So, playing around with Dress-up dolls, I got the idea for a new kind of contest. Since nowadays there are so many options in the dress up games, the idea is to go creative based on a theme and then pick the best interpretation of it.
Here are the rules:
1. You have to use the Dress up game specified for the round - which will usually be from the exclusive Section of the Azalea's Dress-up Dolls, since she has no objections to using her creations elsewhere. You can find it here: link
2. You are only allowed to use clothing options given in the program. You are free, though, to change the background if you want to.
3. If the round is dedicated to a specific princess, you are allowed to add other characters (ie the prince, pets or other princesses) into the scene if the game allows it.
4. Keep the picture within the size of 820x620 pixels (meaning the picture can be smaller, but not bigger...honestly, I just want to avoid giant files, so keep to reasonable).
5. You are allowed up to three entries (which will compete against each other), provided that each entry offers a different interpretation of a theme...for example if the theme is Mythological princesses, you can do three different princesses as different mythological figures, but not three times the same princess or three different princesses as the same mythological figure. If you are unsure if your idea is different enough, just ask.
6. Please post your creation with a title I can use for the polls (since I want people to vote without being influenced by the usernames).
7. Don't cheat. Which means, only post your own creations and don't try to manipulate the voting. You know, the usual.
ROUND 1: Arabian Nights, Winner Midnight Beauty by Sparklefairy375
ROUND 2: Mythological Figure, Winner Enchanting Elf by PrincessAyeka12
ROUND 3: Mother's Day, Winner TBD
ROUND 4 is open!
Theme: French Folklore
Princess: Any female character from either Cinderella or Beauty and the Beast.
Programm to use: The French Folklore Dress-up Game link
This Round will start now and close on May 27,2018
For any questions or suggestions just ask.