Guinea Pigs A Sad Storie That May Make Tu Cry

k9hatake posted on Dec 27, 2011 at 01:05AM
well this all starts when i was in preschoo and wouldnt sleep in my room by myself. i loved hbo kids growing up you know ispy, kindergarten, ect. and i wouldnt sleep alone in my room because i was simply scared to, so my mom said that she would get me a hampster, to keep me company at night. i said how about a guinea pig. she looked at me in astanishment. "you mean like the one in kindergarten?" that is what she said. i said ya. so i had gone to petco that night and well as i was abseseed with tinker bell so named it tinker bell. i went to preschool the next day and when i came home he was coughing up blood in my moms hand and died there. so as a surrprise my dad had gotten me a new one and again named him tinker bell. that one lasted about a week shy of a month. finnaly after going through denile i convinced my mom to get me yet another guinea ig and what do ya know i name dit tinker bell. this one lasted 5 years and i lost myself when she died. i cryied for weeks and started doing pourly in my third grade year. and to this day i stop at the grave and cry. my best friend had 16 and when she brought one of her favorits up (snowflake) i pet her got up went to the bathroom upstairs locked myself up their and cryed for at leaast thirty min. just this laast sumer i almost did the same with camp, but she helped me through it. i went to the petstore yesterday one of the shelters was there and i stared at this baby guinea pig who had a bad sickness and was a special adoption that required it to have to go to the hospital before you could bring it home. i had more than enough money to do so but couldnt bring myself to adopt it. instead i donated $15 dollars to help. as i left i heard it weak like they do turned arout and gave them my junk email to give me weekly updates on it. i left my dad in the store went to the car and cried and prayed. i have been feeling better and have decided to adopt the next chance i get to.

Guinea Pigs No respuestas