Harper's Island pregunta Round!

katie11 posted on Sep 06, 2010 at 06:54PM
All you need to do is i will start:

Example: I put- Who is your fave character?
HarperIslandfan- Abby; Who is you least fave character?
Energizerbunny- Henry; Why do you think madison is so creepy and so on.

Ok hope you get it and have fun:)

Harper's Island 134 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 134

hace más de un año katie11 said…
big smile
Who is you least favourite character? :)
hace más de un año HarperIslandFan said…
wink
Hunter; Who is your favorite character? :)
heart
Katherine; why do you think they killed lucy so early on?
smile
I have no idea, maybe so they could have Gigi running around like at the part when Trish and her dad were taking a bike ride in the woods and they followed Gigi and the trap went off, and also when the Sheriff found Gigi in the woods and tried to walk over to her and that other trap went off and hit him in the leg, I don't know really; who do you think closed the cover on the pool when Trish almost drowned?
hmmm
I honestly think it was Henry because he suddenly runs over out of nowhere but richard saves her so...; why do you think Katherine wasn't at the bachollerte party, i never saw her??
wink
Oh I didn't even notice that.. I have no idea, maybe she was with Richard or something? I don't know; do you think John Wakefield had a cell phone? and that he was the unknown caller that kept calling Abby?
blush
Yes i do think that because nearly everyone else was with abby when she got the calls, hmm maybe in ep 1 it was henry, because everyone was down in the welcome dinner apart from Katherine and Thomas. but they were in their room; You know how Wakefield said to madison say it was sheriff who took you, what do you think he would've done to her if she hadn't said that?
hmmm
I think he would have killed Shea because when Madison said that it wasn't really the Sheriff who took her she said she had to lie or else her mom would disappear like her dad; You know those articles on Wakefield that someone had ordered when Abby walked in to the Harper's Globe place.. who do you think ordered those?
heart
It was Richard cos remember when sheriff was iterviewing Katherine, she said he left articles in the briefcase and it was the same ones; If Thomas and Katherine were alive nearer the end do you think they would've stuck up for each other?
smile
Yes I think they would've even though Katherine was having an affair with Richard; how do you think John Wakefield had time to set up all those traps? like the one that killed Mr Wellington, the harpoon that killed Richard, the gun that shot Hunter, and so on?
surprise
I think Henry killed Hunter and they both killed Thomas and both killed richard, Hunter Just maybe one night when everyone was in bed. Thomas In episode 4 because they weren't in the church and Richard just at the precise moment; who do you think would've got more annoying nearer the end if they were alive?
big smile
Probably Malcolm; who are your top 5 favorite characters?
mischievous
Katherine, Lucy, Thomas, Beth, Abby; Who were your 5 least favourite characters?:)
big smile
Hard to choose least favorites! I'm just going to say I like them all! :) ; if you could replace the 4 survivors that made it out alive, who would you replace them with?
Shea- Katherine, Jimmy- No one!, Abby- Lucy, Madison- No one itt's ashame to kill a child!; What do you think about Katherine?
smile
I think Katherine is ok, she wasn't one of my top favorite characters or anything but I don't hate her even though she did have an affair with Richard, everyone makes mistakes. I thought that she was really a good person that just made a bad choice; who do you like better, the Sheriff or JD and why?
Sheriff, because he is the sheriff and tries to help people and his last moment is very emotional...; Who do you like better Katherine or Lucy and why?
smile
I like Lucy better because I thought she was a good friend to Trish and I really liked her and Gigi. It was sad she had to die so early on; if you could be anyone on the show, who would you be?
Madison because she lived!:P; Character pick: Marty vs Kelly who and why?
smile
Hmm, I would probably have to go with Kelly because I felt bad for her having to suffer on that island all those years after her mom was killed and she got all those tattoos of Wakefield wanting him to come back for her, so I felt bad for her; what person did you first think was the killer and why?
Richard because he was all sleezy and horrible to katherine or marty or thomas; do you think katherine looked nice in ep 3? the party dinner?
smile
Yes I think she looked nice :) ; what was your favorite episode?
hace más de un año JimmyManceLuvr said…
smile
mind if i jump in? my favorite episode is either bang or snap :)
big smile
yes please join! and snap is my favorite episode too! :) now you get to ask a question
smile
oh right lol. What AU couple is your favorite?
heart
I would probably have to go with Trish/Sully, I think they would be really cute together! ; who is your favorite male and female character?
smile
wow thats really hard... female is abby, male could go to either jimmy, henry or sully.... Who's your favorite couple?
heart
those are all my fav characters too :) and my favorite couple is Abby/Jimmy although I do love Cal/Chloe and Henry/Trish too; if you could have one person survive besides the 4 that already did, who would it be?
hace más de un año Magy25 said…
smile
Hi. I'm gonna join, can I?
big smile
of course! anyone is welcome to! :)
So, I would have saved Trish! How do you imagine cousin Ben to be like?
smile
I imagine him to be a friendly, nice guy :) ; what episode have you watched the MOST?
smile
Ka-Blam. I just love it! What is your least favorite episode?
smile
I can't choose a least favorite, I love them all!!... If you could visit any place on Harper's Island (Candlewick inn, maritime museum, etc..) where would you visit?
last edited hace más de un año
I think that the Candlewick Inn would be a good choice. If you could meet one of the actors who would it be?
Claudette/Katherine cos she is my fave character:) who do you think was the scariest person (Apart from Madison:))??
smile
I would have to go with John Wakefield, he was pretty scary; did you suspect Henry as the killer?
in episode 8 i did; were you suspicious of chloe?
smile
Nope, never thought it was her; who do you think broke all of Trish's mother's tea set?
i think it was either Henry/wakefield. maybe even richard?

; did wakefield kill Lucy and Henry kill katherine?
smile
Yep, I'm pretty sure the guy with the match that burned Lucy was Wakefield and Henry admitted to Sully at the end that he stabbed Katherine at the Candlewick while everyone was running around looking for Madison; why do you think Henry didn't just tell Abby that he loved her instead of planning the wedding and killing everyone?
hace más de un año Jackie40 said…
Because if he was with Trish at the time Abby would've thought he was weird maybe??; Why do you think Henry killed Rev.Fain. Rev Fain would'nt have stopped Henry and abby being together?
smile
I guess so he could get the Reverend out of the church because he had to set up the head space rig that hit Mr. Wellington; do you like all 4 of the people that survived?
No i don't like Shea; Do you think that is nasty that i don't like her??

Do you like the people that died in episode 8&9?
smile
No I don't think it's nasty that you don't like her, everyone has their own opinions. In episode 8 I loved JD and was sad that he died :( and in episode 9 I did like Katherine too and I think Beth also died in 9 and she wasn't one of my favs but I did like her; do you think the Sheriff should have told everyone that Wakefield was really alive?
well he didn't want them to get scared so no not really; What would you have done if your dog ran into the forest?
wink
I would have went to find it but asked people to come help me so I wouldn't be alone; do you think Gigi survived and is still on the island?
No, i think Abby and Jimmmy took it home:) ; why do you think katheirne called richard a coward?
hace más de un año alirioaguero2 said…
big smile
Because he was in deny of them having an affair and she wanted to get things straight after the attacks. Who is your top 5 characters and why?
Katherine, Thomas, Lucy, Nikki, Trish because the girls are all really cool and kind and i liked how thomas cared for katherine so much cos she is my fave character:); Why do you think Robin M was acting suspicious when Abby left the paper shop?