fantasía Gifted Academy:) RP

YellowCow posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 02:37AM
Props To Greeny For Helping Me Make This!

Gifted Academy Is The Nicest Academy In The Entire World For Teenagers. Everyone That Attends Seems To Get Into Harvard, Juliard Or Yales. You Have To Be Rich, Or Get A Scholarship. Being Musically Talented, Smart or Artistic Gets Scholarships. But There's A Secret. Hidden Away, Under A Floor Board In The Girl's Bathroom, Is A Book, A Charmed Book That Whatever You Write In It Comes True. A Book Club, That Only The Scholarship Students HAVE To Join, Find The Book And All Read The Oath. The Oath...Oddly....Gives Them Each ONE Ability. And The Knowledge That They Are Now The Guardians And Protectors Of This Book. They Must Protect It From Anyone Who Tries To Get It. This Book Can Kill. This Book Can Destroy. This Book Can Bring Life. And This Book Is Under Your Protection.

Required Info Below ^_^

Name:

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift)

Personality:

Looks:

* Pic If Wanted^_^ *

Again:) Thanks Greeny!!

Students!:)

Caroline, Plays Electric Guitar, Has The Best Singing Voice, Dances Awesomely- YellowCow (Me)
Zoe Damien, Really Good In English- Greenstergirl
Zane Damien, Plays The Drums & Is Way Good- Greenstergirl
Isabella Marcus, Rich, Has A Scholarship, & Has A Talent For Singing-Rapunzeleah123
Alexon, Artistic, Can Draw Future Without Knowing- Alex13126
Levi Summers, Dancer- POPclogger216
Ella, Scholarship-she's a prodigy actress with a great voice-ArtemisDiana
Joe Kolsby, Scholarship, Sketching and painting-Demititan
Stella, Scholarship Or Rich?: Scholarship- Has a mesmerizing voice, with wicked dance moves, & some electric guitar!!- percyLover101
Alice James, Scholarship, very flexible- monkey0502
Portgaz D. Ace, Amazing author & illusionist- sonoboreas
Tiara Carter, scholarship for her great skills in writing and is pretty good at singing but can't dance- pink-bookworm
last edited on Aug 04, 2011 at 07:53PM

fantasía 353 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 353

hace más de un año YellowCow said…
Name: Caroline

Scholarship Or Rich: Scholarship, Plays Electric Guitar, Sings Really Good, Dances Awesomely
Personality: Nice, Fun, Crazy, Cute, Tough, Strong, Sticks Up For Friends & Self.

Looks: Red Hair, Grey Eyes, Flawless Skin.
last edited hace más de un año
 Name: Caroline Age: 15 Scholarship o Rich: Scholarship, Plays Electric Guitar, Sings Really Good,
hace más de un año greenstergirl said…
TWINS!!!!

Name: Zoe Damien

Scholarship or rich: scholarship she is REALLY good in English she is at a college reading level

personality: cute, way nice, smart, not into being noticed and is kinda shy but around friends is loud and encouraging.

looks: Long black hair, blue eyes, nice skin, tall (6"3 i know tall) skinny

Name: Zane Damien

scholarship: plays the drums and is way good

Personality: loud, hyper, annoying, silly, hyper, happy, crazy, hyper, smart okay i have said hyper enough times

Looks: short boy black hair, blue eyes, tall (6"3 i know)
 TWINS!!!! Name: Zoe Damien Age: 15 Scholarship o rich: scholarship she is REALLY good in English
hace más de un año rapunzeleah123 said…
Name: Isabella Marcus

Scholarship or rich: is rich, but has a scholarship. Musically talented.

Personality: friendly, helpful, kind, will stick up for herself and others

Looks: long wavy blonde hair, multicolored eyes, perfect skin, good body
hace más de un año Alex13126 said…
Name: Alexon

Scholarship Or Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift): Really artistic..can draw future without knowing

Personality: Smart, quiet, funny, calm, can freak under extreme pressure, kinda shy

Looks:Golden eyes, long brown hair, skinny, kinda short at 5'5
 Name: Alexon Age: 14 Scholarship o Rich?:(If Scholarship Name Gift): Really artistic..can draw fut
I Walked Around The Academy. I Saw 4 Girls & 1 Boy. I Flattened Down My Skirt & Walked Over..

"Hi!"

The Girl With The Long Black Hair Spoke..

"Hi! I'm Zoe!"

I Looked At The Next Girl. She Quickly Turned Her Head Towards Her Feet..

"Oh.. Umm.. I'm Alexon."

I Smiled Lightly. I Look Towards The Boy..

"I'm Zane."

"Cool!"

I Turned My Head To Another Girl..

"Hi! I'm Isabella"

"Your Guy's Name Are Cool! My Name Is Boring.."

Zoe Asked..

"What's Your Name?"

"Uhmm.. Caroline."

I Mumbled My Name Under My Breath..
I smiled. "That's my middle name."

(No seriously it is.)
Zoe's POV

I stared at the school. I couldn't believe i was actually aloud to go here. I heard it was the best boarding school in the world for teens. Zane sat sat on his suitcase playing his game. i waved to my mom as she drove away. I sighed. "Come on moron we gotta go check in with all the other new students."

"NO!! I"M ALMOST TO MY HIGH SCORE!!!!" he yelled. i hit him in the head.

"COME ON!!"

then we were introduced with the girl caroline. when she turned around to go in the line with everyone else, zane whispered to me,

"Shes hot."

I flicked him.
I got in line behind a boy and a girl who were apparently twins.
"Hi!" I offered. "I'm Isabella."
hace más de un año Alex13126 said…
I giggled quietly listening to the twins conversation.
worried
I stood in front of Zane who was sniffing my hair. I got weirded out. I pulled my hair to the front
(I think you were in front of Zane and Zoe)
Ooh... Ook!
(Haha yeah)
(And I am on scholarship, I changed it)
i was bored so.....

Zoe
 i was bored so..... Zoe
Zane
 Zane
Zane stared at caroline. I kept flicking his head. alexon started laughing at us. I frowned. Then she pointed at caroline and how she was uncomfortable. i laughed and stopped walking next to zane and instead next alexon
hace más de un año POPclogger216 said…
Awesomesauce.

Name: Levi Summers
Scholarship or rich: Scholarship; awesome at dancing.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, sarcastic, not too trustful of others, smart.
Looks: Blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses, tallish.

'So, this is the greatest boarding school for teens' I thought as I carried my luggage with me to the line of new students quickly forming. I hoped there was a dance course here.... In front of me, there were five teens who looked like friends, and some twins, one boy and one girl. I got there in time to hear the guy say 'She's hot.', and the girl glare at him. Sibling love....
girl looked at me. She smiled. "Hey, what's you name? Mine's Zoe! And this is Zane, my twin, if you hadn't realized." She held out her hand, which I heasitantly shaked.
"I'm Levi." I said quietly.
Zane butted in. "Isn't that a guy name?"
"No, it's the name of a holy midget vampire hobo, isn't it obvious?"
He snorted.
 Awesomesauce. Name: Levi Summers Age: 15 Scholarship o rich: Scholarship; awesome at dancing.
"Hi, Levi," I said, smiling and tugging on my long blond hair. "I'm Isabella."
"Hey. Cool name." I replied, giving a half-smile.
"so...Levi...how'd you get in to classes here??" i asked as we still waited in the LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG line.

"I'm a dancer." she said proudly.

"I'm an english and literature prodigy." i said.

"And how'd you...brother get in?" she asked while tugging on a bag.

"He...plays drums."

We both looked at him. He was slapping his hands on his suitcase while singing "bow didi bow bo didid bo bow bow bow but bow didi BOW BUH!!" and his ipod headphones plugged in. I snorted.

"you can...kinda tell."
"Zane." I tapped his shoulder.
I Turned Around. I Saw Zane Singing & Pounding On His Suitcase. I Looked Over Him. I Saw A New Girl. I Slowly Stepped Out Of Line & Walked Over. I Said..

"Hey! I'm Caroline!"

She Flinched..

"I'm Levi."

She Mumbled Under Her Breath.

"Awesome Name."

She Gave A Light Smile. I Stood Behind Her..
 I Turned Around. I Saw Zane canto & Pounding On His Suitcase. I Looked Over Him. I Saw A New Girl.
"Zane! Hellooooo?" I put my face right in front of his.
Zane POV

"yeah?" I said the girl while pulling out my headphones. "who are you exactly?"

"I thought I told u who I was!!!!!!???"

"ha.....oh yea..."
The Line Finally Moved Up..

* Exactly Why R We In Line? *

* Here Is Caroline!! :) *
 The Line Finally Moved Up.. * Exactly Why R We In Line? * * Here Is Caroline!! :) *
Yeah why?
hace más de un año ArtemisDiana said…
Name: Ella

Scholarship Or Rich?:Scholarship-she's a prodigy actress with a great voice

Personality: fun, a little dramatic at times, carefree, kind, talkative and open

Looks:Red hair and green eyes, perfect skin, very fit.
 Name: Ella Age: 15 Scholarship o Rich?:Scholarship-she's a prodigy actress with a great voice Per
hace más de un año DemiTitan said…
please catch me up?

I KNOW ITS ONE PAGE BUT IM LAZY
oh we are in line to turn in our letter of acceptance so that they know for sure that we aren't freaks sneaking in to the school.

Zane's POV

Finally after about an hour we got to the front of the line. i I turned in my paper then waited for everyone else before we rolled in to the cafeteria. A ladie with a huge bun on her head talked through a microphone.

"Welcome students! Please take a seat anywhere so we can introduce our presentation. Keep your bags with you, we will take them to your dorms shortly."

I stuck my tongue at her bun then sat down with everyone else. Levi looked waaaaaaaaaaaay excited.

"Do you think there will be a dance program??"

"I hope there's a music program." i said happily. I looked at the LOONG line outside. we would have to wait awhile. I started tapping the table with my fingers. It was cool beat i say. Caroline pulled out her guitar and began to play a bit, it wasn't too loud i hope. Isabella started singing and man...........

Her voice is hot.

WE pretty much played music while Levi danced. Finally a teacher stopped us and the presentation began.

Zoe's POV:

I sat down next to Alexon while we began to listen. She smiled at me and i smiled back. then we listened.

"Welcome students to the academy of the gifted. Here our standards are high. We hope you have fun and get academically and menatlly smarter. This school helps your future for better things become easier. We have many dancing, music, acting, and drawing classes along with the other classes. If you are a scholarship student however, you must follow some simple rules. ONE: All scholarship students must take the normal academic classes and ONE arts class. TWO: you all must get a school grade average of at least B-. And THREE: You all must join the book club that is after school everyday. We believe that reading will help in all of your school traits."

She began to continue, but all i thought was:

YEA BABY!! I looooooooooove reading

Zane's POV:

Why...why..oh...why...do we have to join...the reading class...?
ok i'm leaving for vaca so bye!!!
hace más de un año ArtemisDiana said…
I raised an eyebrow at her last rule. I had to join a book club, really?! Don't get me wrong, I love reading, heck, at home if I wasn't practicing for a play or a musical, I was reading, it just seemed weird we had to join a book club if we had a scholarship. I raised an eyebrow and shook my head. I will never understand some people.
Name: Joe Kolsby

Scholarship Or Rich?: Scholarship, Sketching and painting

Personality: TOTAL ADHD, bored easily, tends to rip up a sketch if it has one imperfection, perfectionist, ignores you unless hes genuinely interested in what you're saying

Looks: Messy brown hair covered by a beret, skinny, stubby fingers, dirty nails, wears torn blue jeans covered in paint stains, trainers missing the laces, a paint stained white t-shirt, and a white shirt open loose over it 3 sizes too big all stained with paint and occasionally sun glasses after a paint and lead fume hangover
btw does this place have uniform.

I raised an eye brow at the last rule and started ink sketching some twins cause Hell how often do you get to see twins. I was not against reading but frankly I would rather just by the CD and listen to it in bed. SO MUCH LESS EFFORT.
I smiled and thought, "If I find a good writer in this dump I might just have a book to illustrate. Well Lush".
I finished the sketch and slid in my breast pocket.
 btw does this place have uniform. *** I raised an eye brow at the last rule and started ink sketchi
hace más de un año percyLover101 said…
Name: Stella Johnson

Scholarship Or Rich?: Scholarship- Has a mesmerizing voice, with wicked dance moves, & some electric guitar!!

Personality: Fun, Tough, Smart, Sweet, Funny, Stubborn, & Out-going

Looks: dirty blonde hair, Electric Blue Eyes, flawless features, & nice style in clothing.
 Name: Stella Johnson Age:15 Scholarship o Rich?: Scholarship- Has a mesmerizing voice, with wicked
:::
* Zane Thinks Everything Is Hot -_- *

I groaned. Reading is not my favorite...
I was really excited about the dancing scholarship. I don't usually get excited about anything, or show that much emotion for that matter, but I live and breathe dance. I went to sleep trying to figure out a dificult clogging move,ate while tapping my feet, and moved around the house in hitchkicks (Irish).
While we had been waiting for the presentation, Zane started up a wicked beat, while Caroline started playing the guitar, and Isabella sang in a sweet, melodoius voice. So I started practicing my dance routine that I had been learning for the past week.

After the presentation,I had learned there WAS a dance scholarship. The biggest grin I could muster broke out on my face. YES! I tried to hide it by looking down, though. It would just seem weird to see a girl with a sardonic, eccentric grin looking straight at you, wouldn't it?
I sat next to some girl (Caroline) and took out the sketch, "You want this. I don't keep anything I draw that ain't good".
"Ooh.. Sure."

The Boy Handed Me The Drawing. I Smiled..

"Thanks."
* Caroline<3 *
 * Caroline<3 *
I was bored so I spent 5 minutes sketching that girl who had my sketch and when I finished I decided it was good enough to keep.

btw do you think it would be better in white than that filter thing I usually do. I just think it looks kind of older and more real life.
 I was bored so I spent 5 minutos sketching that girl who had my sketch and when I finished I decided
I sat by this girl who was handed a drawing,"Hey I'm Stella.."
heres the version without the colour filter
 heres the version without the colour filter
* I Like The First Effect! :) *

I Turned To Stella..

"Hi! I'm Caroline"
*thx. Though I kinda like the white one. But still thx*
* Welcome:) *

Stella Opened Her Mouth. I Kinda Looked Around. I Saw That The Boy Had A Drawing Of Me. I Told Stella..

"One Sec.."

I Turned Towards The Boy.

"Is That For Me?"

"Uhmm.. No."

"Ooh.. Ok."

Stella Giggled As I Turned Back Around..

"Oh Shut Up!"
I sat next to Caroline, "So are you a Scholarship and actually good at something so I can work with you or are you rich so I can sell my work to you. Either way I'm great".
"I Have A Scholarship. I Play Electric Guitar, Sing, & Dance."

Stella Sat On The Opposite Side Of Me.. I Said To Stella..

" Do You Have A Scholarship."

I Waited For Both's Answers..
"I'm a singer dancer and guitarist..... and i got scholarship...... Why?"