fred y george weasley Hermione Is Like The Twins

FredWIsNotDead posted on Jul 06, 2008 at 07:46PM
I think that Hermione Granger is a female Fred hiding inside of a Percy. Think about it. In OOTP she started breaking out of her shell even saying-"It's fun isn't it? Breaking the rules." I think Hermione would actually be a good match for Fred even if you think about it. If Ron'Hermione hadn't happened why not Fred/Hermione? "Opposites" attract, don't they? =)

fred y george weasley 12 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año friendsrox said…
i totally agree! can u imagine sum1 as hot as fred with sum1 as hot as hermione? they'd be totally cute 2getha!
hace más de un año FredWIsNotDead said…
exactly!!!
hace más de un año kateliness2 said…
I really liked the idea of Hermione with one of the twins, even though I knew it wasn't going to happen :)
hace más de un año FredWIsNotDead said…
me too!!!
hace más de un año INLOVEWITHRON said…
I would have loved to see them together if Ron and Hermione didn't work out, but you can just guess how Ron would have a fit about that.
hace más de un año _FredWeasly_ said…
Ron would be totally off.. His ex-girlfriend dating his brother... Man i would be pissed off!
hace más de un año luvsoccer97 said…
cool
maybe.....actually, from the very beginning, it was clear dat Ron liked Hermione, but from the first book onwards, after the troll attack, v can't say that Hermione had become easygoing about rules. and she did like the Weasley Wizard Wheezes' products a lot, more than she let on. this is obvious that she is impressed by the twins work. and seriously, i really think that Fred and Hermione would luk GR8 2geder!
hace más de un año uptonogood said…
hmmm
She is impressed with their work on the jokes and Wheezes but I don't think they would be good for one another unless she loosened up.
Ron/Hermione are adorable though so its kind of hard for me to think of Fred with Hermione.
hace más de un año MissTomFelton said…
wink
yeah... (me thinking) be better if it were me though
hace más de un año galou_2010 said…
heart
I read that Mrs.Rowling actually considered putting Hermione with one of the twins. I would've loved it :3
hace más de un año VienneseWaltz said…
heart
OMG!!! Where have all my Fremione fan besties gone!?!? Turns out they are here!!!!
hace más de un año puppygirl12114 said…
big smile
I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!