Okay, my Korean Princess Appearance made it to the front page. Now, many of tu are dying to see a Hispanic princess in the line-up. So, here are my personal choices on how she looks like!
1) Ly Jonaitis (Venezuela, 2nd runner-up in Miss Universe 2007)
When I first saw her in 2007, I thought that she looks pretty idealistic for a princess. Especially her appearance, unfortunately my opinion changes because she looks a bit old. Unless if disney have 2 Hispanic princess and Ly will play the elderly sister.
2) Amelia Vega (Dominican Republic, Miss Universe 2003 winner)
I was in a mood to do a ranking list, so I thought I should make a lista of my parte superior, arriba 10 scenes from DP movies. So, here we go.
10. cenicienta - waking up Have tu ever seen anyone waking up so gorgeous. Her elegance is to die for. She's looking adorable and elegant all at once, with her piggytails. I amor how she flips over and puts almohada overhead, not wanting to wake up from the dream. And isn't she cute, not telling the dream to the birdie friends. I like how she was so much in the moment, holding a pillow. And then, old killjoy strikes, haha! I amor how she gave us a peak into her other side,...
Happy (belated) Mothers’ Day, fanpop! I meant to post this yesterday but got busy. In honor of Mothers' día this month, I've put together a ranking of how I imagine the princesses themselves would be as mothers. I’m including Anna and Elsa in this list, though instead of assigning them a number their names will be placed in parentheses where they would fall on the list, in an effort to keep those who don’t like seeing them on DP lists happy. Let me preface this por saying this is not set in stone. it's just a prediction based on what I've seen of the princesses in their movies. I don’t...
It is the mes of October which, in reference to DPs, definitely makes me think of the villains! Since I enjoy themes, October will have a "Halloween, Autumn, o Villain" theme in most of my posts. This one is going with halloween & Villains! I still cannot add any fotos to these artículos but I will be doing so as soon as possible. I only included the villains that I actually remember doing an "evil laugh" in their original film:
9. Governor Ratcliffe- Pocahontas: Not really an evil laugh, más of a "bad person" laugh. Not too scary.
8. Lady Tremaine- Cinderella: Although it's evil,...
My entire life, Belle has always been my absolute favorito! princess. When I was just a toddler I dressed up like her for halloween and when I got married, I even tried to find a dress that resembled her yellow vestido (in white, of course).
In so many ways, Belle reminds me of myself. As someone who relates so closely to and identifies with Belle, I wanted to share my well-detailed analysis of her character. I believe we all know our favorito! characters the best so I would encourage others to write an articulo about their favorito! princess. I hope that this will help others understand Belle a little...
So I only wanted to include couples at the end of their original films so that is why there is no Pocahontas & Smith o Rolfe as well as no Anna & Hans.
10. Rapunzel & Eugene: I think this whole thing was such a big mistake. Eugene is a criminal on the run who just so happened to stumble upon Rapunzel's whereabouts who had been isolated. He was so selfish that he didn't even want to take her on this trip and was so cold that he actually took her to a bar full of criminals to scare her. In real life, this would have been immensely endangering for her. Luckily, she is so charming and...
Hello there! I'm ApplesauceDoctr here today with my third DP Song Analysis article. I've forgotten how much I enjoy escritura these, and since I re-watched Valiente a few days ago, I thought I'd analyze one of its most notable songs -- "Into the Open Air".
Before we begin, thought I'd mention this -- the chorus occurs twice in the real song (the one tu can purchase from the soundtrack), but only occurs once in the actual movie. The lyrics for the two are quite different, but because we only hear one version in the movie, I'll only discuss that one we hear. :D
Before anything, i have to say that my english is pretty bad so they will be some spelling mistakes here Not trying to critic anything , oh and please this is an idea that came to my mind , but if anyone in fanpop already had done something similar, please let me know so i can erase it
Snow white: while,her beauty was a huge point in the movie , the main thing that made her stepmother hate her , if snow wouldn't beautiful,there is no reason why made her a servant o trying to kill her , sure she would still keeping her inner beauty but queen grimhilde doesn't seem to mind about that
This was reposted due to an unwanted and frankly annoying troll spamming my last article
Over the years, I've noticed that people really HATE Aurora in Keys To The Kingdom from disney Princess encantada Tales: Follow Your Dreams. I've honestly never understood the hate she received, mainly because no one ever freaking EXPLAINS it! I've always asked and they just say "SHE SUCKS," o "SHE'S A GIRLY STEREOTYPE," o "SHE HAS A POP VOICE," and all that but they don't EXPLAIN! The reason this version of Aurora is so hated is even less explained than the plot holes in Frozen. First of all, Enchanted...