yeah of course til it broke
hace más de un año Kadaj said…
I love that game! :D
hace más de un año Fenrir said…
I love it too! I've had it for years
hace más de un año Kadaj said…
My disk stopped working though...
hace más de un año zinkul said…
FFIX is my favourite too :P I ended it like 5 times, and it still haven't bored me.
hace más de un año Ipsen said…
i love it. it was the ff that got me hooked
hace más de un año Lanny32 said…
surprise
It's my favourite FF game & theme song (Melodies of Life)! I love the whole fairytale look & feel of the game. I love the storyline too! Vivi's character really stood out: his innocence & soul searching! While I also loved FFVII & FFVIII, you could only have 3 in your active party & in FFIX you can have 4. Although it was made for the PS1, I'd already upgraded to PS2 (traded in my PS1) when it was launched in the UK & I've played it a lot. But, the last couple of times I've played I had problems in getting the PS2 to recognise & load the discs: the last time after I finished Disc 1 I couldn't get any of the discs to load at all! I tried for a couple of weeks & had to give it up! Since then I also noticed the same problem with all of my favourite made for PS1 FF games. Fans "ginei_werewolf" & "Kadaj" which PS which did you play on? Would it work on PS1?
hace más de un año smanton24 said…
after so many years i create this group for ffix in facebook and i try to convince square enix to make a remake/sequel! like and share! link
last edited hace más de un año
 after so many years i create this group for ffix in facebook and i try to convince square enix to mak