edward cullen vs. jacob black We know why we are here.

lapushgirl101 posted on Sep 24, 2009 at 02:53AM
This is about Team Edward vs. Team Jocob. Obviously. That's why we are all here. But we want to know WHY? Why are you melting in Jacob's hand, not counting the whole 108 degrees F he is. Why are you falling for Edward, not the way Bella did in New Moon, though. No flinging your body off cliffs for vampires, no melting for werewolves. Not yet, anyway. I'll have an example below. =]
Check it out.
 This is about Team Edward vs. Team Jocob. Obviously. That's why we are all here. But we want to know

edward cullen vs. jacob black 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año lapushgirl101 said…
heart
I promised an example.
This is the truth, though.
I am Team Jacob. At the end of the day, Edward is gonna be hellish annoying, telling you what you can and can't do, having a bi-polar personality, and being depressed and sad every single time you turn around. I'll admit it, in the beginning, I was aan Edward groupee, but the was before he left Bella. He just LEFT. Like THAT. Not only that, but you shouldn't always have to feel perfect around that person. Edward is not a god, hes a vampire. And have you noticed how much they talk about their relationship? On and on and on..
When I was reading, personally, I felt WAY more comfortable when Bella was with Jacob. It was much more fun to read than that sappy crap coming from the lion and the lamb. Hes just funny in general. I NEVER laughed at anything Edward said, and then when Jake came along, I was cracking up on every page. Hes better than Edward could ever be, even with Edward having 90 years on him.
TEAM JACOB
 I promised an example. This is the truth, though. I am Team Jacob. At the end of the day, Edward is
hace más de un año rpattinson said…
crying
he left her. and met whit me =D just kidding. i am just jelous of kristenand... I AM IN LOVE WHIT ROB. OK, I sad it!!! now! its not my falt it happends to everyone... does it???
hace más de un año lapushgirl101 said…
sick
sure? im guessing? i might want ur brain checked on a little bit... JK!!!!!!!! My bad, that was a horrible joke!!
hace más de un año joelle101 said…
wink
OK i'm like team Jacob all the way nd love the "REAL MEN DONT SPARKLE" thing!I don't like Edward because his personality changes wid every word like he's all fun nd playful den hes all gloom n doom like WAKE UP BELLA!!!!!!!! swi but i cant stand some1 whos got a personality dissorder!
Then you get Jacob totaly sweet,FUNNY,nd always into having a great time!No matter what Bella puts him through he's still there!Com on! hw could you not love that!And Taylor Lautner is soooooooo hot thats another point for Jake in my book!LOL Hope you guys out ther feel da same!
last edited hace más de un año