princesas de disney Ariel Scenes

KataraLover posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 04:09PM
Even I as an Ariel fan will admit that there are some scenes where Ariel is inconsistant in alot of scenes she's beautiful in some she's pretty and some just cute in my opinion there's not one scene where she's ugly which scenes do you think she looks beautiful, pretty, cute, and ugly

princesas de disney 13 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año AllegroGiocoso said…
Okay... I think Ariel looks beautiful when she meets Eric. She looks cute when she is looking at Eric on the ship. She is pretty when she sleeps on Eric's bed, and during the "Part of Your World" sequence, and can't think of a scene where she's ugly... probably a few still shots though.
last edited hace más de un año
hace más de un año kiraragirl200 said…
smile
Hehe sorry for the late reply.
left to right
I really couldn't find an ugly shot.

Hehe sorry for the late reply. left to right I really couldn't find an ugly shot.
katecox99 commented…
i see her doll a lot at the store she looks so ugly and her other doll looks like a boy she is anoying to hace más de un año
hace más de un año firegirl1515 said…
Ariel is the most beautiful princess IMO, but there are scenes where I think she just looks weird.

From left to right: Ariel starting to sing to Eric (not when the light is behind her, just the beginning), Ariel swooning over Eric's statue, and Ariel right before she goes to swim after the wedding ship.

Oh, and in some parts of "Part of Your World" you can't see her nose.
 Ariel is the most beautiful princess IMO, but there are scenes where I think she just looks weird. [
hace más de un año madisonsavanna said…
smile
Here, I got two shots for each category:

Beautiful: Part of Your World and the reprise to Part of Your World

Pretty: When she sees Eric for dinner and when she's crying because Eric is going to marry Vanessa

Cute: When she's with Eric on the rock and when she sees Eric with Vanessa

Ugly: When she's talking to scuttle about the dinglehopper and when Flounder gives her the statue, it's not that she's ugly in those, but they're her worst shots IMO
 Here, I got two shots for each category: Beautiful: Part of Your World and the reprise to Part of Yo
hace más de un año VGfan30 said…
I think she is beautiful when she first sees Eric on the boat, but I find her very ugly at the end of Kiss the girl when just before she leans in to try and kiss him. I have to pause the movie and scream at how her bangs need to be cut and that her eyes and smile make it 10 times worse.

For the most part, her look is ranges from very cute to very pretty.
hace más de un año misssy said…
Although Ariel is very beautiful, I always thought she looked really weird here. Her eyes and forehead look way bigger than usual which makes her face look like an elongated egg. I'm sorry but she looks like an alien or something.
 Although Ariel is very beautiful, I always thought she looked really weird here. Her eyes and forehea
hace más de un año tiffany88 said…
Ariel is a really pretty princess in my opinion:)She is my second favourite,but sorry I can't find of a scene where she is ugly^^
 Ariel is a really pretty princess in my opinion:)She is my segundo favourite,but sorry I can't find of
hace más de un año is67 said…
i think jasmine is the most beautiful princess in my opinion, ariel comes 2nd!
 i think jazmín is the most beautiful princess in my opinion, ariel comes 2nd!
hace más de un año DreamyGal said…
hmmm
This was really the only scene where I found her to be not so pretty...it's mainly just her hair that looks unattractive though...
 This was really the only scene where I found her to be not so pretty...it's mainly just her hair that
hace más de un año fhghu said…
This is the only shot of her that I think is ugly....
 This is the only shot of her that I think is ugly....
hace más de un año madisonsavanna said…
heart
^^ Aww that one's my favorite
hace más de un año star-chan said…
Any scene where she is laughing or smiling is stunning especially this one <3 She just looks so happy and carefree and kind <3
hace más de un año star-chan said…
I have many <3
I never think she is ugly.. just drawn in proportionately...
Beautiful: All through singing part of your world, under the sea, in her pink dress, the part of your world reprise, meeting the prince, the whole scene with her in her blue dress (except when riding the horse, she's cute there) and fixing her hair for when she sits on the rock, everytime she laughs or smiles, meets prince in the purple dress, when the dog licks her face, smiles at eric on rock - super close, watching eric from the rocks sadly. (Scenes in 2nd movie: ERIC AND ARIEL END KISS :O and ariel with baby melody, ariel with her feet in the water plus many more!)
Pretty: Wearing the sail for a dress, the kiss the girl scene, side views/when she is being told off, crying scenes, dancing in the mirror, meeting with ursula, getting her voice back plus every other scene that i forget to mention.
Cute: Showing scuttle her legs, searching through the ship, sees eric on the boat, meets eric on rock and tries to talk, pouting, when eric tries to guess her name, when she flirts with the statue, just before her kiss with eric, brushes her hair with the fork, side view pouts, lands on eric from the rock, sees her dad change her tail for legs at the end.
Less than pretty:
 I have many <3 I never think she is ugly.. just drawn in proportionately... Beautiful: All throug