1. Harry Potter actually has a plot, and it's a great one! 2. The characters are realistic and tu can actually relate to them. 3. The girls can do things for themselves, and don't need a boy in their lives. 4. HP fans know how to spell. 5. There are más themes to it, and they're not anything close to "It's alright to have a perverted, stalking, sparkling vampire as long as he says he loves you" and "Boyfriends should take over your life, and cause tu to spend less time with your friends." 6. It is written well, and that doesn't mean putting in a few big words every now then to make it seem intelligent. 7. The comedy in Harry Potter was intended, meaning people don't laugh only at the plot line. 8. When a fight is planned, they don't have a whole bunch of people mostrar up just to talk out the problem. 9. I understood everything the first time I read Harry Potter. I read Twilight twice and I still don't understand a lot of it. 10. It is interesting enough to make me read it multiple times. 11. There are far más characters, and they all have their own personalities. 12. Harry's best friend does not fall in amor with his daughter. Need I say more? 13. There are way más interesting fan rivalries in it than Team Edward o Team Jacob. 14. The vampiros in Harry Potter DON'T SPARKLE! And the hombres lobo don't remind me of oversized perros on steroids. 15. Main characters die in it, which helps for moving the story along as well as making it más realistic for us, and we mourn for their deaths since we know enough about them to amor them, and these things aren't just because they "are beautiful" o "smell good." 16. Robert Pattinson was famous for being Cedric in Harry Potter first. 17. We had the names Black and Clearwater first. 18. JK Rowling created a whole new world, and all Meyer did was say that vampiros and shapeshifters live in our world secretly. Rowling made spells, schools, creatures, sports, a whole ministry! Meyer just stuck a few creatures in a place that already existed, and the best she could do to make it her own original story was to make the vampiros sparkle and have "superpowers" and disgrace the name of a real vampire. 19. Rowling used Latin for her spells and names. The best Meyer could do is "Renesmee"? 20. Rowling did some great foreshadowing. She brought up the diary and the locket early, before we even knew what a Horcrux was, and a whole bunch of other stuff. This is also a great example that I found on MuggleNet: In St. Mungo’s, when they are going to visit Mr. Weasley "They climbed a flight of stairs and entered the 'Creature-Induced Injuries' corridor, where the segundo door on the right bore the words ' 'DANGEROUS' DAI LLEWELLYN WARD: SERIOUS BITES'." If tu put these words on a sign, they would read: Creature-Induced Injuries Dangerous Dai Llewellyn Ward Serious Bites Take the first word of each of these and what do tu get get? Creature Dangerous Dai Serious? No ─ Kreacher Dangerous, Die Sirius
1. Harry Potter's villian actually does something. 2. Harry Potter's villian is evil for a reason. 3. Harry Potter's villian has thousands of evil minions with purdy lights that hurt people. 4. Harry Potter's vampiros don't sparkle. 5. Harry Potter's vampiros don't remind me of disco balls. 6. Harry Potter's hombres lobo are werewolves, not shape-shifters. 7. Harry Potter has más than half a brain. 8. Harry Potter is selfless, courageous, sweet, kind, caring, etc., etc. 9. The depth of Harry Potter's characters. Severus Snape, Regulus Black, Draco Malfoy, etc. 10. No one in Harry Potter is perfect. 11. Harry Potter does not abuse his friends. 12. Harry Potter does not stalk Ginny. 13. Harry Potter teaches about love, not lust. 14. Harry Potter girls are strong and independent. 15. Bella has 'the emotional depth of a teaspoon'. 16. Renesmee should not exist. 17. Neither should Jacob. 18. Harry Potter's friends don't suddenly disappear at the end of the series. 19. Harry Potter cares about EVERYONE. I.e. as much as he hates Draco, he wouldn't want him dead. 20. harry Potter's protagonists do not think killing is 'fun', nor will they ever. 21. JKR created a world. Smeyer created a house. 22. Where's the Twilight theme park? I don't see one. 23. Harry Potter appeals to almost everyone, Twilight appeals to hormonal teenage girls. 24. Harry potter characters are easier to relate to. 25. Harry Potter teaches the racism=bad. 26. JKRowling did not butcher mythology because she was bored. 27. Christian undertones>Mormon overtones. 28. JKR was a struggling single mother when she wrote H and she still donated money to charity. Smeyer had a husband to support her and kept every cent of the profits. 29. The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch through the Ages. All great libros writtin por JKR to promote charity. 30. Quidditch>Vampire baseball. 31. The Harry Potter cine pwn the Twilight movies. 32. Harry Potter's actors like their characters. 33. Emma Watson has más than one facial expression. 34. Bella is Edward's doormat. 35. Harry Potter characters are not 2 demensional.
Anyone who has read Twilight and is intelligent will recognize the over-emphasis on beauty. Heck, Meyer wasn't even being poetic about it. She went on and on about the beauty of those vampiros but did nothing to actually make us like them. Well, unless the whole depressed, stalkerish, bloodsucking vibe appeals to you. The very first thing that stung me was the fact that Bella treated her parents with lack of respect. Sure she seems to amor them in her own fashion (willing to abandon them for an immortal life) but really? Harry defends and respects his parents even though he never really knew them. It teaches kids to appreciate what they have, to respect and be grateful for the care they are given. Then tu have the whole descripción of the high school kids in Twilight. All of them are portrayed as insignificant while in Harry Potter all minor characters seem to have their own personality. Twilight pays so much attention to money and beauty when there are más important things in the world. tu see it in Harry Potter. Compassion for others, overcoming a bad childhood without being amargo, amargos o taking it out on others. Forming bonds on the basis of personality and circumstances rather than looks and status. In Twilight tu see Edward Cullen suffering and despising himself for being a vampire but Bella seems to have no qualms about becoming one. And since when did we travel back to the middle ages? All this time, women everywhere have been fighting for equal rights and breaking the glass ceiling and then comes along a novel in which the female protagonist almost kills herself with depression when the man in her life leaves her. Some might say that it is true amor and all the bull-crap but is a girl not even in her twenties capable of making such a decision? And I don't consider Bella wise o intelligent por any stretch of imagination. Even if we disregard major plot-holes, cliché and a host of others things wrong with this plot, there is also the fact that Bella's pregnancy and delivery would probably scare the living tar out of young mothers and pregnant women. Really, how can tu even believe it? A super-fast gestation period and her subsequent super-fast growth into adulthood doesn't seem freaky at all? And the notion on imprinting on a child? Really. Both Harry Potter and Twilight are fantasía novels but even with fantasía tu need to add a some logic. tu need to reinforce everything tu present with several other facts to make it seem realistic. It is blasphemous to include Twilight in the same genre as epics like Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter and such. In the end, it is all about intelligence. The intelligence of the writer, the intelligence of the reader and the intelligence of the characters in the story. I think we all know which one wins here. Besides, Twilight is obviously a case of self-insertion.
1. Harry grows throughout the series. Bella doesn't change (except for turning into a vampire, but that's a different type of change). 2. Harry cares about his friends. Bella abuses them, then tries to make THEM look guilty. 3. Harry Potter is realistic (I KNOW it is a fantasy. Even fantasies should be realistic in some ways). 4. Acts of selflessness in Harry Potter are far más selfless than those in Twilight. 5. Bella is a Mary-Sue. 6. All Bella does THE ENTIRE TIME is either whine about how horrible her life is o drone on about how pretty Edward is. 7. JK Rowling knows the difference between amor and lust. 8. Pedophilia, stalking, child grooming, abuse: not made to look like wonderful, selfless amor in Harry Potter. Harry Potter has GOOD messages. 9. Harry Potter characters have depth. 10. JK Rowling did research. Meyer didn't. It couldn't be más obvious. 11. The Harry Potter climax is suspenseful and interesting. There is no climax in Breaking Dawn. 12. JK Rowling isn't afraid to kill off the good guys. 13. HP women can do things for themselves. They don't need a man to watch over them every second. They can mover on with their lives if their boyfriend dumps them. 14. JK Rowling shows that we should be kind to animals. Meyer shows that they don't matter. 15. JK Rowling is clever. She has all sorts of tricks and messages that are difficult to find. (Erised is Desire spelled backwards; 62442, the code to get into the Ministry, is also "MAGIC" on phone keypads) 16. Harry Potter foreshadowing is complex. Meyer uses Alice as the obvious device for foreshadowing EVERY SINGLE TIME. 17. The Harry Potter humor is actually funny, not just randomness. 18. Harry Potter has A PLOT. 19. Voldemort took 7 libros to destroy. James was killed in about 2 chapters. 20. JK Rowling purposely put flaws into her characters. Meyer gave Bella one (1) flaw; being stubborn. This only serves to make her look cute, so it may not even count. (Of course there are all the things Meyer doesn't see, but that's a different story). 21. Physical appearances aren't the most important feature of a Harry Potter character. 22. Harry Potter characters grieve the deaths of minor characters. 23. Harry NEVER says "killing is fun". Edward not only says this several times, but is STILL made out to be the good guy. 24. The Cullens fall apart completely because Edward dumped Bella. This shows exactly how tightly knit the family is. 25. JK Rowling doesn't break her own rules in order to make it easier for the main character. 26. Harry Potter and his friends sacrifice things. 27. Severus Snape. Need I say more? 28. JK Rowling shows what she wants to say. Meyer just tells, never shows. 29. Harry Potter shows money and immortality aren't really important (and that immortality isn't as good as it appears). Twilight tells tu the opposite. 30. In Half Blood Prince, I found myself feeling bad for Voldemort. I can't say the same for any Twilight "villains".
What's más annoying than a good plot line, likable characters, an imaginitive world, good humor, clever villans, and a book series that's never been done before? Not to mention all those copies sold, millions of dollars made from movies, and how it reaches to audiences male and female ages five to seventy five.
Like I dicho dear, tu let the cat out of the bag. There are many themes to Harry Potter on so many levels. People can reread each book and find a different plothole that might lead to soemthing o an answer. There are characters galore, and the three main characters arnt pathetic, Sparkly, o look like a pansy dog. Hermione doesnt want anything to do with boys until about the time she is fifteen and even then she doesnt obsess over them she mostly dates them to bug Ron. Harry has bigger problems then Vulturi. Hes an evil Lord called Voldemort with - You'll amor this a lover type evil muse named BELLA. o Bellatrix. The first person he kills when he rises again is Edward Cullen, oops I mean Cedric Diggory.
Urm, well.... Harry Potter has a plot, the characters are people tu can relate to, and everything else people have listed. No offence, but this is such a stupid question. I'd quite like to hear tu answer and EVIDENCE on WHY THE HECK sMeyer is better than JKRowling. Thank you. BuhBye.
I cant hardly believe that someone will stick to twilight up to this point.. tu must be a great fan..
well, lets enumerate some facts..
1.HP is about life, loyalty, friendship, courage, love, etc..etc.. TWILIGHT is about a good-smelling hair that attracted a 109-year old virgin, which,according to SMeyer, is LOVE.. (wtf?!)
2. hp characters have back drops. they dont get sad o gloomy for no reason.
*gets tired of this thing..frowns*
hp sounds deeper, even if JK didnt used "breathed" all the time..
hp kindda boost up my vocabulary skills, and twilight.. err.. i dont like the sound of it..
SMeyer made vampiros so perfect that they dont get affected por sun.. What's the reason behind that? Well, its because BELLA IS SMEYER.. in other words, Smeyer fancies edward herself so she made him so strong so that her "day-dream-love-story" will never risk stuffs and will be focused on the "you are my life" stuffs and the "suck-a-shit" romance..
err.. that's it.. maybe.. :D
EDIT: JKRowling made everything very detailed that it is very much convincing to be an alternate universe. SMeyer made everything so "romantic" (sarcasm.yes.) that every girl masturbates every night.
Hp is a WORLD WITH ITS OWN SKY AND UNIVERSE.
Twilight is a story. nothing more.
We (hp fans) now live with a world with muggles, dementors, azkaban, hogwarts, as an alternate of people, depressions, prisons and schools, can SMeyer be that original?? i doubt it.
the only thing that came from meyer is sparkling vampires, original. and very much displaced.
are tu serious?? JK Rowling is the richest woman on this PLANET! Not Britain, PLANET. Not author, WOMAN! She's the segundo richest person on the earth.
tu want me to lista the reasons? Ok.
1. Harry Potter isn't a drippy, stupid, miserable "love-struck" teenager. 2. It actually HAS a constructive plot 3. It's REALISTIC! People die! And it's not a bad thing that they do! We're sad, and that's what J.K WANTS! Because she wants her characters to have such an impact on us that we'd cry over their death when we can just go back a few pages and they're alive. 4. It's constrctive, for through the whole series, J.K wove a spiderweb which she unravelled at the end of the series. 5. THERE'S NO EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have tu even read HP?? Twilight has one-dimensional characters that are on parte superior, arriba of that bad examples for everyone (Bella!!!). There is basically no suspense since there is no real plot and SMeyer is an aweful writer! Twilight teaches us how important it is to have a boyfriend and to be totally dependent on him. HP teaches us that good triumphs over evil and that freedom and justice are worth fighting and dying for!
Well other than everything everyone else has said, J.K. Rowling's fans don't type like "Why does every1 prefer Harry potter???! It's annoying twilight is sooo much better n stephanie meyer is a great writter compaired 2 jk Rowling!!" and actually write understandable sentences with proper spelling and grammer.
people like me simply enjoy harry potter más than twilight because J.K Rowling is a brillient woman who came up with this story of harry potter, and this story that was so incredible that it has made J.K Rowling a billionare , Stephenie Meyer just had a dream and decided to make a story out of and it got published and made into a movie and edward and jacob r hot so that makes it a great book, and bella is a stupid vain and floohish girl who gets her self married and knocked up at the age 18, its honestly not hard to see this if u actually pay attention to más than bellas amor life
1) Learn how to spell correctly, your beloved author's name is spelt incorrect, and so is 'writer' and 'compared'. tu sadden me greatly. 2) Need a reason? Just look at the '1000 reasons why Harry Potter is greater than Twilight', o look at the other respuestas these cool people have given.
Siriusly, tu can't have read Harry Potter recently, o the last two books, because then tu would be eating your words, big-time. We, on the other hand, have read all the Twilight books, and the Harry Potter books, multiple times. :) And we're proud to say, we appreciate good literature.
"Twilight is better than Harry Potter because it makes a más appropriate toilet paper when tu run out. Also, it is better as if tu have a wobbly table, tu can stick it under for support. And finally, Twilight is better because it sets feminism back 100 years. All Harry Potter has is an exceptional plot and characters." Suck it up, dude, Harry Potter > Twilight. por far.
I've read both series. HP is one of the best series out there. I've read better fanfiction that Twilight- all it is is attempted sexual tension. HP goes into más detail, más story. Twilight is all like "omg i like ttly met dis boii and he's like sooooo awsome. he's like sparkly nd stuff! hes a vamp but its all good cuz he like wont drink my blood!" Face it- Edward's a fairy. Twilight shows impressionable children that if tu don't have a boyfriend, well you're gonna have to kill yourself o something. Hogwarts gave children imagination- a sense of wonder. Harry Potter has fans of all ages. Twilight has teenage girls and their moms.
No,your wrong. As much as I also like twilight,HarryPotter libros are better written. The plot,everything tu wouldn't have imagined,and the cine are simply far más better than Twilight. I don't even know why I like twilight! I guess,for one character (which is not Edward and neither one of the cullen's o Bella) Possibly I like the character's who do actually have a personality,in twilight!. The ones tu could compare too!. And J.K Rowling is an amazing writer,though In the past I sustained the contrary I've know figured out that her escritura style is más dramatic and creative,using complicated words. BUT Stephenie Meyer was neither a writer when she wrote Twilight! She was just a normal woman with a family.
I think I have no good reason to like twilight,and the thing that bothers me so much is that ITS SO HARD TO DEFEND IT! it's really very hard,when the people who dislike twilight already made a bad impression about the twilight-fangirls who like sparkly dead cold vampiros and drool over Edward Cullen. Of course some Fangirls really are exaggerating,obssesive and compulsive but not all are like that!. In my opinion its quite easy to sustain HP because everything Twilight fans say,HP fans have más reasons to sustain that twilight is 'crap'. I've defended it as much as I could,and now I just want to back off! Im going to stay in the corner and be a calm twilight fan :// That was all--or partially (better sayed) everything I had to say.
This post is an epic fail. Please... Just don't! I get that some people prefer twilight over HP. but saying it's better... Not so sure. I try to be open minded about the twilight situation (sp?) but when fans like this post things like this... It gets me a little miffed. I do know, however, that there are twilight fans who aren't like this and mostrar respect to us HP fans. I appreciate those fans very much.
I'm sorry, but Twilight,no matter how many Twihards will hate me for this. heres 10 Reasons why Hp is Better than Twilight. 1. how can anyone 'love' a creepy, overprotective, stalking vampire? Come on! 2. Would tu get back with your boyfriend if he left you, breaking your heart, which nearly made tu commit suicide? Need i say more? (but i will anyway) 3. How on earth can tu bare to be a mile near some guy who could kill tu in a second, and drink your blood, and say he was it was cena time? 4. Edward wont let Bella hangout with her best friend because he's jealous. 5. Harry Potter HAS human friends that he cares about. 6. Harry Potter cares about EVERYONE and not just his 'true' love. 7. even if Drako (or however its spelt) is his enemy, he wouldn't want him dead. 8. Harry's best friend doesn't fal in amor with his daughter! Eeeeewwwww!!!! 8. Harry Potter has a different storyline each time, while Twilight (and other libros in seires) revolve around Bella and keeping her alive.( which nearly fails like ten times!) 9. Harry Potter's characters die, making it más lifelike. 10. Harry Potter changes in every book, he feels real emotions, love, heartache, and will one day(sadly) die. while Family Vampire over in Forks will live forever and ever and ever, and do the same things over and over. sorry but i'd rather live a long (not toooo long) life and die in peace rather than live forever and watch my mortal friends die. sorry if this offends any Twihard fans! Really sorry! :p
1. Harry Potter dosent have airhead obsessive fans. 2. Harry Potter has a REAL plot and REAL charachters. 3. Harry Potter dosent suck. 4. Harry Potter was here first. We've been here longer, and we'll be here longer!
tu live in the real world? Is that even those who are Twihards know that JK Rowling is much better than SMeyer. tu may not like the kind of HP story and prefer the romance of twilight, but that does not mean that twilight is better o that Meyer is a better writer than Rowling, it's just your opinion. And in my opinion, your opinion just show's that tu had never read HP books. And por the way, I've read Twilight saga.
Ok really, tu must be freakin joking! Stephenie Meyer, a better writer than JK Rowling??!!! I'm sorry, but tu must be smoking something...I'm sorry to be kinda mean, but I'm allowed to state my opinion just as much as you. Honestly, Stephenie Meyer can't even be compared to JK Rowling...
As one of my favorito! " The Breakfast Club " frases goes.... " Dont mess with the toro young man/woman, you'll get the HORNS!" o if tu really have the nerve to ask this my favorito! Bender Quote " Screws fall out all the time sir, the world is an imperfect place."
first, because the characters are REAL. I cried when Dumbledore died, did tu cry when edward dumped bella? Hogwarts and the wizzarding world is so realistic, they could make a theme park about it. twilight happens in a real place, which makes it a lot less creative. Harry potter appeals to everyone who is old enough to read the libros o see the movies, while twilight is for teenage girls. Last but not least, HE'S HARRY POTTER! HE'S THE BOY WHO LIVED! NOT A SPARKLY LITTLE BAT! HE'S THE ONLY SURVIVOR OF AVERA KEDAVERA, A CURSE THAT KILLS WHOEVER'S IN ITS WAY! HE'S RAN INTO VOLDEMORT MANY TIMES AND DEFEATED HIM IN ALL! BEAT THAT TWIHARDS!
gee i wonder it couldnt be because it actualy has a point o it takes me más than a week to read all of them o maybe its because it is actualy a good book that many people have loved for más than 2 years and the people who amor it arnt crazy sico freaks that cant even type right and talk lik dis
Okay I amor Twilight, but it will NEVER be better than Harry Potter. Twilight may be huge now, but believe me in about 10 years it will be forgotten& Harry Potter will still be remembered as a classic in 50 years <3
I amor both. I am personally a huge Twilight fan, currently lectura the Harry Potter series(I'm only on book 2). Even though I'm only on the segundo book, I can tell that it is written better por far & JK Rowling is a better author. I even think I've enjoyed lectura the first two HP libros más than the first two libros in the Twilight Series. Assuming you've never read any of the HP books, tu should try lectura them sometime.
Bet your regretting creating this pregunta (not really a pregunta to be honest when there is only one true answer) aren't you?? not one person could think of a solid argument against the shear genius that is J K Rowling and Harry Potter. Harry Potter == once in a lifetime creation that will be remembered and passed on for generations to come, and will be in the best libros ever created. Twilight series==.......just another rendition of a supernatural romance taking everything from Anne Rice, Buffy, the Sookie Stackhouse Chronicles(True Blood) and the vampire diaries....putting them all together BADLY!! and adding GLITTER. If these libros had have come out when people had other things to read and look at i doubt they would have been as half as successful Meyer just got Lucky. In say a yr after breaking dawn (the worst of the lot) is made into a film the hype will die and that will be it. I'll say no más cos i'll just be repeating everyone else. everyone who replied here knows that it takes true skill and thought to create a new world animals, characters spells etc that all interlink and span 7 libros that not only follow in succession but cleverly link within each other first book to last, segundo to sixth etc and yet can still relate to everyone no matter there age................recreating a well known and used romance between a human and supernatural doesn't sound so original now does it?? Ok i'm done now.......ALL IS WELL!! :)
I have one word that sums this whole shebang up: Fail. Fail grammar, Fail series, Fail question, Fail argument. Get in line o GTFO. Harry Potter will last a lifetime. Twilight will only last a couple of years when all the little fangirls grow up.
Simply because Bella is a needy bitch, and her whining is SO annoying, even if it's just in a book. And anyway, everyone knows she's going to get what she wants, and have sex at, what, 16? What is that teaching kids? That it's okay to have a baby at 16. Well it's not. Harry Potter is amazing; tu never know what coming next, and in some way things are connected. Like Hagrid's expelling and Tom Riddle.. Who would have ever guessed that's what had happened? She also had to think of so many made up thing. The only things Meyers did was make up sparkling vampiros and Werewolves. J. K. Rowling made up a bunch of different spells, and SO many different animal, she came up with 4 house names and gave then each traits, made up words such as 'muggle', and even a new sport! Meyers doesn't have that much imagination. J.K also has to be many different people. She has to be funny for fred and George, smart for all the professors (sometimes so smart I don't even know what she's talking about), and sometimes (I don't really know what to call this, deep maybe?) for Dumbledore, who speaks many wise things which is also very good for quoting. J.K Rowling is just better. Anyway, if I saw some guy watching me eat, sleep, and everything else I do.. I don't think I'd fall in love, I think I'd call the police.
i feel sorry for whoever asked this stupid and piontless question. if he/she was a twi fan, she should have known that this q would just make it más obvious that hp is better...:P the poor things will never give up! :P even though thay already lost. and here is a little más humor for the hp fans!! did u spot the diff? cuz i didnt! :P
omg!!!is your brain having a meltdown? seriously? o u must be really weird, because no one with brains would say sm's escritura is better than jkr's. o wait, maybe tu can't comprehend proper english, and your brain can only process stone-age english...
Why should we answer tu when tu can't even fucking spell correctly? Why? I don't understand. If tu think you, who cannot even set up a proper question, can judge that a book about an oppressed girl Bella, who right from the start, cooks in the cocina and believes that is her job, then. Well. tu wouldn't understand even if we force fed tu the truth.
Ah I don't care... at least when I watched the first Twilight movie I was sort of yawning and stuff and I would have fell asleep if it was not for the urge to remain as compact and as secret as possible. But when I watched HP, I was... real wonderstruck. I am actually not a fan of both.....
Well, my dear muggle, there are a million reasons why Harry Potter is better in plot, style and devices. Don't get me wrong, I still like Twilight, just like many teenage girls, so don't call me biased. The message is so much más meaningful. Twilight is about fighting for love, no matter how hard? Good message. However, Harry Potter discusses society, family, love, loyalty, stereotypes and fate. Society 'If tu want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals.'. Family, how what family you're from doesn't define you, how family is something irreplaceable and cannot be matched. Love, how amor is the ultimate magic and protection and something, no matter how lost and forgotten, such as Lily's amor for Harry, will remain. Ron and Hermione's amor is the purest type of amor I can imagine, they always loved each other, but they only made anything further when they were truly in love, not hurl yourself into it like a certain Miss Swan. Loyalty, even though Sirius went through hell, he stood to what he believed and even though he knew he would return to hell o suffer worse, he planned to stand por the people who cared for and stayed loyal to him. Stereotypes, Snape, we can all agree, we hated because of who he represented, a twisted, horrible Slytherin, he wasn't defined por who he was grouped with, he was unique, Remus Lupin, someone disowned por society, he wasn't defined por that, he was still loved. Fate, how things are meant to be, tu cannot fight your path but tu can achieve what tu are destined for and help as many on your way, Dumbledore and Harry. Dumbledore in itself. I think who and what he represents is perfect. How he, fair enough knew Harry's fate and didn't tell him and tried to sheild him but he was a, somewhat, beautiful character. He was strong, but weak. He showed but did not tell, he is the exact teacher I would love, someone who wouldn't tell me what to look for but trust in me to know myself. He's incredible. I could go on about characters but its my opinion. My opinion is that the message it sends is amazing. For this to be a book to grow up with is beautiful. I started lectura Harry when my mum was diagnosed with cancer when I was 6, I found peace in these books, they talked to me, I could relate to them. I amor these books, because the messages are clear. tu aren't defined por where tu come from, amor is the strongest magic, tu are never alone.
tu HAD BETTER BE TROLLING BECAUSE ALL TWILIGHT IS ABOUT IS A BUNCH OF GUYS RUNNING AROUND WITH THEIR SHIRTS OFF AND HOW GREAT IT IS TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND. HARRY POTTER IS ABOUT OVERCOMING CHALLENGES IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY AND HARRY POTTER DROVE THE NUMBER OF libros READ UP por 60% AND IF tu LIKE TWILIGHT BETTER THAN tu OBVIOUSLY HAVE NEVER READ HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Long story short, I prefer Rowling's escritura over Meyer's. I like HP's plot and character development better. I like the HP films more. They have quality in my opinion (like they're well-made films like titanic n shit). Twilight is like High School Musical to me.
Because Harry Potter is much better. Do tu know why? If not, that's because Harry Potter teaches tu to be Valiente and unafraid. Twilight teaches tu how important it is to have a boyfriend, which is not important at all. Don't be a Twihard. Be a Potterhead
No offense, but tu need to die. Like, now. Twilight has a limited group of readers, because the major element is lust (not love, big difference) . No one (sane) likes a sappy romance. If twilight were even slightly relatable to real life, like Harry Potter was, it probably would have started out as bella and Edward growing to know each other. Instead, they amor each other within days of getting better acquainted. Secondly, no one morally in their right mind would make it so a person has to destroy the living so they can remain semi-dead. that's just cruel. And thirdly, either bella o Edward o both should have been critically (hopefully mortally) injured several times over in each book. Bella's only special trait during her life is that she could withstand SOME vampiric attacks. But Harry, Ron and Hermione all sustain extreme mental and physical trauma, but to go emanic-depressive over losing a boyfriend is just stupid. Most harry potter haters who claim they have read the libros are usually prejudiced against it because of existing beliefs (are Christian o Twi-dipshits.) Most people prefer harry potter to twilight because 1. Isn't centered around romance 2. Is relatable to most people and real life. 3. Isn't anti-climatic 4. Isn't shallow (despite being told from an orphan who had no amor in his childhood)
Are tu kidding me? Twilight is awful. The libros are not that good, they can't even compare to Harry Potter. Rowling had Talent where as Stephanie Meyer doesn't. Don't even get me started on the movies. They suck. Harry Potter will always be amazing, where as Twilight will always be complete trash. I mean come on, vampiros that sparkle when sunlight hits them?
At least Harry Potter fans aren't a squealing mess of blondes. At least we know how to spell. Truth be told, más people are crazy about the Twilight movie series than the books. But we Harry Potter fans stay true to the libros AND the movies- don't try to say that Twihards are, too, because I assure tu that some people just think Robert Pattinson is hot. I'm not saying that Twilight is bad in any way, because I did read the books, and it's a good book as a light read. But there's waaaaaay too much romance and its way too unrealistic to make it a deeper story. Just saying.
The third harry potter movie, made which received the least amount of money made waaayy más money than the most successful twilight movie, in twilight what does bella do when edward leaves her, curls up into a ball and weeps like a loser, what does ginny do when harry breaks up with her, recruits the members tht cud help harry destroy voldemort. Robert Pattinson agreed that acing in harry potter was way better than twilight. And if u bring up this pregunta again, plz gurl , Harry potter fans untie versus twilight fans, twilight fans wud be 1/10000 of the harry potter group
Ok, for starters, if tu want serious answers, write your pregunta correctly. Reasons why Harry Potter is better: 1) It is a story that isn't telling girls that they need a guy to survive. When Edward left Bella she became distraught and did everything in her power, no matter how stupid, to get his attention. In Harry Potter when Ron left Hermione during the hunt for horcruxs she kept going because she had a job to do. 2) Harry Potter is a series that nothing else is like and nothing else will ever be like. How many other libros about vampiros and wearwolves can tu find? Thats right they are everywhere! How many other book series' can tu find that tell a story about how a wizard goes to a wizarding school only to be attacked por the darkest wizard of the time and then goes on to defeat him in a great duel after amazing buildup and backstory? Right none. 3) Many say that Twilight is better because it is a amor story, and Harry Potter isn't. The people who say this, however, are misinformed o are just taking shots in the dark, because if tu even took the time to take a short glimpse of the Harry Potter libros tu would find amor stories everywhere. The amor between Harry and Ginny, the best friends little sister. Ron and Hermione, the best friends. Lily and James, the bad boy and the good girl. Even Remus and Tonks, beauty and the beast. There are even stories of unrequited love, with Snape and Lily.
So in conclusion, your grammar and spelling are awful. Harry Potter is an original masterpiece while Twilight is one in a million other wearwolf, vampire stories. Harry Potter also teaches girls that tu don't need a man to survive ( look at McGonagall) yet it still teaches people what it is like to love.
ok to start jk roweling is better because atleast she comes up with interesting plots. segundo learn how to spell. and lastly read before tu asssume. sorry but if tu have read the libros tu know that it is better than the little forbidden amor story with a bratty teen and her ingaginative boyfriend.