H2O: Just Add Water fan Club! Cleo Sertori & Me (Comparison)

Cleo71 posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 08:45PM
Okay so in these pictures, tell me if you think we look alike. No rude or hurtful comments, please! Also, please include how I can look like her more (Specifically Hair!) This is only posted because there's a huge party coming up (With my cousin Brooke, and Me), and we both have to perform a mermaid show, and look like our fave characters from H2O: Just Add Water. I'm going to look like Cleo (From Series 3!). I attached an image of me.
 Okay so in these pictures, tell me if tu think we look alike. No rude o hurtful comments, please! A
last edited on Apr 15, 2012 at 10:14PM

H2O: Just Add Water fan Club! 5 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Cleo71 said…
big smile
Please Reply! Thanks!

-Cleo71
hace más de un año Amzaza said…
big smile
yesh...you look alot like cleo. I suggest ( for your hair ) that u have it up like cleo. Maybe just straightened or up in a ponytail. And wear purples and blues and colours like that.
 yesh...you look alot like cleo. I suggest ( for your hair ) that u have it up like cleo. Maybe just s
big smile
Thanks! :) And yeah...I just picked a picture that I had with my hair down...I usually wear my hair up. And yeah...I'll start doing that! :) Thanks! That helped!
hace más de un año USAmermaid said…
meh
I think your hair is the only thing that looks like cleo.
big smile
Lol :) Okay...I guess that helps...Haha! Oh and By the Way - USAmermaid, thankyou for following me! :) Could you give me any tips on how to look like her more (For a big party coming up - As I mentioned in my question). Thanks! :)
last edited hace más de un año