fans of PoM Epic sadness involving P.O.M

TheRatKing1 posted on Sep 02, 2012 at 10:41PM
Ok. i read on madagascar wiki that Bob Schooley says that "The Penguin Who loved Me" will reveal all about Skipper's past and about manfredi and johnson. Idk why i'm telling u this, but this will throw my life outa wack. I try to be true to the show, and i know i'll be wrong, as will everyone else who has ever written a skipper autobiography, but it will drive me crazy! Lie i said, i had to tell SOMEONE!

fans of PoM 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año CuteCuddly said…
surprise
Wait, WHAT???? It's telling about Manfreedi, Johnson, and Denmark????????
hace más de un año Gumball17 said…
big smile
What's so sad about that? Sounds epic!
smile
^ IKR? That's what I was wondering. But I guess it's because he made up a version of what happened in Denmark, and he and other authors of that kind of story will be upset if theirs aren't right, or they want to keep using their imaginations on what could have happened. I understand what he means.
hace más de un año ImAnEasel said…
big smile
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!? :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!

When I saw this forum, I thought 'Nooooooooooo, TPOM has ended, or something! :(', but this is GREAT!!! Can't wait to find out about it all! Some of the biggest mysteries of TPOM... And I'll bet they'll still manage to make it hilarious, even though Denmark and Manfredi and Johnson always seem like such serious topics!
laugh
^ XD
hace más de un año Private1sCut3 said…
I've seen so many drawings of Manfredi and Johnson, and also had my own ideas on what they look like, but I will be shocked when I see them. I'll be like "Is that really them?" xD And I can't wait to see what they came up with for Denmark. And how will this involve Blowhole and Doris? So many thrills and "oh-ahhs!" I might just have a fanguin heart attack. Just wait till people who seen it in America start splling spoilers.... then I'll go coo-coo for coco puffs.
hace más de un año Private1sCut3 said…
And not to mention, it's all happening within thirty minutes. If they are doing a awesome story (no doubt they are) it's going to be shockers every seconds. =D One minute we see Skipper, next minute we could see M&J! BAM! Just like that. *calms down*