final fantasy Final fantasía Spin-Offs

benji posted on Apr 09, 2007 at 06:12PM
Is anyone else getting overly concerned about the amount of spin-offs Square are producing? I'm willing to bet I'll love every one, but I'd much prefer to see them port the main games to the major consoles than see a spin-off from every game under the sun.

And whatever happened to that Final Fantasy VI prequel?
save

final fantasy 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año PkmnTrainerJ said…
The Compilation of FF7 seems to be getting a little insane. Yet I still want all of them.

Oh, and Tactics Advance, though that counted as a spin-off is love in strategic FF form. So, FFTA2 will be more so.
hace más de un año lokkin16 said…
I agree with you Benji, they should update the graphics on all the old ones, put them on the ps3/xbox whatever

I'm guessing xbox is gonna be seeing a lot more of FF anyway, FFXIII isn't going to be Ps3 exclusive so

I wish it was but, meh, doesn't really make any difference either way, guess it could be better in a way, xbox being cheaper

although the controls would be have to be changed, that'd be interesting for most FF fans used to playstation >.>
hace más de un año leuron said…
FFVI prequel?? Never heard of it, but i'd prefer a remake of V or VII.. Regarding the spin-offs, bring the ones from FFVII this way please! :)
hace más de un año macabrelights said…
tongue
they should pull apart 5 completely, change the story and keep the job system, that would make it much more enjoyable...the story is just god awful