gossip girl Interview with Ed Westwick!

mandyy posted on Jun 21, 2008 at 12:16PM
Seventeen Questions For Ed Westwick
Posted at May 7th, 2008 8:09 am by LovelyLively
Filed under: Ed Westwick

Ed Westwick may play a bad boy on Gossip Girl, but in the hearts of fans, he’s oh so good! Here’s the British Gossip Girl actor’s recent “17 Questions” interview with Seventeen magazine …

1. When was your first kiss?
Ed Westwick: Um … 6? Well, what are we talking, we’re not talking proper kiss, right? Okay, 6 and … 10. No, is that bad? Should I say 11? I’m pure and innocent.

2. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Ed Westwick: Scarlett Johansson — she has been for a while, and always will be. I love her style.

3. What’s a girl fashion trend that confuses you?
Ed Westwick: None. As long as it’s done the right way, I think it’ll be attractive. It’s not about what it is, it’s about who’s wearing it. From my limited knowledge of women’s fashion, everything is pretty good.

E-Dubs

Gossip Girl’s Ed Westwick: A man’s man.

4. What’s the girly movie you secretly love?
Ed Westwick: There was a really good one, but I can’t think of it.

5. Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Ed Westwick: Chace Crawford! No, no. I don’t know. Chace Crawford can play the villain. I’d like to see Daniel Day-Lewis spend three months getting into my character.

6. What’s your TV guilty pleasure?
Ed Westwick: Watching Gossip Girl [laughs]. I can’t stand watching myself on TV. I think I share the opinion of [Chuck Bass] that a lot of the audience shares: It’s a “love to hate” kind of thing. As the season’s progressed, I think everyone’s had sympathy for him. I think he’s an alluring character; he’s very interesting. He has these slices of his personality. He can be the devil, but at times he can be very charming. It can be a very dangerous concoction. I think he has a good heart, but his heart is often tempted by corrupt desires.

7. What’s your dream job?
Ed Westwick: Probably landscape gardening. I think gardens are fantastic, and I’d love to draw and design and stuff like that. I love just planting flowers during the summer. There’s something very humble about it, and natural and beautiful. When I need to think of like a peaceful scene or something, I think of my back garden in summertime. And whenever I hear the lawnmower next door, I always think it’s really peaceful.

8. If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
Ed Westwick: I’d probably choose an explorer in the Amazon or Vietnam. That’d be pretty cool!

9. Who in your family are you closest to?
Ed Westwick: Oh, I’m close to them all. We’re a really tight-knit group. I have two older brothers. I am the baby. We’re all very, very close. We’re great communicators, so we get along really well.

10. What’s your favorite Website?
Ed Westwick: Msn.co.uk, because I feel like I should know what’s going on a little bit in England, and I can read about sports or something.

11. What’s the fast food you can’t live without?
Ed Westwick: I can pretty much live without fast food. I haven’t eaten McDonald’s in so long, but it’s okay. I think the McDonald’s in England is a little bit better than it is over here. My favorite thing on the menu is the Happy Meal. It’s just enough.

12. What’s your worst habit?
Ed Westwick: I bite my nails. I’ve been chewing on them for years. As long as you don’t chew through flesh it’s all right. I wouldn’t want a manicure. I’m a man’s man!

13. What’s the last song you listened to on your iPod?
Ed Westwick: “Our House” by Crosby, Stills, Nash, and Young.

14. What’s the last thing you bought?
Ed Westwick: The last thing I bought was probably a phone charger because I left my phone charger somewhere. Actually, I don’t think it was. It was probably chips and dip.

15. What did you dream about last night?
Ed Westwick: I can’t remember. I went to the IMAX, though, the other week, and watched The Rolling Stones’ Shine a Light. It like brainwashed me, so I spent the whole night dreaming I was the drummer, but that I didn’t know any of the songs!

16. How much money is in your wallet right now?
Ed Westwick: I don’t have a wallet.

17. Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ….
Ed Westwick: Learning to drive.

gossip girl 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año monkee95 said…
aww i love what he says to number 1 !!
hace más de un año charlene17 said…
his first kiss was at 6 yrs old, lol
i saw this cute interview of him and leighton though
here's the link
link

hace más de un año 5thAvenue said…
haha <3