Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow. Comix o Movie?

Freakoutnow posted on Sep 08, 2012 at 12:52AM
Free to all. But considering how things are going... I'm sure I'm going to be arguing with Karajorel pretty soon.

Me? I like the comics WAY BETTER. I did like Cillian's version considerably. But I like the comics more. -_-
 Free to all. But considering how things are going... I'm sure I'm going to be arguing with Karajorel
last edited on Sep 15, 2012 at 05:10AM

Dr. Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow. 8 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año karajorel said…
movie crane. i saw batman begins before i read any batman comics, so, the first exposure is usually the favorite. i'd never really seen scarecrow or cillian before, and i instantly became very interested in both. ;) i do like comic crane, and i like how dc's made him more like the theatrical version in the recent reboot.
 movie crane. i saw batman begins before i read any batman comics, so, the first exposure is usually t
hace más de un año Freakoutnow said…
Shucks. I like the comic Crane because he relates to me. The movie Crane didn't have the same effect. He was just... Cute. Sometimes you really want to strangle the person in front of you, ya know?
laugh
um, yeah.... huh?
and yeah he was...:D
 um, yeah.... huh? and yeah he was...:D
crying
You are not like me, you're nice... :)
Maybe you could relate to this? I certainly can.
 tu are not like me, you're nice... :) Maybe tu could relate to this? I certainly can.
i don't think he sould be as rogh with him as he is, but i don't think he knows of any other way. if i have to take sides, i'll always be on brucie's. <3
En Guarde! We are on different sides, this means war! No, batman needs to be rough on the baddies or they'll never learn. Crane is either stubborn or just really stupid.
 En Guarde! We are on different sides, this means war! No, batman needs to be rough on the baddies o
Wait, is that a pro-bats statement?
Nein, nein. It is just a "Miss Freakoutnow is angry at me statement"
I am not at all stubborn.