harry potter vs crepúsculo 1000 Reasons Why Harry Potter Is Better Than Twilight

lauracullen66 posted on Aug 27, 2009 at 01:29PM
just start at one and see if you can get 1000

harry potter vs crepúsculo 54807 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3751-3800 of 54807

hace más de un año FredWRules said…
hahah oh yeah... I rarely go on that page. just find somewhere with twazis and state your opinion and you have bingo! (edited... XD)
hace más de un año venvargie said…
Ahaha, this is sooo true xD
Go to the Twihard spot and there you go XD
big smile
so true!!!

OMG I PREORDERED THE HUNGER GAMES 3!!!!!! *mini happy freakout*
hace más de un año Gingerr14 said…
smile
I think we're at 728..
So
729:
I wrote Harry Potter is better than Twilight by 1 Billion on my window.

My window got egged because of that.
Shows how many crazed teen fangirls, that are hormone raging for Edward Cullen in their pants, have been brainwashed. We must destroy the droids..
wink
Oh, and it's good to be back!!!!!!
MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!

@FredWRules
I <3 The Hunger Games!!!! I got so many friends Hooked. Cyber-high Five!!!
hace más de un año mooimafish17 said…
kiss
were on like 2000 and something lol but good reasons
big smile
2700 and something

*e-fives back, grinning*
smile
#2710? the trailers for the HP movies are exciting, and they've chosen the perfect clips to make you wonder what happens.
In teh twilight trailers, they basically tell the entire story, thus defeating the point of actually seeing the movie.
hace más de un año Sharpay_Wolf said…
I can't tell you if HP is better or Twilight because every movie has a different story but I think that: HP:is cool and have amazing story and Twilight:is very cool romantic story.
last edited hace más de un año
smile
^^ well reasoned
smile
but twlight is not a romantic story (in my opinion)
hace más de un año souflizzle317 said…
@moo, you're right, Twilight is a lust story. No one in that book is actually in love (although I like Jacob, so I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt about whether or not he actually loves Bella). People don't fall in love in like three weeks after barely even talking to each other and then having a conversation during dinner. It just doesn't happen. Therefore, Bella and Edward are in "love" because she smells good and is clumsy, and because he's hot.
@Fred, okay I'm going to just assume you're right with 2710 so:

2711. This is a reallyyyy personal (not like soul-baring personal, but it won't apply to anyone else) post but I'm still going to count it as a reason. It's basically two comparisons of times in my life:

Comparison #1:
When I found out that Harry Potter 4 (movie) was coming out on my 10th birthday: I flipped out and to this day, I don't think I've ever been more excited.
When I found out that Breaking Dawn Part One ( :P ) is coming out on my 16th birthday: I am still very, very, very pissed off at Summit and I would like to kill someone for ruining my special birthday. (I don't know about other countries, but 16 in America is just really awesome, and it's when you can get your driver's license haha)

Comparison #2
When I asked my mom if I could go to the midnight premiere of Twilight even though it was a school night during 7th grade (this was when I was over on the dark side): she went berserk, and told me I needed to get enough sleep to do well in school and I could go see the movie another time.
When I asked my mom the other day if I could go to the midnight premiere of Deathly Hallows Part 1 even though it was a school night (in 9th grade, which is more serious and hard work than 7th): she said of course, and because the day before is my birthday, maybe I could bring some friends.

2712. Learning magic at a boarding school in Britain, or lusting after a vampire in Washington. Maybe it's just because I'm American and I love anything British, but I think it's pretty common sense which one is the better choice...
smile
^^ duh England lol
I'm British and I wanna go there
hace más de un año lucius_malloy said…
flizzie, I agree with your point about Britain :P
Haha, I know I love anything British :) And I just realized, I may not share a birthday with anyone cool (other than Owen Wilson haha) but a million movies come out on or around my birthday and seeing Deathly Hallows on my birthday (basically on my birthday...midnight on the 19th and my bday is the 18th...) will be pretty epic :)

2713. Just because they're vampires doesn't mean the Cullens have to be complete snobs and ignore everyone at the high schools they go to. They could make friends, and then just pretend to grow apart gradually while they're at "college". Instead, they act all high and mighty and completely ignore everyone except other vampires. Everyone - at least, all the good guys - in Harry Potter accepts everyone, poor or rich, human or house elf/goblin/giant etc, pretty or ugly, smart or dumb. The fact that the Death Eaters are prejudiced is the plot of the story. The fact that the Cullens feel like they're so superior to humans is first of all disgusting because they're supposed to be the good guys, and it's also not even ever resolved or a part of the plot.
hace más de un año LoveforSeverus said…
^My mom hates going to midnight premieres but she knows how serious DH is so she's letting her assistant from work take me >.<
hace más de un año SuperFab15 said…
I'm going to the midnight premiere with my friends, and then we're gonna stay up all night and have a Harry Potter party. We're already planning it
@SuperFab, don't you have school the next day? It's a Friday...I'm planning on going with however many friends want to for my birthday and then getting 3 1/2 hours of sleep before getting up and being dead for school haha :)

EDIT: random question, has anyone on here who still checks this forum regularly been here since page 1?
^No, I've been here since, like, after 1000 reasons...
Me and HP4L are planning a party but I'm just going with Charner and hopefully Brandon (my BFFL) but his rents are weird so he might not get to go.
hace más de un año lucius_malloy said…
I've been here since around page 120... :D

and I really, REALLY wanna go to the midnight premiere for DH (I've never been to a midnight anything before) but my mum hasn't agreed yet. I'm working on it...

by the way, have any of you ever seen a philippine dance called tinikling? it looks awesome :)
^I have not :(
And i don't think b-homie will be able to convince his rents to go :( that makes me very sad.
hace más de un año SuperFab15 said…
@souflizzle317, yeah I do. And we're all on colorguard and have to go to a football game after school. It should be interesting!
@SuperFab, have fun with that after a party haha :) I'm planning on just seeing the movie and then going to SLEEP :)

@LoveforSev, really? I feel like I was here before 1000 reasons (I remembered, I joined on page 45 haha) but I thought you were here before me...hmm maybe not :) I've been here for 107 pages!!! I can't possibly be the oldest one here, can I??? (oldest meaning on this forum the longest)

EDIT: never mind, I joined on reason 1629 :)

EDIT #2: and no, I haven't been here the longest out of the ones still here :) LoveforSev was here before me, and so was potterrox (who I think is still around, or am I wrong?), and moo was here WAYYYY before me, and ven too I think?
hace más de un año TheQuibbler said…
heart
YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO WRONG!!! I JUST FINISHED TWILIGHT AND IT IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE UNIVRSE!! IT HAS WAY MORE LOVE THAN HP COULD EVER DREAM OF IT!!!!!
hace más de un año potterrox said…
Hey everybody!! I'm back! I was at camp for two weeks, and you guys were busy. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to read the 30+ pages you all added while I was gone, so I'm joining the conversation right now.
Quibbler - are you joking?
also i have no idea what page i came in on
No, I got here around page 60 xD
crying
YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO WRONG!!! I JUST FINISHED TWILIGHT AND IT IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE UNIVRSE!! IT HAS WAY MORE LOVE THAN HP COULD EVER DREAM OF IT!!!!!

Please tell me you're just kidding.
PLEASE tell me you haven't crossed over to the sparkly side...
@ven, that's weird I thought that you had been here before me... guess not :)
@moo, it's ok you came sometime between page 1 and 45 because I'm 99.999999999% positive that I remember reading all of your posts as I read the 44 pages before I joined :)

"YOU GUYS ARE SOOOO WRONG!!! I JUST FINISHED TWILIGHT AND IT IS THE BEST BOOK IN THE UNIVRSE!! IT HAS WAY MORE LOVE THAN HP COULD EVER DREAM OF IT!!!!!"

Quibbler, please, please PLEASE tell us you're joking and you're just imitating a Twihard....I'm begging you, please say you're kidding!!!
Fizz: for real? I could have sworn you were here before me! woah!

Quibbler, please tell me you're joking. You were really cool... Please be joking.
hace más de un año emlincr said…
I think I'm one of the newbies on this forum =D Actually no, I guess I'm like a medium-bie. It's kinda sad though that the ones who first posted some of the reasons didn't stick around to see it reach well over 2000.

And Quibbler, please tell me that you were joking.
^I remember that. Anyone know what ever happened to LilysLittleTwin? She was on here for the longest but didn't she end up saying "it's ridiculous, we shouldn't waste our time on this."??
^I think it was something like that when I was reading all the pages.
I don't know what happened to her (LilysLittleTwin) but she kinda just disappeared from this forum...so did Mrs-Grint, I liked her comments :)

@emlincr, You're one of the older ones here, 'cause I remember I was looking through the first few pages earlier today and I saw your name thingy show up at like page 10 or something....and I didn't join till page 45!!!

@Quibbler, I agree with LoveforSev, you were really cool, PLEASE be joking *gets down on knees and clasps hands together and begs*
meh
2 thousand something something:
link

He brings out some good points.

EDIT:
TheQuibbler - How can you think that?? Twilight has basically no plot, too many grammatical errors, and all Bella wants to do is be sad. Don't believe me? Chapter 7. "she woke up with renewed hope, but tried to suppress it" Yeah, let's just be sad all the time. Because that will make life better.
Yeah I agree. Mrs-Grint was cool. But I still see her around fanpop so it's not like she's off the map totally but I don't even see comments or anything from Lily anymore
hace más de un año TheQuibbler said…
sad
why would i joke about the BEST SERIES EVER!??
@LoveforSev, oh really? I don't really go anywhere else on fanpop than this forum so I wouldn't know if LilysLittleTwin disappeared completely or not...Maybe she got sick of fanpop or something, I don't know haha

@Quibbler, I'm this close to believing you. Please, please, PLEASE, prove me wrong and tell us you're joking. If your next post is about Twilight being awesome, I'm going to have to give up on you :(
hace más de un año potterrox said…
I've been here since page 32 or 33, I think. Loveforsev and moo were here before me, I'm pretty sure. Most other people hav disappeared.

@quibbler- :(
@souflizzle317
We must begin an intervention to reverse the brainwashing.....
@potterrox, I know most people who were around when I joined have disappeared by now too....I'm proud to have been here for over 100 pages :)

@Gingerr14, yes intervention will definitely be necessary. I'm just giving her (Quibbler's a girl, right?) one more chance to be kidding about it...
why would i joke about the BEST SERIES EVER!??

Please please PLEASE tell me you're just kidding.
If not...I've lost what little bit of hope for humanity I have left...
@soulfizzle- Haha wow I actually didn't realize how long I've been on this forum. I've been on since page 40. I think LoveforSeverus is the oldest one among us.
crying
lilyslittletwin still sometimes goes on the battle plans... she just doesn't go on here anymore...

@quibbler, you used to be so cool!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO OVER TO THE DARK SIDE!?!!? (please tell me you're a hacker!!!!! *starts to cry*)
hmmm
^^ a hacker - there is hope!!
ikr? haha I have given you hope! (WIN!) *gets down onto knees and prays to the heavens that it's just a hacker*
smile
Do you guys like Ginny - coz there is a lot of hate around

me - i LOVE her!
 Do tu guys like Ginny - coz there is a lot of hate around me - i amor her!
Why there gotta be hatin' on Ginny? D: