harry potter vs crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter vs crepúsculo 54807 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 49301-49350 of 54807

hace más de un año Amalyn said…
1360 (I think, I lost count):

I don't think I saw this mentioned yet, but the Harry Potter world has its own THEME PARK! Mind you, I never understood why it was in the USA rather than England since JKR was so insistent on the series being British, but still it's a THEME PARK!

Then of course there's the facts that

Twilight...

Teaches you its okay to be suicidal after being dumped.

There's no problem with boys sneaking in to girl's rooms to watch them sleep in the middle of the night.

Features a bunch of teenagers who are blind...I mean come on how can you not notice that Edward just stopped a car with his bare hands???

Harry Potter...

You have Hermione and Ginny, intelligent girls who know how to stand up for themselves...and don't get all weepy and suicidal when the boys don't love them back right away.

Boys who respect the girl and their family. (I.e. Harry waiting most of a book before kissing Ginny because he doesn't want to have a falling out with his best friend). And he doesn't try to break Ginny and Dean up, he respects her decisions. Respect, people, its crucial to a lasting functioning relationship!

Hmmm, let's see which set of characters makes for the better role model?
hace más de un año Luckydae13 said…
smirk

JKR created a-whole-nother world. She actually did work and layed out the plot and what was going to happen in each story before she published her first book. She created new characters and spells and stories and everything. I mean, she even has things from the second book mentioned in the sixth. The hand Draco was looking at when Lucius was wanting to drop off dark artifacts at Borgin and Burkes in Harry Potter and the Chamber of secrets was mentioned in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince when Draco used it to cast darkness upon everyone except the person holding it (Draco) It's those kind of things that make Harry Potter WAAAY better than Twilight. Sorry twilighters.
hace más de un año Burnedwood said…
A reply to a comment on the first page from PMT; I read Twilight when I was 13. I had read the HP books already; someone recommended them to me, I was so dumb to think that you were a geek/orsomethinglikethat if you read HP, I was like 11, a dumb ignorant girl obsessed with populairity. But a year after reading the Twilight books (when I was 14) I started to dislike them more and more. After I read Twilight I was like many other girls fascinated with Edward. I was so silly and ignorant to expect and want to have a love like Edward, no one else so perfect as him would satisfy me. I am truly ashamed of that thought I realise now.

I am still trying to sell my Twilight books on some booksite, I'm just too lazy to figure out how the site works.

Also, HP is a book that is great. (this is like a DUHHH-moment, just stating the obvious) It will go down in history as one of the classics. I nowadays do not read any chicklits or any other books like Gossip Girl, and that sort of books. I love books, but only good books. Literature, historical-genre books, and really good fantasy (like HP and the Vampire Chronicles, <-- real vampires).
hace más de un año GemonkDruid said…
^^^
 ^^^
^^^
 ^^^
^^^
 ^^^
#WINNING
hace más de un año xDark_Angelx said…
BAH! >.< When I'm not here, we get new people.

But I was at softball. The best part: I accidentally threw a softball at the other team's girl's ass right as she was running to second. She got really pissed. I thought it was hilarious; I felt bad, of course, but I was laughing later on. :P
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
hace más de un año Gred_and_Forge said…
Hello?
HERRO
Hello?
Dun make me go through all the bachi again. x]
IF THERE'S A GOD OUT THERE

I HATE YOU
Why do you hate me? D:
It's midnight here. I'll probably bachi myself for staying up so late and then being heller tired tomorrow..dun dun dun.

In 3 days approximately, I'll be in the theaters watching Deathly Hallows at 12:15 am!! Okay, that's it x]

Night!
What? You're God? x]
 What? You're God? x]
God of Awesomeness! Now bow down to the master! x]

Okay, for reals this time. Good night!
hace más de un año twihate said…
Okay we gdt it tht Twi-crap is abt romance so u need to describe ur protagonists..but sice wen did romance bcme ALL about looks????!! how f**king shallow r u SMeyer???? sme thngs i just HATED abt breaking dawn:
1. Bella raping her sparkle-ass edward at every chance.. He says na he cant do it.. hv sme control on ur harmones or jst go get laid wid a normal but cute (as it is important to u) guy!

2. Not even once did Bella think about the baby's future b4 it was born.. wasnt she worried it will b a mutant thng wch wont b able to tk cre of itself? ALL she cared was she was knocked up by sparkles n the baby might b yet another sparkly 'dude'
3. Bella in one scene says she was confused betn wearing clothesn seeing her baby FIRST time eva aft being a vamp or making crazy animal luv to vampy vamperson!!!!! u call urself a MOTHER?
4.Who talks in a battle???????
5. ok so gutless volutri gonna leave u alone n u go all yayyy..m free to mke all the lusty love to edwred n ma daughter gonna b big n sexy soon so jacob cn pound her too!! but hello arent volutri bad ppl? they kill tons of tourists fr thr pleasure..isnt it ur responsibilty to tk cre of tht?
^

What's up with the text talk? Actually, that's not even text talk. I don't know what that is o_O
 ^ What's up with the text talk? Actually, that's not even text talk. I don't know what that i
Great, I just bachi'd myself x]
hace más de un año SEEKER6 said…
smile
I've missed this forum...
DAMMIT GRED IS CATCHING UP!
Hellooooooooooo?
hace más de un año harrypotterbest said…
Anybody home?
NOBODY'S HOME
Fine I shall spam here then XD
Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.
"What a beautiful wedding!, What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.
"Oh yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of.....

Oh, well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for, a toast so, pour the champagne,
Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way,
I mean technically our marriage is saved
Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne...

I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.
No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality...

Again......

I chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"
No.
It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

Again......
My new icon looks strange... Not enough colour.
LOL
hace más de un año RussellsGal said…
heart
Harry Potter is simly amazing. it has Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred and George (!!!!), Ginny, Neville, Luna, Sirius, Dumbledore and, best of all, Dobby the House Elf!!! SNM xox
What do you think? >.<
^^
 ^^
hace más de un año AllyAM said…
That's like two people today not realizing we're done listing reasons here xD
I must be some sorta wizard!
Wizard? what? lol
hace más de un año xDark_Angelx said…
Seriously, what's with all these sudden new people?? Must have to do with the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two coming out. X3
hace más de un año alexthedog said…
I know O_O
link
Hello?????????