posted by Persephone713
2.Maleficent and Jafar-both are sorcerers of some kind with a staff and a bird.
3. Lady Tremaine and Jean Claude Frollo-both look old enough for eachother and have those eyes that scare you.
4. Yzma and Dr.Facilier-I figure they can exchange voodoo spells
5. Cruella De Ville and Clayton-both enjoy killing animals
6. Madame Medusa and Captain Hook-Not sure, just seemed right. Both are really kind of ugly and hate kids
7. queen of Hearts and Stromboli - both like to yell and be in charge
8. Evil queen and Horned King-after turning into a hag I dont think anyone else will want her.
9. Ursula and Shan Yu- well both are very large and trying to gain a kingdom though its not working
10. anastasia and Hades-Dont know he can teach her something about humility.
11. Drizella and Sid Phillips-both mouthy, crabby black-haired brats
12. Aunt Sarah and Amos Slade- around the same age and with any luck he may push that gun por accident and shoot those darn cats
13. Madame Mim and Edgar - Hopefully she turns him into something just for amusement.
14. Si and Am with Flotsam and Jetsam- dont know how it would work, but both give tu the eerie creepy feeling of being stalked.
posted by Batmanknight25
posted by snowflakerose
Attention all Harry Potter and disney fans, I have some sad news to tell you. So I just checked tumblr recently and found out that my favorito! blog, The Mouse's Sorting Hat, was no more. I checked my reblogged posts from the blog, and it dicho that sortingdisney, the founder of the blog, had deactivated their account. It saddened me and made me feel like reliving the good old days of late 2013 to early 2015, when sortingdisney used to make a lot of posts. Whenever I requested a character, the posts immediately came. But suddenly, things were getting más sentimental throughout the dark days of late 2015 to mid 2016. I couldn't see any new posts from sortingdisney. I tried to message sortingdisney about their siguiente sortings, but they couldn't receive my messages. I sighed. But I reblogged their posts to keep them for memories.