glee Glee Fans Open-Ended Survey

CrimeDramaBee posted on Mar 28, 2011 at 01:46AM
Tell what you like about the best-est show ever, GLEE!

1. Define your fan status (Casual, Big Fan, Favorite Show, Obsession)
2. First full episode you watched on its air date and how much of the series you've watched (Few episodes, about half of the episodes, most of the episodes, all of the episodes, all multiple times)
3. Favorite character(s)
4. Least favorite character(s)
5. Favorite couple(s)
6. Least favorite couple(s)
7. Favorite episode(s)
8. Least favorite episode(s)
9. Favorite performance(s)/Song(s)
10. Least favorite performance(s)/Song(s)
3. Fav: Quinn
4. Least: Terri, April, Jesse, Kendra
5. Fav: Quinn & Sam, Brittana
6. Least: Finn & Quinn, St. Berry, Emma & anyone except Will, Will & anyone except Emma
7. Fav: Throwdown, Ballad, Sectionals, Power of Madonna, Journey, Original Song
8. Least: Comeback, Sexy
9. Fav: Keep Holding On, To Sir, with Love, Get it Right, Singing in the Rain/Umbrella
10. Least: Push It, Ice Ice Baby, I Know what Boys Like, The Climb, Tonight, It's a Man's Man's Man's world

glee 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año timo_superstar said…
laugh
1. More than OBSESSION!
2. The first episode I watched on its actual airing is Sexy since I watch TV shows online or download them. 'Cause I'm not a really big fan of televisions. It just so happened that my brother switched the channel to Fox just as the Celibacy Club meeting is coming to order. I've already seen the episode online but it was fun watching it with my brother.
3. Brittany, Santana, Lauren, Puck and Holly are my favorite characters because they are fun to watch and oozing with personality.
4. Jesse, April, Sandy and Kendra are the characters I hate the most. But they give a twist to the plot and without them, Glee wouldn't have had a big success.
5. My favorite couples are Bartie and Zizerman. And Tike too although not that much.
6. I don't like Quick, Finchel, Puckleberry, and Fuinn. It's just so annoying how everyone cheats on everyone else and how they're always on-and-off.
7. Duets, A Very Glee Christmas, Silly Love Songs, and Original Songs are my favorite episodes. And if you've noticed, they're all from the second season, it's 'cause I didn't enjoy the show's previous season as much as this one.
8. My least favorite episodes are Grilled Cheesus, Home, and Dream On.
9. My favorite performances are Push It, Toxic, Don't Stop Believing, Valerie, Loser Like Me, Get It Right, Marry You, and Time Warp!
10. My least favorite performances are Ohio, Don't Cry For Me Argentina, Papa Can You Hear Me, and I Look To You. Mostly, I don't like the slow, boring ones.
hace más de un año Brittanagleefan said…
1. Obsession
2. Hell-O (I watched the other episodes before this but I only watched them on hulu the day after they aired)
3. Santana, Rachel, Kurt, and Brittany.
4. Terri, Artie (sometimes), Quinn (sometimes)
5. Brittana and St. Berry
6. Fuinn and Werri
7. Pilot, Throwdown, Bad Reputation, Funk, Journey to Regionals, Duets, and Silly Love Songs
8. Home and Grilled Cheesus
9. Don't Rain on My Parade, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Bohemian Rhapsody, To Sir With Love, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, River Deep Mountain High, Happy Days Are Here Again/Get Happy
10. Home, Ice Ice Baby, and Singing In The Rain/Umbrella
hace más de un año Albiee said…
1. Obession
2. Vitiaim D then we went and bought the whole 1st series now i have seen em all
3. Holly, Emma & Quinn then Brittany, Santana & Will
4. Terri & Tina!!
5. Wemma, Wolly/Hollister, Fabrevans, Quick, Fuinn, Brittana
6. Werri, Cemma, Finchel!!!
7. Sectionals, The Power of Madonna, Britney/Brittany, The Rocky Horror Glee Show, The Subsitute & Sexy!! i luv em all but those r me favs!!!
8. Can't remember which 1 but its the 1 where terri tells kendra bout the baby and they make up the whole story
9. Kiss, Forget You, Landslide, Singin' In the Rain, Afternoon Delight, Loser Like Me, Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah), all of em!!
10. Home, ????