anatomía de grey Thoughts about Walk on Water?

dave posted on Feb 09, 2007 at 07:19AM
WOW. Tonight's episode was right back up there. It reminded me of the ending of last season where there was just so much going on and I was on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen to Izzy and the guy trapped under the car (the huge turning point she's been needing) and Meredith getting knocked into the water. What an awesome use of one of my favorite Snow Patrol songs! It worked so perfectly with the end of the show as if it was choreographed to the music. Can't wait to see what happens next week. I didn't quite catch what the EMT told George happened to the ferry boat, did anyone else?

anatomía de grey 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Nancy said…
ok explain me please, Is this the last episode of season 3? or we are missing episodes? if the answer is yes, is it confirmed that it would be a season 4?
hace más de un año reenay said…
It was definitely a rollercoaster!
But I was kind of disappointed with it overall.

It slid way into ER territory with all of the predictable and gratuitous shock-value moments. I especially didn't like Izzy's speech at the end. I thought it was some of the worst writing and acting I've seen. She sounded like she was reading lines off of gift-shop coffee mugs.
hace más de un año silvia_oliveira said…
lol Reenay! I thought it was kind of lame too... it was breaking the "action" around meredith... instead of focusing on it
last edited hace más de un año