duncan y courtney LETS mostrar TELETOON OUR EMOTIONS!

lemon1110 posted on Aug 27, 2010 at 05:27PM
ok i just decided we TOTALLLYYYYY have to write a letter to the total drama world tour producers, showing our dxc emotions. any ideas? oh and ill post the adress later ok? ok so here is your starter......

Dear Total Drama World Tour Producers,
We at TDI's Duncan and Courtney fan club on fanpop are having a tough time accepting that you have decided to break them up. After all, they were the most liked couple on total drama, and we've checked!

ok and when you sgn off, please do this

From,
(your username) Lemon1110
A duncan and courtney fan on fanpop

START MAKING AND SENDING LETTERS!

duncan y courtney 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año sugarsweet076 said…
angry
We HATE THAT YOU MADE DUNCAN START DATING GWEN>>WE LOVE DXC SO PUT THEM BACK OR YOU"LL LOSE ALOT OF FANS!!!!
hace más de un año lemon1110 said…
cake
yeah! but i am so not gonna stop watching the show
hace más de un año DxC_lover98 said…
if the DxG continues 4ever & they wreck the shattered remainder of the decent couples will you? I might. If the show is going to end up screwed i might just be done with it. Not the earlier seasons tho. Those were DXC awesomeness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!
hace más de un año lolibarbie said…
DxC is gonna live forever, I believe that we can change DxG, but yet something in me makes me think that the producers won't care. But oh effin' well, DXC FOREVER PEOPLE!
hace más de un año lemon1110 said…
cake
LOLBARBIE, the least we can do is try to force the producers to make us happy
hace más de un año lolibarbie said…
..O_O, yes. true
hace más de un año xoRebelxLoveox said…
mischievous
Yeah, we can force them by sending a bunch of death threats! Although, I think taking some of them hostage sounds more fun.....

Anyone got any rope and duct tape? >:D Mwahahahahahahaha.....

LOL, just kidding. X3
hace más de un año duncylovescourt said…
i think yuo producers changed everything too much. in tdi everythnig was amazing and then in tda u gave hints of changing everyoens personalitys liek courtneys she wasnt liek that in tdi and now in tdwt yuo completely changed everything and i kno yuo lost a ton of viewrs cuz of that