I think that everyone here loves Disney! Everyone here has a movie, character and personality they can relate to. Everyone has their favourite and least favourite character. And similarly, I do too. So here's my list:-
Least favourite characters:-
5. Tadashi: He is one of my favourite characters! He is so kind, caring and sweet. Sometimes, I do feel he's overrated, but that's because he didn't get to be in the movie for long. He' has leadership characteristics, and always guided his brother in the right path. He wanted to do something for the world, and there aren't many people like him.
4. Rapunzel: She is smart, she is kind, she is positive! What's not to like about her? Rapunzel has been through más hardships than most people. She has always wanted to live life to the fullest, and spreads happiness wherever she goes.
3. Violet: Although she's very withdrawn and introverted, violeta is one of the most realistic characters in Disney. She is kind, brave, intelligent and willing to do anything for her family. And, her jokes are always spot-on.
2. Baymax: He is so cute! It's almost as if is not a robot. He is always there for Hiro, and provodes him with warm hugs every time Hiro's about to break down. I just want disney to make a sequel.
1. Hiro: He is the best character ever! I can relate so much to him, and we're so much alike, except that Hiro is way más intelligent. He is the best character ever.