Harry Potter Fanfictions The Marauders read HP!

MCF2000 posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 05:02PM
While exploring Hogwarts the maruders come across 7 books hidden in a crevice. Ever wanted to find out what would happen if they read abut the future? Here's your chance!

*Note I don not own the harry Potter Books so there might be lulls in the fanfic.

Credit to PartyPony and posideonftw for the idea and every one else who is doing this.

Harry Potter Fanfictions 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año MCF2000 said…
note the words from the story are capitalized
Yea! I got the book from the library!!

"Guys! Look over here! I found something!" James called. The maruders were exploring a hidden tunnel and drawing it on their map. Sirius, Remus, and Peter rushed over to where Prongs was pointing. "What is it Prongs?" They asked him. "There's something hidden here!" Prongs answered. "It looks like its been put there recently! Lets get it out of there!" Remus/Moony said. Each boy grabbed a corner of the package and pulled hard. There was a note taped on top:

Dear Maruders,

These books are about your future and mostly for my amusement. Read them. Now. I mean it. READ!

MCF2000

PS Do not do anything to try and stop these events. ANYTHING. I might mess up the whole space time cotinuem thing.

"Should we read the books?" Lupin asked. "OF COURSE!" So they opened the package and found seven books each one had a label with a number on it. Mony picked up the one with the label that said 1 and started reading.

"CHAPTER ONE
THE BOY WHO LIVED

MR. AND MRS. DURSELY, OF NUMBER FOUR, PRIVET DRIVE, WERE PROUD TO SAY THAT THEY WERE PERFECTLY NORMAL, THANK YOU VERY MUCH." "Your welcome!" Sirius and James choursed. "THEY WERE THE LAST PEOPLE YOU'D EXPECT TO BE INVOLVED IN ANYTHING STRANGE OR MYSTERIOUS, BECAUSE THEY JUST DIDN'T HOLD WITH SUCH NONSENSE." "Well they're boring." Sirius said. "MR DURSLEY WAS THE DIRECTOR OF A FIRM CALLED GRUNNINGS, WHICH MADE DRILLS. HE WAS A BIG BEEFY MAN WITH HARDLY ANY NECK,-" "FATTY!!!" James and Sirius said cracking up. "-ALTHOUGH HE DID HAVE A VERY LARGE MUSTACHE" "U-uh-h I-i thi-nk-k cl-cl-cl-ass i-is start-arting." Peter said. "Guys we gotta go."Lupin said. "Aww do we have too?" James said but he stood up wiped the dust from the tunnel of his cloak and along with his 3 good friends he went to class.
last edited hace más de un año
hmmm
After class they came back to the tunnel to read.

"MRS DURSLEY WAS THIN AND BLONDE AND HAD NEARLY TWICE THE USUAL AMOUNT OF NECK WHICH CAME IN VERY USEFUL AS SHE SPENT SO MUCH OF HER TIME CRANING OVER GARDEN FENCES, SPYING ON THE NEIGHBORS. THE DURSLEYS HAD A SMALL SON CALLED DUDLEY AND IN THEIR OPINION THERE WAS NO FINER BOY ANYWHERE." "Whohever these Dursley people are I hope I never meet them" James commented. "THE DURSLEYS HAD EVERYTHING THEY WANTED BUT THEY ALSO HAD A SECRET AND THEIR GREATEST FEAR WAS THE SOMEBODY WOULD DISCOVER IT." "I wonder what the secret is??" Lupin wondered. "Read and we might find out!" Sirius told him, cleary very interested in this book as they ALL were. "THEY DIDN'T THINK THEY COULD BEAR IT IF ANYONE FOUND OUT ABOUT THE POTTERS" Lupin stopped and stared at the book with his 3 friends. "That note said these books were about the future maybe it meant OUR future." "Uhh class again, guys." Peter said watching the map. "maybe we should wait in till classes are done for the day" "yeah sounds good" "wait a minute guys did you even look at the cover?!!??! It says Harry potter and the sorcerers stone!..........

To be continued
hace más de un año pink-bookworm said…
Awesome
Really?...I wasn't really posting because I thought no one liked it. Well If you do I have to get the book from the library again....So I better go before it closes!!!

*Note from now on I'm going to do the story in bold like usual things like this BECAUSE I JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO DO IT!!!! YEAH!!!
Yes it's awesome and I still have no idea how to do bold I've tried and it doesn't work but just a tipp when you write it you know how you didn't take spaces for when they were talking I would suggest that each time you finish and start bold take a space. :)
okay and bold is like this [b][b] but in the second one you put a / before the b you write between the two what you want bold.
hello
Yay I did it thank you
Good job!
;););?;?;?.?.?;););(;(;););););(;(;(;
:))
hace más de un año sparkles3 said…
smile
this is so... interesting.
hace más de un año dragonsmemory said…
Write more. Please. Or I'll hex you. Just kidding. If you want, I'll finish out the story. I have the books.