For about two weeks, I held a countdown of the best pixar Film, and the results were very interesting. pixar makes consistently successful movies, with the exception of one o two, and even the worst pixar Film would be one of the best, if not the best film in any other company. Well, here are the results. 13. WALL-E
I was very surprised when WALL-E lost the first round, since many people consider it one of Pixar's best. In the beginning of the round, Cars 2 was in the lead of being eliminated with Cars being right behind them, but slowly WALL-E keep on getting más votos and ended up being eliminated por about 3 points. What people dicho about this movie is that they did not like that t had no dialogue in of o most of the film, and that the first and segundo halves clash with each other. Some people also found it very boring. WALL-E is not very popular in Fanpop.
- por FAR! This is one of the worst cine in existence. The story is boring, the characters are either bland o annoying, the villain in lame and came out of nowhere, the romance isn't interesting, I don't like the character WALL-E, I can't stand the main characters not speaking, and it makes me want to fall asleep, in fact I did last time I watched it (KataraLover)
- Very depressing and boring (cruella) 12. Cars 2
Everybody knows and claims this movie as "Pixar's First Dud", and were surprised when it was not the first eliminated, so it automatically started packing on the votes. The original "Cars" was close behind it, but it was never in the lead. People dicho that this movie was completely unnecessary, as the original ended perfectly, and a lot of people didn't like the original anyways, and were confused why pixar made a sequel to their least acclaimed movie. People dicho that they did no like the spy-theme, Mater being promoted to the main characters, and were mad that WALL-E got eliminated first.
- Apparently I'm the only Cars lover here, but I thought the segundo one was really terrible, not funny, and completely unnecessary. I amor the original though (jainabieber7)
- How did this beat Wall-E? Seriously? This needs to go now in my opinion (AllegroGiocoso) 11. Cars
With the sequel to this movie gone, the only other choice was Cars. It is the segundo least acclaimed movie in Pixar, and it certainly racked up the votes. From the beginning of the countdown to the end, Cars was in the lead, and no other movie was even close to getting eliminated. Cars got almost half of the votos por the end of this round, eliminating it. A lot of people did not like the concept about a movie about Cars, saying it did not make any sense, and saying that I lacked emotion.
- Cars was like watching NASCAR as a movie... We watch cars to around and around in a circle... pointless (princecatcher93)
- so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 (retrolove83) 10. Valiente
I was not surprised at all that this movie got eliminated in this round. When I was released last June, it really wasn't what people were expecting, and that is what pissed people off. It was advertised as an adventure kick-ass flick, but it was a typical disney Princess movie with the main character fixing her mistake. A Bug's Life was close in votos to Brave, and it switched back and forth between these two films for a while. At the end, Valiente got a few extra votes, and was eliminated over A Bug's Life.
- It's just not as good as the other films remaining on this lista in my opinion (anjastt9)
- Yeah I thought so too. The movie really wasn't what I expected (dimitri_is_hot) 9. A Bug's Life
A lot of people dicho that it was this round where it started to get tough to vote. From the results of the last round, I kind of expected for A Bug's Life to be eliminated this round. It was in the lead from he beginning of the round, but Up was catching up to it, but A Bug's Life got eliminated por 13%. A lot of people have dicho that it is not bad, but it is a bit weaker than the remaining films, while others dicho that it is way too cliched and predictable for their liking.
- Getting harder... (princecatcher93)
- I swear I'be seen this plot on...oh...every single 90s sitcom ever (Pikatogeon16) 8. ratatouille
A lot of people found of hard to vote on this round, but ratatouille and Up were neck and neck the entire round. but in the end, ratatouille got eliminated por 5%, so probably por two votes. A lot of people have comentó about this movie in anterior rounds, and many people thought it was average for Pixar. Some people dicho that the cine at them at times, but it is still a great film.
- Really hard now. I'm going with this one because it lost me at times and was a little hard to follow (princecatcher93) 7. Up
From the beginning the this round, Up was expectedly in the lead to being eliminated, as it was close to being eliminated the past two rounds. At the end of the round, Up got half of the votes, eliminating the movie. People dicho that they liked the first 10 minutos better than the entire movie, and some dicho that the villain was lame and the sidekicks were bland and unnecessary. Others just chose his movie because the others were a bit better.
- After this is eliminated, the 6 remaining pixar films are the only good ones they made (hammo123)
- Now it's really hard. It was a good movie, but I didn't like it as much as the others. The villain is a little lame (princecatcher93) 6. The Incredibles
I. This round, The Incredibles and Monsters Inc were neck in neck at first, but then The Incredibles were getting más votos around the middle of the round, and it kept on getting votos until the end, getting 53% of the votes. People dicho that the film does not compare to the renaming films, and thought it was just okay. Some people did not like the fact that the focus was on Mr. Incredible for most of the movie, when the título is called "The Incredibles". Sown just found the characters just ok.
- It's a really good movie, por it focuses too much on Mr. Incredible/Bob, when it's supposed to be about all of them. They should have had it be about all of them equally. The parts about just Bob kind of bored me, it's only when it's about the family where I find it really interesting and that's the segundo half of the film. I find all of the Incredibles más interesting than Bob, even the baby. My favourite character is Violet. If the movie mainly had to focus on one character, why not her? Plus the villain is pretty lame. I really wish this film had all the qualities it needed, en general, general it's a good movie and I really amor it.Plus, the other pixar cine are in my parte superior, arriba 5 (KataraLover)
- It just isn't my favourite (AllegroGiocoso) 5. Toy Story
Toy Story, the one that started it all. Even though it is one of Pixar's best, it was getting a majority of the votos early on the round. Toy Story 3 caught up with it for a bit, but Toy Story got the majority of the votos in the end. People dicho even though it is Pixar's first, and one of Pixar's best, it is no as good as the other four remaining. People dicho that it had the least development compared to the other four movies, and many people dicho that the sequels were much better than the original.
- This is painful to decide (kenzieiscool)
- I amor the parte superior, arriba 5 because it's mine. Anyway, I amor this movie, but I feel that it had the least development of the five. It's still awesome, but the sequels are MUCH better (KataraLover) 4. Monsters, Inc
From the very beginning, Monsters Inc had the most votes, and this continued until the end of the round. The other three did get some votes, but not as much as Monsters Inc, which got 48% of the votes. People dicho that the over three are better, even though Monster's Inc is a very good movie. Some people think it was even a bit overrated in he anterior rounds. Most people just liked the others better
- I really amor all of these, but I guess I like the other three a bit más than Monsters Inc (jainabieber7)
- I enjoyed all three, but Monsters Inc was the weakest (doggielily) 3. Toy Story 2
This round is the only round where the eliminated movie got over 70% of the votes. There was a good while when Toy Story 2 was the only movie that had votes, and it wasn't until later that the other two got 1-2 votes. People dicho that Toy Story 2 wasn't as dynamic, emotional, and thrilling as the other two movies. People found it very hard to choose Toy Story 2, but it got eliminated with 75% of the votos
- It was a good movie, but not as good as Finding Nemo and Toy Story 3 (BookWorm26)
- This is painful to choose (kenzieiscool) 2. Toy Story 3
The final round was pretty close this time around, as at one point, Finding Nemo had the most votes, and a half hora later, Toy Story 3 had the most votes, but Toy Story got 3 extra votos that have Finding Nemo the win. Some people dicho that it was not as good as the first two Toy Story movies, and they like older films better. It is Fanpop's segundo best pixar film
- Toy Story 3 just isn't as good as Toy Story and Toy Story 2, which is why I like Findig Nemo better than Toy Story 3 (CandyformiaGurl) 1. Finding Nemo
I'm very suprised that Finding Nemo won. I knew it was going to be close, por I thought one of the Toy Story cine would win. Even though it got a fair amount of votos in anterior rounds, it stayed on too. People liked the characters, plot, entertainment, emotion, and development. People dicho that it is one of the best written films, which I agree with. This movie definitely deserves to be #1.
- Finding Nemo is my favourite pixar movie (besides Wall-E). Stanton is definitely my favourite pixar director (kenzieiscool)
12. Cars 2
9. A Bug's Life
6. The Incredibles
5. Toy Story
4. Monsters Inc
3. Toy Story 2
2. Toy Story 3
1. Finding Nemo
Thank everybody who participated in this countdown and read this article. comentario about your opinions about this list