gossip girl Hey, girls new fan here!

Chlarkfan posted on May 13, 2009 at 02:20AM
Hey guys! My name is Jelena, and I am a new fan to the show. I just saw the Prom episode BUT, I watched all of season one, but not all of season 2 just one episode. And, I was wondering if you guys could catch me upp? =]

gossip girl 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Shandiii said…
Hey Jelena, I'm Shandi! :D
What would you like to know? Everything that happened S2 before prom?
Or just stuff with CBN?
hace más de un año Chlarkfan said…
Hey Shandi! =]
Thank you for replying, i would like to know everything and like the new characters and the old ones, pleasee. =]]
hace más de un año chair4eva said…
heart
OHHH YOU NEED TO WATCH THEM :)
<33
hace más de un año LeytonNaley said…
Hi Jelena! =)
My name's Elizabeth(Beth,Liz,Lizzie,Lizzy,etc...)
Whatever you need to know,I'll catch you up on.
hace más de un año Chlarkfan said…
Thanks Elizabethh!
One question: Dan and Serena were dating, but then her mom and his dad started dating...?
Yeah, DS started dating the 2nd episode, & then broke up because they never really talked about their problems. Then they got together again, & RL started dating again so it was really awkward between them, & so they broke up again & they are still broken up, & most likely won't get back together, if they do it won't be for a long time.
I want to explain the whole thing, but there is so much!

Pretty much, Chuck wanted to get w/Blair in the beginning, but she was with some guy named Lord Marcus. Then they break up because we find out Marcus is sleeping with his step mom (who was also sleeping with Nate).
Bart died, & Chuck got really depressed & Blair was there for him, but then they had a falling out. Chuck 'feel in love' with some whore named Elle he met at an underground sex society. Eventually, Blair, feeling depressed, went to Carter Baizen & they slept together, then she started dating Nate.

Nate went from Catherine (Marcus's step mom) to Vanessa, then started dating Jenny, then went back to Vanessa after Jenny & Vanessa were fighting over him. & then he broke up w/Vanessa to be with Blair.

When Chuck
Chuck slept with Vanessa twice when he thought that Blair was dating Nate jut to get back at him, but she wasn't.

There is a lot of other stuff in between, but it's hard to explain everything. lol.

If you have any questions it would be easier for me to answer them. :]
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año SophiaBrookefan said…
Hay Jelena!
here is the link of all the ep!
link
Hope u enjoy!