girls generation/snsd Continue the Story: SNSD Edition!

snsdlover4ever posted on Jan 04, 2014 at 12:35AM
Hi! It's my first time starting something on this forum and I saw this idea online, but I can't remember exactly where I saw it so I can't give credit. (I'm very forgetful, so please don't judge.)

Basically, I'll start a story about something that has to do with SNSD, and then the person after keeps the story going. Every post has to be one sentence, otherwise I'll have a LOT to work on! You can basically say whatever you want since this is a story made by YOU! I'll notify you guys when the story ends and hopefully, I'll write an article and give props to ALL the people that helped write the story. You will also be credited in the article too!

Also, it has to make sense and please, watch the language on here! I don't want to start, be responsible, or be involved in any trouble on here just because of certain people with no disregard for others. Any posts that happen to be somewhat like this will be ignored.
last edited on Jan 04, 2014 at 01:01AM

girls generation/snsd 22 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año snsdlover4ever said…
Here's the beginning:
The girls of SNSD had a fantastic year in 2013, from releasing a new Korean and Japanese album, their world tour, to winning tons of awards, but there was still something that kept bothering them.

Remember that it should only be 1 sentence and has to be connected with the story! Good luck!
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año taylorSwii said…
but some people says they dont deserve those awards ,:)

btw , nice game XD
snsdlover4ever commented…
Thanks! I'll be sure to credit tu in the article! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Curlymckay_ said…
big smile
They needed an idea to prove that they were the most amazing girls in the world,
Thanks for participating! hace más de un año
Then the management thought of having a singing and dance battle on all girl groups , and SNSD should standout :)
hace más de un año Aya_tz said…
They made a perfect plan, they chose the best dresses, best makeup and they practeced the dance 24/7.
Thanks for participating! Hopefully, tu can sign up for my contest! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Tippany said…
After all the practices and everything, the girls are more than ready to compete in the competition.
Thank tu for joining! hace más de un año
hace más de un año kpop4everlover said…
After all that hard work and practice it was finally the day of the competition , there hearts were beating heavily like a drum.
Thanks for participating! hace más de un año
But Sunny told them to calm down because everything is gonna be okay.
The time arrived for the competition to start , but then Seohyun lost her dance shoes and they searched around the room but it wasn't there.
Thank tu so much for participating! hace más de un año
hace más de un año Tippany said…
They look everywhere, in the corner and other places in the room, but the shoes couldn't be found, it was their turn now.
Then realised they have left it at dorm because they had to rush to the competition they forgot about it and left it there, they had to quickly rush to get it or Seohyun can't perform but it was their turn now.
big smile
The whole group was worrying about what they were going to do.

I'm liking the story so far!
Their manager quickly drove back to get the shoes as soon as possible their dorm was quite close but would at least take 10 minutes to drive to , their name was being called out continuously on stage , will they have to drop out?
Just when it seemed like all hope was lost, someone came along and helped.
That someone wasNicole from Kara and she gave Seohyun her dancing shoes to perform in,
They were saved at the last minute , they were so grateful to her they didn't know how to repay her , finally it was time for them to step onto the stage.
"Fighting!" said Nicole and the other members of KARA.
Finally they stepped onto the stage with a mixture of feelings , they practised day and night putting all their effort in to prove to everyone what they can do , they were so nervous and their performance couldn't go wrong.
The MC reminded them that they need to put much effort to their performance , because 2NE1 ,f(x) , kara and other Girl Groups made a standing ovation :)
But SNSD gave a great performance and the crowd loved them.
After all the performances were finished, the results were in.

I think I'll keep it going for a few more days if anyone still wants to add something, and if not, I'll just add a few more details.
SNSD stood nervously on stage with the other girl groups they were going to announce the results...