friends Guess from which episode the picture is [game]

User20392 posted on Apr 07, 2011 at 04:43AM
Now there's only 4 rules, which I think can make the game more simple, also because it was an idea that someone here (fanfly) though of. The rules aren't so different now, but there's something a little different now. Instead of just guessing the season now you'll have to guess the episode, too. You can use clues, also. Please, take your time you read rule number 2. Here are the rules now (written by fanfly):

1. Guess what episode the picture is from.

2. If you don't know, you can ask for a clue. You can be specific [ie: What season is it from?] or you can just ask for a general clue. Clues are unlimited, you can keep asking until someone guesses right.

3. Whoever guesses the right episode posts the next picture.

4. Everyone who participates must check the forum daily. If someone takes longer than 4 days to respond [For example, if the winner hasn't posted a new picture or responded to tell someone whether they guessed correctly or not] a new picture can be posted by anyone.
 [b]Now there's only 4 rules, which I think can make the game más simple, also because it was an idea
last edited on May 14, 2011 at 03:31AM

friends 228 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 201-228 of 228

hace más de un año GayaSolo said…
Well, let's just say I can finaly breathe again and the possibilty of having to need plastic surgery to 'erase' facial wrinkles is over. Hahaha Anyway, I think I now this ep but could u give me a hint? It's season 7, right? :)
hace más de un año mistrz922 said…
yes in this ep Chandler is a little bit freaking out ;)
last edited hace más de un año
Oh, I know which ep is. It's TOW Chandler and Monica's Wedding part 1.
Ross: Nice shades.
Joey: Thanks. Yeah, I figured if I wear these in my scenes at least I won't get spit in the eyes, ya know?
Ross: And if I remember correctly, Ray Ban was the official sponsor of World War I!
Lol :D
ahahaha yeah the same episode! :) your turn!:D
hace más de un año Jennifer22 said…
LOVE THAT EPISODE:D Hurry up Gayasolo xx
Hey guys, please don't kill me for taking that long to update. *hides self behing desk* My laptop i sdead so all my updates r from my cell and for some reason i can't update any pic there. Anyway, please forgive me and here is the pic... :) btw, I still don't know what's wrong with my phone. had to use my cuz's computer to update it.
 hola guys, please don't kill me for taking that long to update. *hides self behing desk* My laptop i s
The One Where They're Up All Night?
chill! nothing bad happened;)
And the byoch strikes again. Lol I'm teeribly sorry. I forgot to reply 2 u. It's just that I had one hell of a philosophy exam in uni. About Schopenhauer and let's jsut say that I took like 3 hours 2 understand what the hell was the text about. Lol Anyway, my exam was today and it went fine I guess. Anyway, enough rambling, mistrz922, you're right! As always bwt. :D

(deep voice): Phoebe Buffay?
Phoebe: Fire alarm?
Hahahahahahaha
I totally understand you! I had philosphy too. And I had the same situation! But after studying it more than 6 hours I don't remember a thing! :p But anyway i am happy that it went fine:) ok here it is a picture for you ;)!
 I totally understand you! I had philosphy too. And I had the same situation! But after studying it mo
Thank God someone understand my neurosis with Schopenhauer. lol I wish when he was writing his books I could have said to him 'Hey, Arthur, if you really think death is the essence of life, why don't you go and bask in that essence.?' hahaha
Anyway, it's TOW All The Jelousy. Omg, when Ross tells Rachel he's going to a playdate with a stripper. Craks me up... ;D
hahaha yeah totally! I thought the same way! ah... i am glad i have already forget it all :p anyway! correct your turn of course!:)
blush
OMG guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for taking that long to update. First I was having internet connection problems then, because of my frustation(of not being able to use even facebook), I totally forgot to post here. Please forgive me!!!!! So, here's the pic. It's from one of the funniest episodes ever(at least for me). :) :)
 OMG guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry for taking that long to update. First I was having internet conn
hace más de un año justchilin595 said…
TOW All The Resolutions

Next:
 TOW All The Resolutions Next:
It's season 6, isn't it?
No, no its not.
Instead of the season, tell me a tip then. Can you tell me something thats happens in the episode?
yep!
Phoebe and Joey are looking at Monica and Chandler coming in the door...What is happening in this episode is that Monica is trying to get to know all of her neighboors :)
Oh, oh! *jumps up and down, rasing hand* It's TOW All The Candy, isn't it? Btw, nice challenge pic, I didn't remember right away. :)
YES YOU GOT IT!!! :) HAHA.
smile
Next:
 Next:
Tow Ross is fine :)
WOW!! your good :)
hace más de un año Nicolas97 said…
post a picture please, I'm dying here (:
i am sorry, i was on a holidays ;) sooooo sorrrrrry!!!
 i am sorry, i was on a holidays ;) sooooo sorrrrrry!!!
OH, OH..I JUST SAW THIS 2 HOURS AGO...ummm...TOW Joey dates Rachel?! :)

Next:
 OH, OH..I JUST SAW THIS 2 HOURS AGO...ummm...TOW Joey dates Rachel?! :) Next:
heart
TOW THE BULLIES! :)

okay Next:

This one is REALLY hard, so try your best ;)
 TOW THE BULLIES! :) okay Next: This one is REALLY hard, so try your best ;)
The One With Monica And Chandler's Wedding, Part 2 ?
hace más de un año inbalabra said…
the one afer the i do?