gossip girl Gossip Girl on ITV2

x-missmckena-x posted on Jan 04, 2008 at 05:27PM
ok so its good that england will be getting the series but why on itv2! i mean they dont exactly know how to advertise they showed a short clip of serenea's entrance and thats it. then they went and biged up bionic woman (which hasnt exaclt won alot of praise) but because the lead actress is an ex soapstar in england they want to big it up! i personally think it should be aired on E4 i mean they show the oc, one tree hill, friends, scrubs, smallville etc, which are some of the best shows around and gossip girl should be shown on the same channel its aimed at the same audience, also i know hardly ne of my friends or people my age (18+)watch much if anything on itv2 yet they all watch e4 and i know thell love it! ok thats my ramble lol what are your thoughts if your british obv!

gossip girl 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año dawnb said…
its stupid no one watches itv2 i havnt seen the advertisement yet but if they only show it on itv 2 then people arnt goin to watch it
hace más de un año x-missmckena-x said…
yer i was tryin to say something like that but i did a ramble instead lol!
hace más de un año Kirsty said…
The only thing I watch on ITV2 is Supernatural and that's only on a few weeks a year! No one I know watches ANYTHING on ITV2.
hace más de un año charmed_4evr said…
i never watch stuff on itv2 i agree that it should be on e4 instead
hace más de un año jaiye92 said…
Yea I think it shud hav went on E4 i mean that is like the best channel and all the gd things r there + it would be the oerfect thing for sundays on T4 and no one watched itv2 unless the unbarably bored or something
hace más de un año sarzipan90 said…
i saw the ad for it on itv2 yup ur right pretty crap!!!! i never and i mean never watch itv2 whats up with that!!!! LOOOOVE gossip girl though!!!!:D
hace más de un año pip_ku said…
Yeah I didn't get why they made a fuss about Bionic Woman but they seem to be getting loads of US shows like gg and the us office, probably trying to get more viewers because I've never even watched anything on it lol!
hace más de un año cosmiclexi said…
maybe itv2 are showing it to attract a younger audience,plus e4 is rubbish at the moment all it shows is friends and big brother.
itv2 did show secret diary of a call girl, which was good.
hace más de un año pandora306 said…
I havnt seen it advertised because i dont watch itv2. Personally, i think I'm just going to keep on watching it here.