gossip girl New spoilers!

waldorf posted on Jun 17, 2008 at 02:10PM
From Kristin/E!Online.

Nelson in Miami: Any word on Gossip Girl? I'm having withdrawals from the best worst show on TV.
You and me both, babe! I'm hearing that in the season premiere, the kids go to the Hamptons, Serena and Dan reconsider their breakup and Blair uses a new guy to make Chuck jealous.

SHE WANTS TO MAKE CHUCK JEALOUS, HOW AWESOME IS THAT? SQUEE!

I can't wait. Seriously, I'm gonna die.

gossip girl 29 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Praesse said…
But Dan&Serena do not reconsider their breakup, because they in lots of other spoilers from Kristin/E!Online they say they won't be one of the major couples. The Blair&Chuck thing sounds juicy, though... =D
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año waldorf said…
Yeah yeah, whatever. I don't care about Dan & Serena. :')
LMAO! Neither do I. Actually, I want them to be with other people. But I wouldn't care if they get back together. As long as C&B are together... :) Everything's just fine.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año Shandiii said…
All of the spoilers are tripping me up because they can be so contradicting! AH!
How about they just show us the next episode. ;]
And, Go Blair for making Chuck jealous!! haha! I think we all know Chuck is the jealous type.
This time we know she will just be using this guy, so it won't be serious as when Chuck got hurt by Nate/Blair getting back together.
Oh, Chuck jealous is even hotter. And I agree about the Nate&Blair&Chuck thing, Shandi. This will be actually fun and enjoyable to watch! Blair using a random to make Chuck jealous and Chuck claiming his territory. Way too much fanfiction, I know...
So even if he slept with Amelia, Blair still wants him. This is too good to be true. AAAAH! Sorry, I sound like a crazy fangirl. 8)
hace más de un año katryn said…
i don't know if he couldn't sleep with amalia.MAYBE HE SAY SOMETHINg like -you Spayed me i can't sleep with someone else becouse of you!!.
hace más de un año kirsty179 said…
Seening Chuck jealous is going to be sooo GD!!! loving Chair <3
katryn: what?????? I don't understand what you're trying to say.
LMAO, I was thinking that I had too many martinis and that was the reason why I couldn't understand what katryn was saying LOL!!!!!
Yum, martinis! lol!
hace más de un año kiki_rox said…
omg i cannot wait!! B and C!!!
Only... a little more than 2 months left. Yay.
Is it September already?? =)
Hate to say it but... no, sorry!
Patrick Heusinger

this is marcus beamon i bet that's the guy that blair is going to use to make chuck jealous!!
They have casted him now? Ooh!
AWESOME!! =)
OMFG, more spoilers. :D:D:D

Episode 2.01 "Summer, Kind of Wonderful."

Ed and Leighton filmed a lot of scenes together at the Hamptons house. Marcus is obviously going to make a play for Blair. There is a scene where Chuck "quizzes" Marcus on how much he really does know about Blair.

Somehow the heart pin on the sleeve winds up with Marcus.

Serena will go to the "white party" (this was casted for last weekend) with Nate so he can see Catherine and her husband.

Nate apparently jumps out of the house when Catherine's husband comes home and Catherine throws his clothes after him.

Dan winds up at the house in the Hamptons and CeCe (whose name was on the call sheet for the filming Thursday) shows "uncharacteristic" kindness to him.
i don't understand the part of the sleeve.please explain that thing ?
I think they mean the heart on the sleeve of Nate's green sweater (the one we saw in episode 10).
yes but why is involved marcus?
It says "somehow". How would I know? x)
jejej ok thanks
"Nate apparently jumps out of the house when Catherine's husband comes home and Catherine throws his clothes after him."

LMAO! That's hilarious!
And totally clichéd :P
But I'm not complaining. I mean... Chace Crawford in his underwear? ;)
More Kristin spoilers.

April in San Francisco: I know I shouldn't even be watching it, but can you please give us some more Gossip Girl dish?
Good news: Serena and Dan are hooking up in episode two. Hurrah! Bad news: They so are not long for this world. (Wah-wah.) Meanwhile, Nate's dad continues to be a schmuck, and Nate continues to be the man of the family. And I'm also hearing that the boy Blair uses in a blatant attempt to make Chuck jealous is hot, and will do the trick!

I read it too fast the first time and thought she just said "Chuck jealous is hot", and I was gonna answer "OF COURSE HE IS!". XD
HAHAHAA OMG, I READ THE SAME THING! I READ "Chuck Jealous is hot" and I WAS LIKE "DUH! HE IS!!" And then I read it again and I was like... Well, jealous chuck is hot anyways! :P

Good spoiler, Waldorf!! :)
hace más de un año Leightonfan said…
I love Chuck. Who wouldn't. Amazing spoiler, dude!!!