For some of us, Disney and fashion are our two biggest obsessions. You can’t expect your friends and family to always understand your necessity for Disney fashion, but don’t worry, we get you. We see things the way you see them, like how Taylor Swift’s Elie Saab gown for the Grammy’s last year strongly resembled Elsa’s blue dress. Our eyes see Disney, while our brains think fashion, and when our eyes see fashion, we think Disney. It’s a talent of only a true Disney fashion fan. Find out from these signs if you’re the ultimate Disney fashionista:
1. You spend a lot of time figuring out what you’re going to wear to Disneyland or Walt Disney World.
2. You check sites like Forever 21, Topshop, and ASOS often to see what’s new from Disney.
3. Your favorite Pixar scene is when Edna Mode tells Mr. Incredible his old suit is a “hobo suit”.
4. You’ve worn Mickey Mouse ears outside of Disneyland, just for fun.
5. You spend your shopping money on new Disney fashion collaborations.
6. Your photo in front of Sleeping Beauty’s castle turns into a 20 minute photo shoot.
8. You worship Selena Gomez’s effortlessly chic style.
9. Your phone case and/or phone background are Disney.
11. You’ve DIY-ed your own Minnie Mouse ears.
12. You have some form of clothing or accessory with BB-8 on it because he’s just so darn cute.
13. Sadness inspired you to buy a chunky turtleneck sweater after you saw Inside Out.
14. You’re looking forward to what kind of red carpet looks Emma Watson will have when the live-action
15. You’ve worn your hair like Elsa‘s.
16. You own Disney collector’s pins, but you wear or keep them somewhere other than a lanyard.
17. You believe no outfit is complete without the perfect Disney accessory.
18. You love to stack your Alex & Ani Disney charms.
19. You grew up wearing Disney Princess costumes for Halloween (and for some, maybe you still do).
20. You know the best places in Disneyland to take the perfect Instagram pictures.
22. You immediately thought Janice the Muppet looked like Donatella Versace.
23. You know Zendaya’s style evolution like the back of your hand.
24. Whenever you see a white furry coat, you think of Cruella De Vil.
25. The Disney Store is one of your favorite places to shop.
27. Anytime you see polka dots, you think of Minnie Mouse.
28. You’ve already attempted Rey’s hairstyle from
29. Your Pinterest boards are a mix of beautiful pictures from the Parks and street style fashion.
If these apply to you, you’re obviously the ultimate Disney fashionista!
Tagged as: BB-8, Beast, Beauty and the Beast (1991), Belle, Cruella de Vil, Disney Princess), Disneyland Resort, Edna Mode, Elsa, Frozen (2013), Inside Out (2015), Lizzie McGuire, Minnie Mouse, Sadness, Selena Gomez, Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (2015), The Incredibles (2004), The Muppets, Walt Disney World Resort
Quiz: Which Disney Character Should Be Your Red Carpet Muse?
Spring Is Here! Celebrate With Our Spring Lookbook
You’re Going to Love PANDORA’s New Additions to their...
7 Signs You’re Probably Dressing Like a Disney...
First Day of School Outfits Inspired By Disney Characters
Get the latest Disney news, quizzes, and more fun stuff delivered straight to your inbox with the Disney Style Newsletter!
The Best Disney-Inspired Celebrity Style Moments of 2015
Adventure is Out There: Leslie Kay’s Trip to Disneyland Paris
Get Whitney Port’s Tinker Bell-Inspired Beauty Look
BB-8 Nail Art Might Be Even Cuter Than The Real BB-8
The JOYRICH Toy Story Collection Will Take You To Nostalgia and Beyond
Lupita Nyong’o’s Blue Lipstick Won The Force Awakens Red Carpet in London
quiz: which disney villain are you based on your zodiac sign?
disney animals from concept art to final frame
rock the dots with this minnie mouse nail art
quiz: which disney parks food is your soul mate?
mark your calendars: here’s the 2016 walt disney studios slate
10 disney movie moments that changed animation
© Disney. All Rights Reserved. Disney Lifestyle