glee Vent About Any Character Tu Want Without Worrying About Offending Anyone!

mangie1995 posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 12:42AM
WARNING: i'm going to make this very clear if you can't handle people bashing your favourite characters don't read the posts, because this is what this forum is for!

rules: do not give any of that "that's offensive, blah blah.." rubbish, this is a spot where you can bash whoever you want and say whatever you want (although i'd appreciate no swearing. :) ) and nobody's aloud to complain or argue.

if you do complain or argue your posts will be deleted.

thank you. :)

glee 3 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Crime-Drama-Bee said…
angry
Characters that have ever bugged me for any reason at all:
-Rachel- I totally respect her annoying-ness and her need to be the center of attention all the time. My only problem is when she and Finn both were in love with each other, yet one was always pretending they weren't.
-Quinn- I will punch my TV whenever she tells a lie this season. Also, if she doesn't make any progress and spends the whole season doing something to make her popular, I may become a suicide risk.
-Finn- I wanted to think he wasn't as nieve as I thought, but soon that hope went away.
-Blaine (Mr. Perfect)- I know he's far from perfect with his past and all, but he seems too perfect to be in ND. Also, he and Kurt are a little egotistic. No- I take that back- almost everyone is.
-Artie- Sometimes can be a misogynistic brat.
-Puck- "I don't dig on fat chicks." Even though he defined Lauren as a girl with curves, this still annoys me so much.
-Lauren- Probably should have quit when Kurt came back. She said Glee Club was stupid anyway, and can neither sing nor dance.
-Sue- must I start?
-Terri- I don't care if she's crazy. I hate what she did, and I hate how she was controlling everything Will did.
-Will- While he sounds like a generally good teacher, he's a man-whore and it's creepy when he's in a performance.
-Shelby- way to quit.
-Russel Fabray- YOU SUCK!
-Judy Fabray- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, unfortunately.
-Jesse St. James- Still hasn't redeemed himself for the egg incident.
-Holly Holiday- Don't like Gwyneth Paltrow. Sings like a cat using a chalk board to sharpen its claws.
-Rod & Andrea. >:(
-Dustin Goolsby and Dakota Stanley. >:(
hace más de un año mangie1995 said…
^i actually agree with everything you just said! :)
hace más de un año OBJECTION said…
I'm gonna give this a go.
Blaine: I actually really don't like him sometimes, I find him to be unapologetically mean, the Raine incident especially. He broke Kurt's heart by going off with her knowing full well that Kurt loves him then got all upset about what Kurt said granted Kurt was wrong to say it but I understand why he did. Even though I'm angry at Rachel for asking Blaine out she really didn't deserve to be dumped the way she was, that was just cruel. I get that sometimes the characters can be mean but he just seems to get away with it.

Will Shuester: He's completely biased, he played favourites through the entire first season by giving Rachel and Finn all the solos and it's horrible the way he made Finn join the club, who the hell does that?! I still haven't forgiven him for ignoring the bullying happening to Kurt I mean what the hell did he think was happening? Sue did more then he did! Also why the hell did he make Kurt join in with that apology to the girls? Kurt isn't sexist.

Finn: He's constantly nasty to Rachel, Quinn and Kurt. He cheated on Quinn repeatedly, he dumped Rachel because she was bad for his reputation and Kurt was the worst, I mean the homophobia, the bullying and the refusing to stand up for him when the bullying spiralled out of control. What kind of brother is he?! He apologises for it constantly but he just turns around and does it again. He's just as bad as Quinn when it comes to popularity addiction.

Quinn: She can be downright cruel sometimes, I don't blame her for the pregnancy thing, she made a mistake by not telling Finn but it wasn't her fault she cheated in the first place and she lied because she didn't want to lose Finn. During that whole incident though she got a taste of being the bottom of the food chain and the second the opportunity came she sold out and went back to the top. I still haven't forgiven her for the prom incident, Rachel didn't deserve that. When It comes down to it she'd choose popularity over her friends any day.

Mike and Tina: They're both kinda racist....

Lauren: I don't think she really needs to be in the club anymore, she can't sing or dance, she should still be a character just not in the Glee club.

Artie: He was a jerk to Tina and a Jerk to Brittany, it's no wonder Tina dumped him.

Anyway that's my 2 pence.