and have grammar skills. The reason we are saying it's a joke is because it's so hard to believe that you actually think that your "reasons" are actually right and still act arrogant. Twilight is not a joke, but it's horribly written and has an equally horrible plot. Try defending Twilight without shallow, unreasable explanations and we might actually care about what your saying.
do you live in the u.s?i dont think so you be surprised most kids dont know how to spell many things correctly and its kinda sad btw im not a bad speller i only spell things wrong because im typing fast and i dont reread what i write to make sure is spelled correctly because i honestly dont care as long as is understandable, ik seniors that ask me how to spell "awful" and yea is pretty sad..high school kids in the u.s in public school are really slack and they dont give a shit about anything specially about spelling and im different from this kids i actually care and get good grades.The only reason im defeding twilight is because it pisses me off how potter fans say that twilight has a horrible plot and is badly written like honestly would you have done better than smeyer and gotten farther than her?? i dont think so
Im going to agree ok so harry potter is better written and has more depth to its characters blah blah blah but twilight is a great story too is actually a better story even if is badly written or w.e you say it is

Ravenclaw2001 commented…
I live in the U.S., I'm in 6th grade, and I spell correctly. hace más de un año
Ravenclaw2001 commented…
por the way, my perfil says I'm 14 but I'm 11. So, it's OK to be in 6th grade hace más de un año
@edwardxobaby i totally agree with everything you said about high school in the u.s and the kids that are really slack because im also in high school living in the u.s and public school is just like that so im glad that you are not like those kids because i know lots of them and they are not gonna get anywhere in their life

"The only reason im defeding twilight is because it pisses me off how potter fans say that twilight has a horrible plot and is badly written like honestly would you have done better than smeyer and gotten farther than her?? i dont think so"

in life there are critics everywhere and that is something that you have to live with ,everystory will always be criticised by someone and you cant let this people get the best of you just because you dont agree with them.Sometimes just because you like something doesnt mean is good or greatly written.Twilight has a horrible plot and because of this is always criticised by potter fans.I am a potter fan and i cant stand the fact that such a great story is being compared to twilight.Did you ever stop to think if harry potter fans got pissed when they compared it to twilight or people even say it was better?Just like you are defending twilight right now us potter fans have to stand up for our series and fight back.You might be right many of us might never get as far as smeyer has but that doesnt mean we cant fight for the series we love.

"Im going to agree ok so harry potter is better written and has more depth to its characters blah blah blah but twilight is a great story too is actually a better story even if is badly written or w.e you say it is"

ok so thank you for agreeing and accepting the fact that harry potter is a better written book now you stated above that twilight even though it was poorly written was still better because of what the story is about and that is just a matter of opinion to you thats the better story it doesnt mean it has to be for us

Fine, I'll give you that. This is after all merely an Internet forum where we all make mistakes (myself included) so fine, forget that. I'm just saying, if you want people to take you seriously, at least make an effort. Try to say "you're" instead of "ur" trust me, people will be much less quick to bash you. No, what I mainly meant was your "arguments" were so ridiculously childish, it was almost as if you were just daring us to call you out on it. Now you seem to be under the impression that we are jealous of Twilight's popularity. But you see there's a gaping hole in that theory, do you honestly think we have no lives other than to bash a series that came close to touching our "precious" HP's popularity? No, we bash Twilight because it's just not that good. If you read some of the anti articles, you'll find the majority of them make intelligent points about the books. (Lack of character development, plot holes, purple prose, appaling morals, ect.) Now we're not telling you you shouldn't like Twilight, that's entirely up to you. We are just stating our opinions. If you'd like to bash HP, your going to have to come up with an argument a little more intelligent (and less laughable) than "the characters don't shower." Please take this into consideration. Be well, dear.
Okay, edwardxobaby, but could you please refrain from using chatspeak and run-on sentences?
hace más de un año KateKicksAss said…
I would like to add that in Twilight, it's not like SMeyer mentions Bella taking a lot of showers either.

AND you're living proof that Twilight fans don't get it. I mean, no offence but you could have at least taked the time to spell things correctly, I mean, you can't even insult us Potter fans properly!
hace más de un año Gred_and_Forge said…
What's a better series: Twilight or Harry Potter?

1. Harry Potter
(94.6%)
2. Twilight
(2.4%)
3. I can't decide, they're both awesome!
(2.5%)
4. I couldn't care less
(0.5%)

^ Taken from link

NOW what were you saying about Twilight being better than Harry Potter?
mischievous
^ Lawyered. XD
hace más de un año HecateA said…
smile
edwardxobaby, I can respect that you're brave enough to stand up for a series you love. I really can. It's like I respect lawyers and the people who go on trials to relieve that experience and bring more proof of an assault or whatever. But if you're going to do it, you need a good base, just like that lawyer needs a diploma.

1 jk spent too much time on detail.

Right, let's not describe Hermione's face and talk more about Harry's shampoo... Get my point here? If you took one thing out of HP, it would bite you back in the later books.

2 Why would we be jealous of Twi's success while Harry has his own?
hace más de un año Angel-Trix said…
The reason I think you should refrain from doing chat-speak (as you guys call it), is because this is supposed to be a DEBATE. If you want to be taken seriously, please spell properly, or at least better.

And I respect your opinion on Twilight, but could you please tell us WHY? You know, to let us know why you actually prefer it.
I agree, I also respect your opinion on Twilight. You see, nobody is trying to tell you that you shouldn't like Twilight, we're merely stating our opinions. But you see when you use chat speak in a debate, people don't take you seriously, especially when your arguments are childish as well, you pass yourself off as a joke. I'm not saying you are a joke, you're just passing yourself off as one.

Now, give us some solid reasons why Twiligt is better than HP, and try not to include anything shallow, or invalid. Also please don't accuse us of being jealous, because that's a weak agument, and it really won't get you anywhere.
i see that you guys dont take me seriously because my spelling so here is a debate between two passioned twilight and harry potter fans that seem to be well educated and know how to spell correctly

link

hace más de un año ArcticWolf said…
...If you wanted to argue with your case, you might want to sound more mature. Your style of writing (text talk) on this forum makes you seem childish. If you want us to believe you so we can have a real debate, please sound more educated and believable.

Oh, btw, just because we're HP fans doesn't mean we have no lives. I'm going to a party on Saturday. How's that for no social life?
omfg just because i use abbreviations doesnt mean im less educated and i dont know how to spell, im a lazy person and i dont feel like spelling out every word correctly is not like this website is an official and important place where you have to spell everything correctly all time time, get over the spelling thing already please and just because i use abbreviations and i get lazy and dont spell everything correctly ALL THE TIME doesnt mean i cant have a real debate so please drop this already.If i wanted to i would double check everything i wrote and not spell anything wrong but this place is just not important enough for that like i honestly dont care what you people think of my spelling
hace más de un año Ms_Mea said…
Hey there's no need for 'omfg' Jeezus! All you have to say is, "Okay, I get it. Can we please drop it and actually debate now?"
hace más de un año DracoLuver said…
angry
@EdwardxoBaby -It doesn't matter if you spell right or not. Just try not using textchat - "ur" - your, "u" -you, "r" are, "idc" I dont' care, etc. It doesn't take that much time. The only reason we are saying this is because it makes you seem educated. Yeah, you probably don't care because this website is not "important enough", but your debating on it. Again: we will not take you seriously if you sound uneducated! Please try understanding that!
ok cool did any of you even bother to watch this debate :

link

??? i think it provides solid reasons as why twilight is better than harry potter because at the end twilight obviously wins :)
LucyP77 commented…
That, my friend, is a biased opinion. (We need to ask the 0.5% about this) hace más de un año