anatomía de grey Do tu like Izzy o not?

ilovefreedom posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 11:10AM
Izzy broke up George's marrige and left Alex for no reason.What's worse, Alex had to pay the debt because of Izzy's cancer.so ,I am wonderring what is your attidute about Izzy.
Anybody wants to discuss she?

anatomía de grey 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año alkonyat said…
Well, Izzie was my favorite character. And I think if Katherine Heigh had never wanted to quit the show, they wouldn't have written a storyline like this to her. She wouldn't have left Alex without any words. She was not like that so I was very disappointed in Izzie's story in season 6... But it was just because of K. Heigl. They had to write the character out somehow and I think it was a better way then killing her off. Here's still a little chance for her comeback.
I was not a huge fun of Callie and George so I was not sad when they got a divorce. I don't say Goerge and Izzie did the right thing when they had sex but I started to watch this show with that episode and I supported them, I hoped they would be together. Anyway, I think it was not just Izzie why Callie and George had divorced. Their marriage was a mistake and they would have realized that sooner or later.
hace más de un año ilovefreedom said…
Thank you very much for responding my forum.Izzy is also my favourite character.Cause she was so kind to interns and patients and she even saved a deer.By the way,why did Katherine Heigh quit the show in a such rush time?
She adopted her baby and she wanted to spend more time with her family. And she also wanted to focus on her movie carrier and didn't have time for Grey's Anatomy anymore. But now she wants to come back to the show so I hope the producers will take her back. If Meredith and Derek leaves the show we need some new characters and I think Izzie would be better than any new person. So there still remained a little chance for her.
I heard that there would be season 9 of Grey's anatomy.But I am worried about there won't be Mcdreamy and Meredith.I can't image what the show will be like without them two.Since the storyline of them two is old for us and their relationship seems predictable,somebody claims that there is nothing for Shanda Rimes to write in there storyline.Now that they got married and raised a child and were haveing a happy life, my worry about their leaving is growing.What is your view about my worry?
Yeah, I can't imagine the show without MerDer either... I mean, Meredith is the main character. And MerDer is my favorite couple. And the show is called Grey's Anatomy. Well, we'll see. There are still some great characters who stay. And we still have one more Grey, Lexie. I want to know what's gonna happen to her and Mark. But I'm gonna miss Meredith and Derek too much.
smile
Thanks,it's very nice to dicuss Grey's anatomy with you.Let's wait and see how the show will move on.I hope you won't mind my bad English. Cause English is not my mother language.
Thanks, it's nice to discuss Grey's Anatomy with you, too:) And English is not my first language, either, so I don't realize if you make mistakes, I do, too. :)