doctor who Ask a Character (?)......

SweetPea2007 posted on Feb 17, 2012 at 02:54PM
Here is a fun game I started on other sites....

1. First person asks any character from the Doctor Who world a question...
ex. Jack who did you prefer, Rose or The Doctor?

2. Second Person answers like the character and then asks another character a question...
ex. Jack: I would prefer both...wink wink nudge nudge (big grin)

Rose why are you so whinny?

Have fun guys!

doctor who 58 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 58

hace más de un año SweetPea2007 said…
Donna, why are you so bitter?
hace más de un año Dalekbuster523 said…
Donna:Oi,watch it,peabrain!
Martha,why did you always get so jealous whenever the Doctor took you somewhere where Rose had been before you?
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año SweetPea2007 said…
It was creepy and I did not like going places and knowing he is thinking about HER...ugh...

Rose, how is it going with your own personal doctor?

hace más de un año Dalekbuster523 said…
Rose: He's brilliant. We've just grown our own TARDIS and the Doctor said there's a chance we could bump into the other Doctor.
1st Doctor,Will you ever return to Trotter's lane?
hace más de un año labyrinth75 said…
1st Doctor: One day I will come back, yes I will come back...but not soon.

11th Doctor, What did you think of your previous incarnation
hace más de un año Ahthen said…
11th Doctor: Good chap, liked being him at the time. Miss his noise of course and teeth, mostly his hair though. (That was the money!)

4th Doctor, Remind me cause I've forgotten, have you ever tripped over your scarf?
hace más de un año no1drwhofan said…
smile
4th Doctor: 'Well, dearie I have tripped a few times over my dastardly scarf. After all, it is 13 feet long! Oh, and would you like a jelly baby?' :)

10th Doctor, just to confirm: were you truly in love with Rose? <3
10th Doctor: I think you know the answer, its why I left her with my twin, Handy or John whatever you want to call him. I would never forgive myself if anything happened to her.

11th Doctor, have you met Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, if so are you the inspiration for Sherlock Holmes
hace más de un año alex165 said…
monkey
11th Doctor: Uh... Its A Good Idea But... Umm... Well... No.

Joy: Why Did The Silence Destroy You
big smile
Awwww, Labyrinth75! <3 Um yes, sorry. In a brief stupor. Ehem.
Joy: 'Wait, what? Honey, what are you talking about? I...I can't remember. I...Ben, is that you?!'

River, what made you fall for the Doctor?

River: Oh come on how I could I not fall in love with that man? Just everything about him I think, really made me love him.

Susan, Would you call me (River) Grandmother?
Susan: Erm...no because I already have a grandmother, but I'm sure we could be friends.

Rose: Didn't you realise that when the dr regenerated, after the events on Satellite 5. That he was the same man from New Years Day 2005
hace más de un año DW_girl said…
Rose: I had a bit of deja vu when he regenerated. I thought: Have i seen this man before? But i couldn't remember where i'd last seen him.

11th Doctor, Why are you so hyper and weird?
11th Doctor: Do you know the way women put moisteriser or something on their face to make them look younger, well its nothing like that. Well it is, but it isn't. I mask my serious side behind all hype and weirdness because there is so much darkness in my past. And just before you say anything, bowties are cool.

9th Doctor: Did you enjoy your 6th body
heart
9th Doctor: That's a weird question to ask don't you think, number six who was he again the one with the funny clothes all different colors? Yea, of course I liked being him, well maybe not all of him I think I was rather under appreciated at that time and don't really like to dwell on it that much, But to sum it up, yea! I did as I did all of them.

Amy: Why do you follow ol' Eleven around like a lost little pup without a mum? It's kinda pathetic coming from a married woman, ya know.
hace más de un año DW_girl said…
Amy: Excuse me?! I do not! I love going on adventures with him and hes my best friend. I wouldnt want to sit at home all day doing nothing. You're just jealous!

Rory: Is dinner ready yet? LOL
smile
Rory: 'Now listen, Amy! I have learnt to stand up for my rights. Erm...you cannot expect me to serve your every need. This isn't working, is it? Err...yes. It will be ready in a moment...'

'Clara Oswin, are you excited about joining the Doctor?'
Clara: Doctor, Doctor Who?

Master, have you ever thought of joining a band. You could play the drums
big smile
(Sorry, I meant 'Oswin Oswald'-I thought her name had been confirmed as 'CLARA Oswin'.)

The Master: 'Yes! I have already joined a band, called 'The Pantheon of Discord'. I do the drumming-for obvious reasons.'

'Amy, why did you chuck Rory out?!!!!!!!!!!!!'
(no1drwhofan, am I right you got that from Dr Who Adventures)

Amy: I thrown him out because I wanted him to be happy. I've known that he's always wanted to be a father, I know he has River but I mean watch them grow up and knowing your that childs parent. Ever since Demon's Run I've been scared of something similar happening, you never know whats going to happen when you travel with the Doctor.

Jenny (TDD): How have your travels been?
wink
(Ooooooooooooooh!! Labyrinth75, you are sharp!!!!!! Damn-well, I caould not think of anything else to say!!!!!! You never told me you bought 'Doctor Who Adventures'-LOL!!)

Jenny: 'Ooooh! I've done lots of running-love the running. I am quite audacious, which led to my stealing a Dalek ship-biiiiiiig mistake. Nonetheless, I got away with it! Ha. Anyway, missing Dad and Donna. Actually, mentionng that has made me feel quite lonely...'

'Martha, you were engaged to Dr Tom Milligan in 2008. However, our brief encounter of you in 2010, saw the unrevealed marriage of you and Mickey Smith. What happened with Tom?!!!!'
Martha: Well a lot can happen in two years, even if your not traveling with The Doctor. I really don't know what happened one day we just woke up and realized we weren't meant for each other. Then I met Micky and things seemed to just click you know? We had so much more in common, loving someone who didn't love you back, traveling with a crazy man in a box.

Eye patch lady! (still don't know your name): Explain this to me again, why did you want to The Doctor Dead?

(DUDE I STILL DON"T GET THAT! lol)
Madame Kovarion: There are legends...that say at the fields of Trenzalore, on the fall of the Eleventh the first question shall be asked. And once that question is asked bad things will happen. I'm trying to stop those bad things and as only one person knows the answer - the Doctor - , myself and the rest of the Silence decided that the best way to stop the question being answered would be to kill the Doctor.

11th Doctor, have you went to Sarah Jane's funeral and if you have who where you informed by. Luke? Cylde? Rani? Mr Smith?
SELI-chan commented…
River knows it too hace más de un año
11th Doctor: 'I decided not to go, purely because one attribute I possess, with this body, is being ruthless and more able to move on. I was informed by a girl named Sky (via Mr Smith), who claimed to be her deughter. She was quite astounded and perplexed when I told her I would not attend the event. But, there you go. It's life.'
(I consume tears as I write this, but I believe this is how the 11th Doc would answer, not I)

'What have you been getting up to lately, Rose?'
meh
Rose: Pretty much everything I was doing before wake up, go to work, fight of an alien attack, Pick the little one up from daycare, come home, cook dinner, Watch T.V with D. Hugh Man (get it Doctor Hugh Man?), Tuck the little on in to bed, go to sleep, and start the day over again.

The Rani: Do you think you could come back in a new episode?
The Rani: The Doctor will have to find me first. Then I shall take my revenge. Disrupting my experiments and locking me in the Time War.
(I personally think the Time Lords will return some time during or after the 50th)

Brian (Williams), how are you so unintensionally funny.
laugh
Brian Willams: 'I don't know! I just blurt out what is on my mind, really. I can't help it. Oh, and sorry about the balls joke, kids. I tend to be comical whilst panicking. It does help and I have taught Rory to act in that manner, too. Not sure if he follows that or just asks stupid questions. Probably the latter.'

'Mels Zucker, what inspired you to choose that name to hide your true identity?'
Mels: Melody sounds a bit too fairy tale, like my mums being Amelia. And Zucker well, I needed a last name didn't I so I just thought of one.

Riddel, what was it like fighting off those Raptors on the Silurian Ark?
smile
Riddel: 'It was wonderful to get the adrenaline pumping!!!! I have always been one for adventures and loved this one, especially!!!!! Was I scared? No...well, a little. Ehem. Anyway, yes. It was epic!!!!!!!!!!'

'Doctor, Doctor Who?'
11th Doctor: Only on the fields of Trenzalore will I utter those words. But if you like, you can look a my cot, oh wait sorry left that at Demon's Run. Anyway for now just remember me as what I will always be...the Last of the Times, the Oncoming Storm and the Preadator of the Daleks.

River, can you speak baby?
laugh
River: 'Well, of course, my dear!' Like the Doctor, only with better looks, I can speak many marvellous languages! There's Baby, Dalek, Draconian, Gallifreyan...Oh, it goes on and on for all eternity!!!!'

'Amy, have you ever been envious of anyone, before?'

Amy: My friends. Modern-day human friends I mean, not people like the Doctor or Nefertiti. I guess I'm jealous because they can live a normal life while I'm waiting for the sound of the TARDIS. I've known the Doctor since I was 7 I've always had dreams of having adventures with him but now that I've spent all that time with him...it's got me and Rory thinking.

Alistair (The Brigadier), whats going on in Peru, you're always stuck there like during the ATMOS crisis and Sarah Jane's "wedding"?
(Gotta love the Brig, only seen him in SfS, The Silurians, TAoD, Inferno and IotB but I really like his character. Shame he died last year along with Lis, R.I.P Nicholas Courtney and Elisabeth Sladen. I hope Jemma Redgrave is playing his daughter in TPoT)
Alistair: I'm really rather sorry that you've missed me so much, but I'm afraid I can't tell you what I was doing. Be assured that it was in the best interest of the planet and that it is perfectly fine to travel to Peru in the near future. Although I can't disclose the exact details I can inform you that the Mayan ruins are now fully safe for you to enjoy if you so decide to visit the country.

Rory: So dose this make you a Wizard? or a Vampire? (Being Human reference)

((also properly Lizzie Bennet's Grandfather :P if you know what that is a refence to thumbs up!))
 Alistair: I'm really rather sorry that you've missed me so much, but I'm afraid I can't tell tu what
Rory: What? I...I don't know what you mean. But I've met vampires, the Doctor calls them Sexy. I just think they're fish.

Doctor, if you had the chance to travel with Rita, where were you going to take her?

(I've watched Terror of the Autons now)
smile
(Oh, I watched that one, too. I have the DVD. With Jon and Katy. :))
Doctor: 'I have a few ideas as to where I would have taken her: palpably back to 'The Odyssey'. I am sure she had heard of that. Or maybe to Apalapucia. Or Spiridon. Or back to Earth...I don't know. That girl was like a jigsaw puzzle to me...'

'Turlough, why on Earth did you intend to kill the Doctor?!!!!!!!!!!!'
Turlough: I only tried to kill the Doctor because the Black Guardian promised to take me back to my home planet, Trion. I was an exile at the time and all I wanted to do was go back home so I accepted his offer. Oh well, after time I came to trust the Doctor so I gave up my deal with the Black Guardian, then after I discovered that I was allowed back, all ended well.

Kate Stewart, have you ever met a woman named Sarah Jane Smith
crying
Kate Stewart: 'Father had told me about her and I had always been desirous of meeting Sarah Jane. But evidently, I shan't dream any longer, for her passing occured one and a half years ago. Dad told me stories of how she saved the world in her attic, in Ealing-along with her accomlishes Luke, Clyde and Rani. I had read some of her old articles in The Metropolitan, however never had the fortune to encounter her. God rest her soul.'

'River, do you think leaving will have to be an option when facing The Weeping Angels, tonight?'
River (as though it is Saturday again): I certinley hope not the Doctor promised me that he'll take me to the Singing Towers of Darillium one day. Anyway I hope my Mum or Dad are time displaced it will be heartbreaking for all of us.

Malcolm (Planet of the Dead), what files about the Doctor have you read?
smile
Malcolm: 'Well, I read the one about The Slitheen in Downing Street, ATMOS, The Battle of Canary Wharf and many more...the Giant Robot! I love the Doctor-he is my heroine!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

'River, why were you so keen for Amy to go back in time, to find Rory?!! She was your own mum!!!!!!!!'
River: My father, I didn't want Rory to be alone. If I forced my mother back into the TARDIS, it would have been unfair on both of them. Because they would never see each other again. Plus I can go see her whenever I like, I've got a vortex manipulator after all, less bulky than a TARDIS. Whereas trying to send the TARDIS into New York would destroy New York.

Doctor, will you ever reveal to Brian the fate of the Ponds?
crying
The Doctor: 'I can't. It's the curse of the Time Lords. Imagine it from my perspective and state of mind; I cannot bear revealing it to Brian, as it just makes me remember their faces, last words...oh, it is all too distressing to discuss.'

'Doctor, what would you do if you saw Rose again? Do you even think about her, still?!'
The Doctor: What would I do if I saw Rose again, interesting question. I'd probably...have the same expression as when I saw Amy and Rory in Colchester. And of course I still think about her, now more than ever now that Amy and Rory are gone. I look around the TARDIS and all I can see are ghosts, memories and the good old days. I can remember all my companions faces so prominently now that I have none, I can see everyone from Susan to Jamie, Sarah Jane to Romana, Tegan to Ace and especially the most recent, Rose to the Ponds. I know you asked abour Rose especially but I can remember them all as though they were standing in from of me. I think of Susan and I see my beautiful grandaughter. I think of the Brig and I see a great pal. I think of Rose and I see a lost love. And I think of Donna and I see my best friend. Amy said to me that she and Rory were small parts of my life, but if I said that I would be lying because they're my family.

Amy, out of all you're adventures with the Doctor which where you're favourites.
SELI-chan commented…
*tear* hace más de un año
crying
That's it! labyrinth75, first you make me laugh and at this juncture, you make me cry!!!! Stop-LOL!!!!!! :D
Amy: 'Hmm...probably the ones without Rory. I know it sounds uncouth to suggest so, but I will make bold to say that Rory was quite burdensome sometimes. I liked it when it was just my Raggedy Man and me, and then I could come home and appreciate my time with Rory more often.

'Wilf, do you hope to see the Doctor again?'
Wilf: Of course I do, who wouldn't. As in, I might not who he is but I'd still be grateful fot him again. Every night when the stars come out - like I promised - I think of him and the adventures Donna told me about the potato aliens - Sontarons, Donna called them and the Daleks. If I got to see him again, I'd be so happy. One more time, I'd love that, I would.

Doctor, if you had a most wanted list who would be in the top 5?
hace más de un año SELI-chan said…
10th Doctor: We-eell...maybe I would be in it....and then the Daleks, and the Angels (never liked them) and (shrug) the Vashta Nerada and then the Silence...

Rose, did you kiss Mickey while knowing he had pickled eggs in his cabinet?
Rose: I did but I made sure his mouth was washed, I can't stand pickled eggs.

Strax, what is it like on your days off in Glasgow?
smile
Strax: 'Well, just a customary day for me, young lad; challenging random filthy human scum on the streets. Relishing the prospect of playing with my dear grenades. Practicing my shooting skills...'

'Clara, do you find the Doctor attractive?'
hace más de un año PondandOwsin34 said…
Ehh.. *blushes in the corner* The bow tie and the cheekbones... are nice

11:How often do you eat fish fingers with custard?
11: Ah, good question. I ate it a lot while travelling with the Ponds but once I lost them...I stopped eating Fish Custard for a while. But then Clara came along and now that I'm happy travelling with her I'm back to eating my delicous Fish Custard.

Jenny, where did you learn to fight?
hace más de un año PondandOwsin34 said…
Well, my father( the doctor) was tricked into making me. So the machine made soldiers so what made learn how to fight was a built in instinct.

11: If you were going to regenerate now, what would you want to look like?