H2O Just Add Water H2o News 2011-2012

h2o-clewis posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 05:35PM
Hey H2o fans ok so i sent a message to tonne of addresses that i found about h2o producers and i finally got a reply! so here's what they said!

Dear H20 – JUST ADD WATER fan,

Thank you for expressing an interest in H20 - JUST ADD WATER. The show has garnered so much success as the result of dedicated and loyal fans such as yourself.
To thank you for your support over the past 5 years we have some exciting news we’d like to share:
Whilst producers have confirmed that season 3 was the final season of the H20 - JUST ADD WATER franchise, this does not mean they’re finished with the magical tales of mermaids.
Discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie! This movie would be released internationally so H20 fans all around the world would be able to go on one last adventure with their favorite mermaids Cleo,Rikki , Bella and Emma. More details to come....
Even with H20 – JUST ADD WATER season 3 now completed, you’re still able to see the starring girls you know and love in their all-new, individual ventures. Phoebe Tonkin will star in the new supernatural drama series, Secret Circle, which premiers in September 2011; Claire Holt has recently been confirmed as an addition to the cast of the hit show Vampire Diaries; and Cariba Heine can often be seen on Australian television, guest starring in many prime time favourites.
Possibly the most exciting news is that Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is currently in the process of planning and producing a new H20 spin-off series. MAKO MERMAIDS will premier during 2012/13, after being filmed on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia. Casting will take place shortly so stay tuned!
When 15-year-old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored by real-life mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the Moon Pool on the night of a full moon, Zac is given a taste of Mako's powers, waking the next day to discover he has been granted fin-like feet and the power to control water… causing all sorts of trouble for Sirena, Nixie and Lyla.

We are glad you enjoy watching our programmes and we hope you’re excited for all the new projects!

Me again , so from what i read there is a big chance for a movie with all mermaids i'll post you the e-mail that i've got the reply from and i want you to send them a huge letter (i sent a big letter to them) so if they'll receive a lot of fans letter we will guarantee a movie , don't you like a movie of h2o it could be a big hit a round the world and eventually we will get a season 4 after that ! Be sure that your letter doesn't have any mistakes!
so here's what i did i sent the message (a huge one)
to those addresses
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
and i got a reply from this address blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
so basically if you got lost by all the writing you have to send the same message to those addresses
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
 hola H2o fans ok so i sent a message to tonne of addresses that i found about h2o producers and i fin
last edited on Nov 10, 2011 at 06:10PM

H2O Just Add Water 100 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...