Fabulous! Don\'t forget to share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook.
1. Once upon a time, there was a gorgeous human named Jonathan Rhys Meyers.
His eyes were VERY blue. Like an ocean, or a pool, or maybe even a really nice bath.
Maybe like Adonis’ or Hercules’ face, but it doesn’t really matter. He was very, very handsome.
4. And sometimes he looked like this when he was thinking and stuff.
6. So one day, Jonathan Rhys Meyers turned into a vampire named Dracula.
7. Because he knew how hot he’d look with a cane and top hat.
8. He became so powerful that he looked this good while he was on top of a building with blood on his face.
9. When he came into any room, everyone would look at him.
10. And so obviously, his mysterious vampire charm made all the ladies love him.
Because who wouldn’t want him to kiss their hand? Anyone? Anyone? Nope.
11. And they were all like, “bite me, bite me, because whatever I don’t care.”
12. So all the ladies around him started thinking that maybe, just maybe, being with him for eternity would be cool.
13. Why would spending eternity with him be great, you ask? Well… he gives talks to very important people.
So you could just sit there and be like ha ha, mine, while all the OTHER women lust after him in the audience.
14. You’d get to receive this smile from across a pillow for thousands of years, maybe even millions.
15. He’d give you his very charming tough-love attitude, from time to time, which you’d love.
16. And he is always well dressed, so you could always be the well-dressed couple.
Because Dracula and his woman would be invited to every social event. Or they’d die.
18. But, most importantly, he’d love you, fight for you, and kill for you until the end of time.
Oops! It looks like you\'ve already used that reaction on this post.
Rebuzzed! This post has been added to your Feed
I know, right? And there’s more where that came from.
Broken hearted? Maybe you’ll like something over here instead?
I know, right? Will your friends agree?
18 Reasons Why Eternity With Jonathan Rhys Meyers Wouldn’t Be So Bad
http://www.buzzfeed.com/nbcdracula/18-reasons-w... Let's be serious — he's a babe. To fall even more in love with him, che...
Don\'t forget to share! Want to add another one? Go for it!
Are you sure you want to remove this item? You can\\'t restore it with "Cancel" button!
Upload an Image Crop Image Are These Thumbnails Okay? ×
Choose a new image Save Save Thumbnails Preview Thumbnails
Oops! We had a problem sending your message. Please try again later.
Great! You\'ll get your first email soon.