Grease 2 Memorable Lines

judesmommy posted on Jan 15, 2010 at 07:31PM
Grease 2 has some of the funniest and most memorable lines, don't you think?

What are some of your favorite lines from the movie. And which lines do you think are the most memorable?

Grease 2 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año xemilyx said…
big smile
Wow! There are loads!!
Err ok so just one of my faves

Sharon: We're gonna die and i am wearing my mothers underwear!!

LOL!! Classic! :)
 Wow! There are loads!! Err ok so just one of my faves Sharon: We're gonna die and i am wearing
hace más de un año judesmommy said…
cool
Okay one of my absolute favorite moments of the film, one in which I would rewind several times and rewatch, was the moment Michael takes off the goggles and everyone finds out he is the "Cool Rider". Not to mention he looks very hot in that scene. :)

"Michael...It's Michael..."
 Okay one of my absolute favorito! moments of the film, one in which I would rewind several times and r
hace más de un año xemilyx said…
laugh
OMG.OMG.
That one is a good one! :)

This one is my all time fave and funniest moments!!
At the Luau when the T-birds are throwing cakes at the Cycle lords
When Goose Throws that cake in Davey's face!! HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
I always laugh soo much at that!

:D
 OMG.OMG. That one is a good one! :) This one is my all time fave and funniest moments!! At the
hace más de un año judesmommy said…
big smile
That's a great moment! I always loved the luau too. Hilarious.

Okay, I don't know about you, but one of my absolute favorite moments of the film has always been the "Who's That Guy" scene. Another scene I would rewind and watch all over again. I thought Michael looked so sexy and I always loved the song. It's funny, when I was younger I always "put myself" in Stephanie's shoes in this scene if that makes sense. I know, pretty goofy huh?
 That's a great moment! I always loved the luau too. Hilarious. Okay, I don't know about you, but
daydreamer505 commented…
"Who's that guy on that motorcycle?" - "What would they say if they knew it was Michael?" hace más de un año
hace más de un año DaveyLOVER437 said…
big smile
That's the dude who popped Balmudo-Said BY <3Davey<3
 That's the dude who popped Balmudo-Said por <3Davey<3
hace más de un año daydreamer505 said…
big smile
When Stephanie says to Michael at local diner's: "No catch-up!" They were talking about Hamlet, but not Stephanie. She's so funny in that movie scene, yet there's no such clip on YouTube yet.
last edited hace más de un año
 When Stephanie says to Michael at local diner's: "No catch-up!" They were talking about Hamlet, but n