Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 71

hace más de un año BlondLionEzel said…
Blaster: -falls through roof-
Blaster: oww
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año XxEmolovexX said…
( Im not quiet sure which Main character im going to use. But i will write up my OC information. I'll probably use Juvia. Depending on who wants to use which main characters. :l )

Name: Juliet
Appearance: She has long blonde hair that curls and blue eyes.
Additional information: Her magic is mainly ice. However she does use some other types of magic, Ice and Death magic being her main two. )

Juliet looked around the room she was in. Oh how boring, there wasnt really anybody else here. She tilted her head to the side, perhaps she could practice using magic now. Putting her hands out infront of her she sat down cross-legged and started chanting to a spell. A dark ice sculpture formed infront of her. It was like a demonic ice form magic, the sculpture was a wolf. It moved gracefully over to her. She grinned " my creation. " laughing silently to herself, she was a dark mage.

Juvia wandered around, lost somewhat. Looking around at the room around her. It was dark, but had some chairs in it. She continued to walk, silently.
Blaster: oh hi -to juvia-
Juvia looked up at Blaster "Hello. " she waved slightly, unsure of who this was.
Blaster: wut year is this?
Juvia tilted her head to the side " Im not sure, i dont even know where we are. "
Blaster: ok.... who r u btw?
" I am Juvia. " she said, smiling.
Blaster: i am Blaster, Elemental of Earth -shakes her hand-
Juvia nodded and shook his hand "I've never heard of you before. "
Blaster: nice to meet you, Juvia, why are you here, it's dangerous
" Nice to meet you too. " Juvia looked around " Where are we...? "
Blaster: idk... i was fighting Warstar, and i was teleported here
Juvia nodded slowly " Why would we be teleported to this room though? "
Blaster: idk... -turns back into form- not again... (he has yellow hair and looks kind of like Gray) now i have to wait 5 mins
Juvia stared at him "You look like someone i know. " she looked him up and down, he was similar looking to Gray, just he had different coloured hair.
Blaster: ummm ok... -blushes- i do wonder why we are here anywhere...
Juvia looked away from him "Maybe we're here because there's something we have to fight. "
Blaster: i think it's done charging -turns back into elemental- i guess.... but i don't want u to get hurt
Juvia smiled " I can fight, its fine. " she was acting confident, even though she knew she wasnt that strong compared to the other mages in her guild
Blaster: i'm going to get help -tries to use communicator, but i doesn't work- how is it not working... -sees a pair of glowing eyes-
Juvia looked at the communicator "Maybe it wont work because we're in a strange place? "
Blaster: -ice werewolf jumps on him- Ah! -pulls out daggers and stabs it, and then shoots it with dagger guns- there we go
Juvia's eyes were wide "what was that? " she asked, obviously rattled by what had happened.
Blaster: most likely a monster sent by Warstar to make humans miserable... it would be on it's second life if it was, though
Juvia looked around "Are there more of them here? "
Blaster: -sees her fairy tail mark- whats that? there might be some drones here but nothing else
Juvia looked down at where he was looking at "It's my guild marking. " she looked up at him "what do you mean by drones? "
Blaster: Bugger Drones. Guild? you work for Rai-don too?
Juvia giggled "No, a mage guild. I'm a mage. "
Blaster: mage? like a wizard? magic exists? whoa... -drones rush towards them-
Juvia nodded "Magic exists. " she turned towards the drones "Water slicer. " she pointed her hand towards one of the drones and water shot out at it, cutting the drone in half.
Blaster: whoa... i read a storybook about a country called Fiore, and i read about Magic... so cool!
Juvia looked back at him " I am from Fiore. " she turned back to the drones and shot a bolt of water at one of them.
Blaster: u were in the story too -fires laser at 5 drones- u were my fav character
Juvia smiled slightly " Well fairy tales can be real. " she got hit by a drone, but it went through her, since her body is made of water.
Blaster: whoa... ur made of water? cool! ur like my comrade Aqua, ever since i was 5, i had a crush on ur character
Juvia blushed a bit " Yes i am made of water... " she just smiled slightly at him.
Blaster: i think i found an exit! -takes her by the hand and they back to Blaster's world- were back
Juvia looked around "Where are we exactly? "
Blade: Angel Grove, California, where i live
" I've never been here before. " she walked around a bit
Blade: want to go to the local club, Juvia?
She paused in walking " I suppose... but whats a club? "
Blade: u will see -takes to her Angel Grove Youth Club- we are here -shows her inside-
Juvia walked inside and looked around " Woah... " she was amazed at how big it was inside.
Blade: -shows them a red haired guy who looks like Natsu- this is Flame
Bulk: -trips Blaster-
Juvia looked at the red haired guy " You looks like someone i know. " she smiled.
Bulk: hey geeks
Flame: oh great... Bulk and Skull... -looks at Juvia- your from that storybook, Fairy Tail
" Who is bulk and skull? " she tilted her head "Yes i am, it isnt a storybook, its real. "