posted by iceprincess7492
I decided to use the word ‘relationship’ for this pair because its the best term to describe them and “charged moments” just the two of them, something special which Harry and Ron do not share nor do Hermione and Ron, its these moments which make Harry & Hermione a relationship that is worthy of its nickname which the fandom has dado to them - Harmony.
While there may be a lot of people lectura this articulo who could have different choices, mine is my own opinion and choice and favorito! so the best thing to do is respect our individual differences if they exist. To me, Harry & Hermione, was a wonderful opportunity and although I could lista all the reasons and explanations and hints o clues which support my theory, the best thing I will do is mention some of my favorito! canonical moments that the two of them shared in the libros and/or the movies. At the end of the day, tu couldn’t find a better example of a strong, loyal and deep rooted friendship between any other characters. It wasn’t only because of their similar backgrounds o being on equal levels of intelligence, there’s trust and faith and hope that Harry and Hermione have for each other and they have shared some moments together, just por themselves which is special.
1. Hermione: “You’ll be okay, Harry. You’re a great wizard. tu really are.
Harry: ”Not as good as you.“
Hermione: "Me? libros and cleverness. There are más important things - friendship and bravery.”
2. When Harry’s broomstick is being sabotaged, Hermione goes over to the teachers stands and uses her magic to distract Snape.
Chamber of Secrets:
1. When Hermione is petrified por the Basilisk and remains in the hospital wing, “Harry’s insides did a horrible somersault,” and just before he notices the crumpled paper about the Basilisk, in the movie Harry is visiting and was holding her hand.
2. Hermione wakes up at the end of the movie and during the feast she enters the Great Hall and runs over to the Gryffindor mesa, tabla and hugs Harry.
Prisoner of Azkaban:
1. Everything from the moment Harry and Hermione use the Time Turner to go back and save Buckbeak in order to rescue Sirius in both the book and the movie.
2. Hermione standing in front of Harry to protect him from Sirius.
Goblet of Fire:
1. Hermione was the only person who believed that Harry did not put his name inside the Goblet of fuego and she stayed por his side.
2. Before the First Task Hermione sneaks inside the Champions Tent and hugs Harry.
3. Harry’s reaction when he sees Hermione enter the Yule Ball in both the book and the movie.
4. During the segundo Task, when Harry rescues Ron from the bottom of the Great Lake he tries to take Hermione as well because, “She’s my friend too!”
5. At the end of the book when they reach Kings cruzar, cruz Station, Hermione kisses Harry on the cheek before they leave for their respective homes.
Order of the Phoenix:
1. Harry cuts his fecha short with Cho to meet with Hermione (and Rita Skeeter)
2. Hermione thought that Harry was going to be chosen as Prefect along with her.
3. Hermione’s tackle hug when Harry reaches Grimmauld Place.
4. It was Hermione’s idea to form Dumbledore’s Army and have Harry lead all of them.
5. Only after Hermione says Voldemort’s name out loud does Harry start to calm down after his hyper outburst.
6. At the Department of Mysteries when Dolohov attacks Hermione, Harry felt like fainting when he saw her fall.
1. Harry is the one to go after Hermione first when she runs off to a secluded place and conjures up the magic birds.
2. After realizing that Hermione really did use the Confundus Charm on Cormac McLaggen at Keeper Tryouts, he doesn’t say a word about it and keeps the news to himself.
3. Hermione spends the entire part of Slughorn’s navidad Party hiding from Cormac McLaggen and asking Harry to help her and if I’m not mistaken Harry ends up spending más time with her than with his 'date’ Luna.
1. Hermione stays behind with Harry even after Ron leaves them in the middle of their Horcrux buscar quest.
2. Harry tries to cheer Hermione up por dancing with her. (Movie)
3. Harry and Hermione visit Godric’s Hollow together on navidad and stop por the graveyard where his parents are buried where she conjures up a wreath without Harry asking her.
4. “Maybe we should just stay here, Harry. Grow old.”
5. Hermione was the first one to realize that Harry was the last Horcrux.
6. “I’ll go with you.”
The best way to end this is to quote the creator herself, J.K Rowling who dicho - “It could have gone that way.”