anatomía de grey Grey's Chat Room

nandacavalieri posted on Dec 23, 2008 at 04:00PM
Welcome to GCR!

I realized that out of my fav shows, Grey's is the one I almost don't know the fans. So this is a thread to talk, so just talk about Grey's, your life, other shows...anything

Member list: (If you want to be add just say it)
nandacavalieri - Fernanda - Nanda, nada, Monica, Susie
GA-19 - Nina
FashionVictim - Sara
AmberRocks - Sia
x-missmckena-x - Kate
JenniferDempsey - Jennifer
FanDlux - Maria
kristine95 - Kristine - KJG, jeyton ninja spying ghost

Winnages GCR

Ga-19 2
Nandacavalieri 8
kristine95 1
love_not_war_75 1
FanDlux 2
Myrthe 1
FashionVictim 1
last edited on Dec 28, 2008 at 11:16AM

anatomía de grey 873 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 873

hace más de un año FashionVictim said…
worried
I'm studying Maths :S tomorrow I have an exam.
hace más de un año nandacavalieri said…
Hi!

I'm studing too Sara, but Physics... :/
hace más de un año xSOFAx said…
i'm bored :P i was just rating some of your stuff on the eric dane spot nina :)
respect for you sara! i just get a headache everytime i try to study maths xD
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año GA-19 said…
LOL! I Kinda like Maths :D (I Feel like a geek) However, i hate Physics :S

Aww Thanks for Rating my stuffs Sopie :D
You're welcome! Haha i used to be good at maths but the stuff i'm learning now is really difficult xD i'm at school now, which is really boring, and i have to be watch out for the evil multimediaroom woman all the time because im not allowed to be on fanpop :P
LOOOL! Well once you get to College, they can't actually stop you :D

BTW, do you need me to rate any things for you?
hace más de un año x-missmckena-x said…
i miss school, uni is kinda boring you know you get up some days for one lecture then nothing else to do with your day, so i usually go into covent garden and shop which then spends money, plus school i had parents to give me money i liked that! lol!
You don't really have to rate anything, cause I mainly post popquiz questions and picks and I spend a lot of time commenting and on forums :)
Haha we don't go to college in holland so i guess i'll just have to wait till uni. :P once i get to uni i'm 18 so i can do anything i want :D ( well yeah almost anything..)

do you guys also wanna go to America? i wanna live there after uni and high school and everything. :)
Seriously Kate? I'm kinda looking forward to Uni, although i don't wanna work and i just wanna live off EMA :D

Of Course i wanna go to America! I wanna live there after Uni :D
oh yeah defo gota go live in america!!
nah most of my mates love it but i think you dont get the same kind of uni life in london as you do in other unis like liverpool sheffiled leeds newcastle seem to other some of the best student life but i wanted to get out of the north and be in london, which i do love!
im a complexed person! haha!
LOOL! Yeah i was planning on moving out of London cause i've been here since day 1, but they have good uni's here that have the courses that i want.

What are you studying again? (I have no idea if i've asked you this or not)
events management with music and media mangement, which sounds way more interesting then it is!
LOOOL! So like in Uni, do you get Half terms and stuffs, LOL or is it just like a straight year?
yeah you get a reading week in the fiorst term which is around the same time as half term then you get quite a long christmas breaks as jan is usually for exams then get another reading week around marh then 2 weeks for easter and then finish in may and then exams then resits! so you have alot of time off!
Thats so Awesome!! I really can't wait For Uni Now :D
So... What you up to now?
big smile
Anyways I Gott bath now :D
Be Back later
Wow kate that sounds like heaven! xD one more day and i have a week off. YAY! :D
I'm back now :D
Lucky! I want a week off next week too, i have my week off this week, LOL
see i used ot think that and i used to skive off school all the time but now im kinda missing the routine!! and having my big room! lol!
xD anybody here? i'm about to watch last night's greys anatomy :D
and it was awesome!
Yeah i'm here!!! Yeah i watched it, it was pretty good i guess, I LOVED the fight between Mark and Derek ^_^
haha yeah that one was good! but i was like, mark this is NOT the right moment xD and some merder, i liked that :)
I Know!! That's what i'm thinking. Mark always has bad timing! So what did you think of it... overall?
it was a typical grey's anatomy episode, or whatever that may mean, i liked it, but i almost like every episode of greys.. so let's say i really liked it xD i hope derek and mark will stay friends.. :) oooh and the crowen scene was awesome!
Yes!!! I Loved the Cowen moments :D They are one great couple!
This Season has been good but there's always that little thing that's bugging me.

And seriously! when is Derek Gonna propose!
i was about to put in a comment, but i have to and have dinner and stuff :S i'll be back i think. do u know we have to wait TWO weeks for the next episode :O
Yeah i know! My friend told me like 10 minutes ago! That sucks big time, i hate waiting!

Okay, go have dinner :D
Me too! i hate that they do that so often!

i love crowen too, so much better than burktina :D Burke really pushed cristina into things she didn't wanna do, owen doesn't.
i really hope derek's going to propose soon, this can't wait any longer, i mean he was about to propose, and now it's like he's forgotten the whole thing. :S
I Know!!

I thought Burke and Cris were alright but yeah he did push her a lot.

Where do you think derek is gonna propose to Mer?
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
He better Propose god damn it i want that proposal so bad this whole crossover screwed it up. I was hoping he would propose my the end of last nights episode but no. The next episode it better happen or me and shonda got some issues.
haha xD i hope when he's going to propose it won't be this cheesy thing he had planned, don't really think mer would like that. i think he should do it on his land, where they are going to build their own house :) that would be romantic.
hace más de un año dermer4ever said…
yes that would be good and Meredith would not like a cheesy proposal as long as he does it and it is good i will be happy.
I just have this strange feeling that he'll do it at Joes in front of all their friends. Cause someone mentioned something about something (sorry my brain is messed up and i can't remember) and at that Moment i was thinking of Joe's.

Yeah i used to read tons of Fanfics, but i've stopped now cause it gets boring after a while cause every storyline gets taken.
i think there is a big chance he will do it at joe's now you mention it, it's where they first met :)

i just mix them, i read almost every fic that has to with mark xD like mermark, maddison and mcstizzie. i especially like the ones where mark and derek fight over meredith :P don't really know why.
LOL! Yeah i used to read MerMark's, Maddison, Lexie and MerDer.

You like them ones cause it's a lotf of Drama! So what are you up to now? Caus ei am sooo bored and everyone has disappeared from this board.
Hmm, i'm just making up my mind about staying home or going out. :) is it true you have to be 21 to buy alcohol in the UK? :O
LOL Yeah, you have to be 21 it sucks!! Where are you from?

I think you should do whatever you feel like doing, LOL. I would go out if i were you, its friday night, But instead i'm sitting here Doing Maths.
xD Sounds like fun. I'm gonna go out and trying not to do anything embarrasing :) i'm from the netherlands, and you have to be 16 there to buy alcohol. so just 4 more months and i'm legally aloud to get drunk :D
See you later!
Ohhh okayys, bye then! Have fun.
The UK is against people having fun!
woaaaaaah where do you ahve to be 21 in the UK ot buy alcohol, theve been fine with me cince i turned 18! lol!they better not be putting up the age i turn 20 next week and theres no way after two years of legal drinking that i will be a non alcoholic person for a whole year! lol!
LOOL! Yeah they changed it i think... or is that cigarettes. But i know it's one of them...
better not be im going to the pub now! haha!
Hey! Anyone here?
Yeah i am, Hey
hey :) how are you doing?
I'm good and you?
yeah, i'm fine :) kinda bored though. my internet was off. just when i had a holiday. not fair xD
LOL, yeah i'm totally bored! Do you have the whole week off.
Oui :) Sorry xD i'm in a french mood or something. what are you up to?