fans of PoM I'm taking requests! :3

ImAnEasel posted on Dec 30, 2011 at 10:30PM
I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Rico, in case you couldn't tell). Oh and, by the way, I'm very slow, soooo... XD You may need some patience. Plus, I might forget I made this forum, then I'll be even SLOWER... Yes, the word slower deserved to be in capital letters. XD

Also, if you're thinking about making a request, then you should probably look at the requests I've already done, because they're not quite as good as this Rico picture I've done. I just don't want anyone to be disappointed.

Oh and, sometime later in life, HOPEFULLY sometime this year, I'll be getting a scanner, so there'll be no more blurriness! :D
 I need drawing practice, anyway. Aaaaaaaand here's an example of how I draw (this is a drawing of Ric
last edited on May 06, 2012 at 09:14PM

fans of PoM 152 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 152

hace más de un año ImAnEasel said…
smile
^Oh, OK. :) What do you mean by dislocated eyes?
Here's lilzoey107's request. :) ... This is what it looks like when I draw Rico from memory. XD
 Here's lilzoey107's request. :) ... This is what it looks like when I draw Rico from memory. XD
hace más de un año VeeTruLxi said…
smile
Um....Can you draw Rico and me exploding something? ^^" And Skipper is annoyed with us. This is what I look like: (I'm also a bit shorter than Rico)
last edited hace más de un año
 Um....Can tu draw Rico and me exploding something? ^^" And Skipper is annoyed with us. This is what
laugh
^YAY ANOTHER REQUEST!!! :D :D :D And sure, ok. :) :3
hace más de un año Gumball17 said…
smile
Man, this reminds me of my old request forum. I might open that up again soon. Anyway, if you wouldn't mind, could you draw Dylan reading Cahills vs. Vespers: Book 2?
smile
^ Ok. :) It'll have to be tommorrow, though. I'm signing out, soon. What does Dylan look like?
VeeTruLxi's request! ^_^
 VeeTruLxi's request! ^_^
hace más de un año Zelda4Efas said…
Awesome facflipper skippy! XD
hace más de un año Gumball17 said…
@Easel I posted I pic of him in fan art.
big smile
^ Oh, ok. :)

^^ Thanks! :3
@Gumball: Actually, this is taking longer than I thought... sorry... You MAY have to wait a while. :3
Gumball17's request. I had no idea what the book actually looked like, sorry... He IS a raccoon, right? I'm REALLY sorry if he isn't. I can draw him again, if you like, if he isn't a raccoon.
 Gumball17's request. I had no idea what the book actually looked like, sorry... He IS a raccoon, righ
Happy birthday, ladywhiplasher!! 8D I drew your icon. X3
 Happy birthday, ladywhiplasher!! 8D I drew your icon. X3
hace más de un año iloveprivate said…
heart
@ImAnEasel
I don't want to request anything. I just wanted to say that your pic of Rico is awesome!!!! I don't think you need practice at drawing. You're already so good at it! :D
big smile
^ Thank you so much! :'D
hace más de un año krissynaytowhow said…
big smile
OMG REQESTS!!!! BY YOU!!! :D can you draw me (Tinisha) and moonshadow pleeaaasssseee?
big smile
^ SUUUUUUURE!!!!!!!! It will be a pleasure. :3 But, my camera ran out of batteries again, so... DX If we don't have batteries, we'll have to buy some.
smile
ok then
hace más de un año Tressa-pom said…
big smile
Can you draw Tressa withg Kowalski ? Tressa has green eyes and white heart tatoo on her head. She has hair like Rico (because Rico is her brother).She has also yellow beak and feet. She is taller than Rico, shorter than Kowalski.
smile
^ Yupperdoodle! I'll have fun drawing that. :3
Tinisha's request. Note: Moonshadow is actually black, but I made her grey so Tinisha would stand out.
 Tinisha's request. Note: Moonshadow is actually black, but I made her grey so Tinisha would stand out
smile
I'm starting Tressa's request now. :3
rainy
OH! *MAJOR FACPALM* I've just discovered Dylan has a cape! DX Must... re-draw...
laugh
XD yea!!!
big smile
Thanks ImAnEasel!
rainy
^ My pleasure. :) Yours is taking a really long time, though, plus it's someone's birthday soon, so I'm drawing them something... Oh heck... I should make a to-do list. XD
Haappy birthday, SkipX101! 8D I hope you like it. X3 I started it yesterday and finished it today.
 Haappy birthday, SkipX101! 8D I hope tu like it. X3 I started it yesterday and finished it today.
Now to finish Tressa's request and add Dylan's cape!!
hace más de un año SkippX101 said…
heart
Aww!!!!! THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST FRIEND I COULD EVER HAVE ASKED FOR!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! *hugz* XXDDD
big smile
I can't wait to see the picture!!!
Happy Birthday SkippX101!!!
Here's Tressa's request! I'm so sorry about the long wait! My crayons kept breaking... XD I gave it a background, because it wouldn't have made sense without one. They're looking at the clouds. :3 I would've just drawn them holding hands, but... somebody already drew that. X3
 Here's Tressa's request! I'm so sorry about the long wait! My crayons kept breaking... XD I gave it a
big smile
It's awesome. I really like it!!! You are really good artist! :D
hace más de un año CuteCuddly said…
OH oooohhhhh!!! I LOVE YOUR RICO PIC!!!! Oh my goodness, you're amazing drawing skills are epic...and amazing. I am gonna have to request something...to do with my OC. I hope it's ok. I am actualy freaking out here, you're so good. Anywho, if I want that request, it might help if I told you what I am...requesting.

Can you PLEEASSSEEE draw Private giving my OC, CC a diamond-shaped jade neckalace? CC is a penguin, a little bit taller than Private, maybe an inch or so. She has dark brown eyes and dark red, oval shaped glasses and is about as skinny as Kowalski, and a little more feminene figured. Also, can Private be smiling shyly? Could CC's expression say, 'oh my goodness, Private. This is so sweet'?

Sorry if it's too much for you to get your head around. I'm just dying for someone to draw a request, and I'm hoping it's you. 'Cuz you're just so darn good...and epic...and amazing...:D

Did I tell you your pic of Rico was awesome? I did, didn't I? Oh well, I'll tell you again. YOUR PIC OF RICO IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!(­can­'t have too many exclamation marks XD)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!

And yes, I am crazy.
hace más de un año TheREALMordecai said…
hey can you draw me a picture of me penguin with a Flat top and Black shade glasses with two rockets from left to right shoulder with rico
big smile
^^ Lol, thank you for all the compliments! And extra exclamation marks. XD You're right, you can't have too many. Usually, my punctuation indicates whether or not I'm hyper!

^ Sure. :)
I still can't find Dylan's request! DX Sorry, Dylan! I should probably just start it again. So I now have... three requests to do. WOW I'm lazy! XD *gets started on them*
hace más de un año ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
It looks like you've got lots to do, I hope you don't mind if I make a request. :) If its alright with you could you draw me and Kowalski slow dancing under the stars, with lovey dovey loooks on our faces? :) (Btw all of your drawings so far have been awesome!! :D)
big smile
@ImAnEasel: Yes, I am hyper. I'm always hyper. YAY FOR HYPER...ness. BTW; Did you know that your Rico pic is awesome? I bet you did, but I told you AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!
big smile
^^ Thank you and no, that wouldn't be a problem at all! ^^ But you all might have to wait a while...
^ Lol! XD Indeed you did.
hace más de un año ILUVKOWALSKI said…
smile
^I'm alright with that :)
laugh
Ok, ok. I'm calm now. Pretty much. I feel happy. Today I did lots of exercise, which got me tired, so now I'm glad to relax doing Fanpop, (BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!!!!!!!) on my computer. Oh, and Easter is this Sunday...I think it's this Sunday. Whatever, it's very soon, so I'm excited to go Easter egg hunting at my grandparents. Easel, I bet you know what I'm going to to say next, don't you?

Do you spell raccoon with three 7's?

Don't worry about me, that's just normal. I'm only crazy. -^-^- It's a condition I have called, superrandomitis.

Did you know that insanity is heredity? You get it from your kids!

Ok, I'm gonna stop talking now. Bye.
big smile
Wow, did I just prove to the world that I'm crazy? I did, didn't I? COOL!!!
hace más de un año kowalskirocks14 said…
could you draw my OC shine, chasing her tail, and kowalski's just ooking at her like: 'really... just really?'
shine is a fox cub. her fur is very red but has a tinge o orange. she is about one fourth kowalski's height when standing on four legs, she had brownish red eyes, and her muzzle, underbelly, tip-of-the-tail, and back right paw are white. her other paws are black. her tail is twice as big as her.
hope the description helps!!!
hace más de un año kowalskirocks14 said…
big smile
oh and if you get around to mine, while your at it, please draw this one!
amber and kowalski dancing the tango (or flaminco, whatever dance it is that involves lots of twirling)
amber is about as tall as kowalski, feminine figured, VERY VERY VERY neon green eyes, they literly glow in the dark, a scar running down her left flipper, and her expression saying, 'i cen't believe this is happeneing!' and the setting should be the lab.
sorry for such high demand. im not good at at myself, but i can nail any description! please take me under consideration, being that i hate pickles.
bye, from you friendly neighborhoob marshmallow!!!
big smile
^^ I've wanted to draw Shine ever since I saw the description of her!

^ Sure! :)

Please be patient, everyone! I'm lazy and busy. Not a good combination. XD
big smile
^ I'll say. But seeing how good you are, it's worth the wait.
big smile
^ Thank you so much! That's very flattering and it means a lot. :3

And I've found my camera, so...I can post what I've done!! X3 ^w^
Here's CC's request! I kind of failed a bit with the facial expressions... sorry...
 Here's CC's request! I kind of failed a bit with the facial expressions... sorry...
Aaaaaaaand here's kowalskirocks14's first request! ^^ Sorry, if I drew Shine wrong...

Oh dear, this picture is so blurry!!! DX I'm really sorry about that... some pictures come out blurry and others don't.
 Aaaaaaaand here's kowalskirocks14's first request! ^^ Sorry, if I drew Shine wrong... Oh dear, this
worried
Sorry, TheREALMordcai, about finishing others'requests before yours... Yours seems to be taking longer...