Dragonflies in a flowerfield WinterTime and Christmas🌟

GDragon612 posted on Nov 05, 2019 at 12:07PM
Christmas,Silvester and winter are knocking on our doors*whos there =D*
so let us know whats your Christmas wishes,your winter routine(plans)
all what you do in the winter months
your Outfits,your decoration,all what you love
have fun!!!
your Liana and Kat
🔔🎄🌟🎁❄️🎅🦌🔔🎄🌟🎁❄️🎅🦌🔔🎄🌟🎁❄️🎅🦌
 Christmas,Silvester and winter are knocking on our doors*whos there =D* so let us know whats your Ch
last edited on Nov 07, 2019 at 11:08AM

Dragonflies in a flowerfield 4 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año JosepineJackson said…
heart
December in general is a wonderful and special month for me, it's full of wonderful things to celebrate, one after another - birthdays of my friends, and relatives, my mum's birthday, (your birthday Kat), my own birthday, Christmas and New Year 💚🎄❤️ I'll probably create atmosphere again by hanging up some Christmas lights and decorations (maybe DIY ones), I'll make DIY gifts for my friends and relatives. 💚🎄❤️ I think like every year, the main goal I want to achieve is to spend some amazing, happy time together with my family and further family members and friends who might visit us, and simply get the amazing feeling of excitement I get each time someone surprises me with their lovely Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday wishes, whenever I get a surprise gift, that's an amazing feeling when someone gives you something, in a gift bag or wrapped in paper and you feel like happy child again, while trying to guess what will be inside. Those feelings make me feel alive. I don't have any special wishes about gifts since the most important is the feeling of excitement and surprise, but I guess if I'll decide to give myself something lovely again (like I do often in Christmas season or just in random times throughout the year) I could just order something online, like some jewelry (these days I'm addicted to clip earrings and the fact that there are earrings I can wear without piercing my ears, and some crystal, stone jewelry, I still adore the rose quartz bracelet my dad gave me for my sweet 16), DIY supplies, maybe something beautiful to add to my special place, my room decorations, and maybe something witchy as well. And then I will know what I have ordered, yet I'll get excited any time I'll go to post office to receive a parcel. 💚🎄❤️ But in general I'll just create Christmas atmosphere all around myself bake or buy some gingerbread, hopefully have beautiful, snowy view from my window and then I'll just get cozy and watch some Christmas movies, like I always do 😄❤️🎄💚🎉✨
hace más de un año JosepineJackson said…
heart
Oh, and a picture to add more Christmasy atmosphere 💚🎄❤️
 Oh, and a picture to add más Christmasy atmosphere 💚🎄❤️
whatsupbugs commented…
Lovely picture. hace más de un año
JosepineJackson commented…
Thanks ❤️ hace más de un año
hace más de un año laura1233214 said…
December is a great month of the year!
With Christmas and all the decorations. I like to go out on walks in the city and admire all the street decorations, lights, food stands with their hot cocoa and sweets fill the air with sweet smells! it's a great opportunity for some great photography. Also I like to enter churches as most of them will decorate a corner of the church with the Nativity stand, some are wonderfully made with lights, river, town houses and miniature people animals, great detail that makes them magical. Other are plain and some are boring to look at.
Street lights and shop windows decorations, Christmas markets are wonderful too! A truly magical moment!
 December is a great mes of the year! With navidad and all the decorations. I like to go out on
Aww, I truly felt the beautiful atmosphere of European town in navidad time, little streets, navidad lights, shops and cafes with people buying navidad presents for their loved ones, gingerbread smell from nearby bakery and simply so so much beauty and amor vibes in the air 😍❤️🎅⛄🎊🎄🍫💚 hace más de un año
hace más de un año laura1233214 said…
And this guy is too cute!
 And this guy is too cute!
Ho, ho, ho 🎄🎅❤️💚⛄🎁🎄 hace más de un año