dr. spencer reid SONGS ABOUT REID! =D

ARS333 posted on Apr 03, 2012 at 11:56PM
Hi everyone! I came up with a great idea I think everyone will simply love! On here, put the name of a song that reminds you of Reid! It can be anything about Reid too! His problems he's had to struggle with, his love life, his nerdyness and anything else that comes to mind!

P.S. also put the artist who wrote the song and why it reminds you of Reid :) you know so I can look it up and i know for myself what you saw in it. Thank so much!

dr. spencer reid 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año Crazy8s17 said…
big smile
Ok ummm I will try to think of something! Lol ummmm.....Drop in the ocean? Cuz well he struggles a bit and he like that blondey in that one episode and yah! Or white and nerdy! Lol drop in the ocean artist is ron pope and white and nerdy is weird al' yankovic! :)
hace más de un año ARS333 said…
laugh
Thanks for yours Crazy8s17! I havent heard "Drop in the ocean" so I'll have to look it up. However i have heard "white and Nerdy" LOL that is him all over! thanks for the reply!
hace más de un año 2cre8 said…
The song Iris by the Goo Gooo Dolls totally remindes me of Reid. Mainly because of his past and the struggles he had to go through and , well his entire life even now. It's just a very Spencer Reid song.
laugh
Thanks 2cre8! I havent heard that one but i'll most definatly look it up and get back to you!
hace más de un año 2cre8 said…
I got another song to add to the list. Crawling by Linkin Park. A very Spencer Reid song.
wink
Thanks! Thats great youve posted a second time! I havent heard that one either but i'll look it up. By the way the other one...im in the process of looking it up now. i'll get back to u