edward y bella The impossible erection

War posted on Aug 03, 2008 at 07:31AM
me and a friend were talking and noticed a glitch in Breaking Dawn. A big one: human biology. Has anyone else realised that to have sex, the male must have an erection, a feat that is completly impossible if he doesn't have blood or a pulse, a.k.a Edward. It is IMPOSSIBLE for Edward and Bella to do the deed without this, although somehow they manage. hhhhmmm. And then there was a baby...

edward y bella 7 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Iheartedward said…
well from what I got from stephenie meyers answer to that is venom replaces the blood there for the venom act as blood flowing thru the body therefore it is possible. that is what I take from it.
hace más de un año thevampiregirl said…
just accept it :)
i did... and it worked for me XD
hace más de un año jacoblove88 said…
The fact that the venom would replace the blood in this dilemma completely explains how Renesmee is half vampire because in order for the trait to get transfered he would have to pass along the gene in his blood and semen but if the venom was what was causing the erection then that would pass on the trait automatically and without harming bella.
The fact that the venom would replace the blood in this dilemma completely explains how Renesmee is half vampire because in order for the trait to get transfered he would have to pass along the gene in his blood and semen but if the venom was what was causing the erection then that would pass on the trait automatically and without harming bella.
hace más de un año the_bunkster said…
ok, jacoblove88, i think we get wat you mean lol
hace más de un año Flickerflame said…
You just ignore that issue like it gets ignored for every other sexually active undead male character. Twilight is hardly the first story to include a vampire having sex.