H2O: Just Add Water fan Club! H2O: Just Add Water Series 4 News!

Cleo71 posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 08:14PM
In 2012, the director of H2O will be making a Season 4. Cariba Heine (Rikki) will confirm it on 11th November on Facebook and Twitter. Apparently Emma will return for Season 4 and Bella will still be there. So there will be 4 Mermaids in Season 4. Angus McLaren (Lewis) will probably not be in Season 4 because he is going back to shoot Packed To The Rafters. Luke Mitchell (Will) will also still be there. And when Season 4 is finished, they will talk about making a Season 5 for all the fans and it all depends on how much ratings they get for Season 4.

This information was originally from – “energizerbella” (A Member of Fanpop!)
The information was found from “energizerbella” on the sites of “Wikipedia” & “Facebook.”

The Downside to this is: Anyone can edit a Wikipedia Page! Also, from Facebook - People try to make things a big deal on Facebook! Most of it is fake! Also, look at where the characters are now - Cleo Sertori (Phoebe Tonkin) is in a new T.V Series - "The Secret Circle" and will soon be filming another Movie - "Bait 3D." Emma Gilbert (Claire Holt) was not present in Series 3 of H2O: Just Add Water because she had to film a movie, and the other characters are also - either filming a movie, or a T.V Show, too! Lastly, Phoebe Tonkin told me (NO JOKE!) that there probably won't be a Series 4 of H2O, but she'll talk to the producers about it. I hope that there's a Series 4, but I doubt it.

What do you think? Yes or No? I also would like to attach 1 image that I found that are supposably from Series 4 of H2O: Just Add Water. That picture will be in the Comment Section on this Forum Post. I'm not going to say yes or no, on a Series 4 of H2O: Just Add Water, I'll leave it to the Fans, here on Fanpop! No Rude Comments, please!
Thanks!
-Cleo71

last edited on Apr 14, 2012 at 08:20PM

H2O: Just Add Water fan Club! 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Cleo71 said…
wink
Here's the Series 4 Photo/Image.
 Here's the Series 4 Photo/Image.
hace más de un año Amzaza said…
big smile
wow! love the pic! i'm so excited! I cannot wait!
hace más de un año Cleo71 said…
smile
Like I said, I am not on either side (Series 4 or NO Series 4), but you guys can always comment and share your opinions on what you think of my forum post. I do not want to share my opinion. It's personal! :) Thanks for commenting Amzaza! :)