princesas de disney Encouraging Words

SarahCorine posted on May 10, 2017 at 05:15PM
In light of recent events to a user here, I've decided to create this forum. It's exactly as it says it is. Here, you can vent about anything you'd like. Personal, relationship, family, friends, work. . .etc. And others can post encouraging words or advice. Anything that can help. I also want to bring attention to this horrible site called Kiwi Farms. I didn't know such a site existed until just a few days ago and I'm so sick at the purpose of this site. Listen to this. . .

In the "About us" section of Kiwi Farms, it states
"Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive."

According to the site, Lolcows are "Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs."

When I looked into removing content from this site, I came across their rules for removing content. Follow the link below to understand their reasoning.
https://kiwifarms.net/help/removing-conte­nt/­

Here's my story.
My cousin passed away in 2013. I shared my sorrow here on Fanpop and I was amazed at the response I received. So many users reached out to me to tell me how sorry they were. I know it doesn't seem like much but it really was. To this day, I still remember the kindness and I'm forever grateful. I've also been posting on the wall lately about my boyfriend's parents and how they have been bullies to us. Well that is actually getting better now. My point is Fanpop is all about fandoms. Even before I joined his site, I knew that fandoms were like little families and communities.

That's why I've decided to create this forum. Kiwi Farms is all about cyber bullies. The users on that site intentionally mock and make fun of people who have a passion for what they're fans of. On the other hand, Fanpop is all about passion. We have a passion for Disney Princesses on this page. That's why we can literally spend hours on here, analyzing The Little Mermaid, Jasmine, Mulan and Shang, Gaston. . .etc. And it's fun for us. It's stepping out of our own reality and finding these worlds and characters and music and embracing it as a reality just as real as our own because it's fun.

So the rules for this forum is just be kind. Post about your sorrow and grievances and others will post anything kind. Kind words, phrases, lyrics, bible verses. Anything to help you through. And you can come back later to post updates about what's bothering you. Is it getting better or can we help some more? I don't get on Fanpop too much anymore but I'll get on more often just to do what I can to help. I don't know if this is going to take off the way I hope it does, but if nothing else, vent to me and I'll do my best to help you through.

Listen in life, you have two choices. You can either be a Kiwi Farms person or a Fanpop person. The choice is yours.
 In light of reciente events to a user here, I've decided to create this forum. It's exactly as it says

princesas de disney 6 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace 1 mes disnerdtobe said…
heart
I think this is a good idea! Just to have place to talk about stuff with each other. Thanks for making this thread!
hace 1 mes SarahCorine said…
smile
Oh no problem. Feel free to vent about anything on here. I have to get on my computer everyday anyways to do my homework so I'll always have time to respond and offer any kind of kindness or advice I can.
hace 15 días disnerdtobe said…
Today I've been kinda having a bad day. To make things worse, someone was rude with me. I don't really wanna talk about it. Idk I'm just here to vent and just kinda in a bad mood from it all.
wavesurf commented…
^I'm sorry to hear that. I've been feeling yucky for days.. I've had another "fight" with a user on Fanpop, which left me feeling like broken glass. I saw that tu friended me, so I added tu back. No sweat. I'm sorry, that you're feeling low. It's not a good thing to feel sad, but you're not alone. <3 hace 15 días
disnerdtobe commented…
Thanks for the encouraging words. I'm feeling a little better now. hace 14 días
hace 15 días wavesurf said…
I do not like the people on the internet in general. In particular, though I have been on Fanpop for five years, I don't appreciate those who attack me for defending Ariel. I don't have to defend Mulan hardly at all, but it's always Ariel that everyone around here goes after! This is part of why I don't like Fanpop very much--- it seems that this is where a great concentration of all of the cyber bullies who hate Ariel hang out. It makes it tough to be an Ariel fan, when all you'll ever hear about her is how her hair looks like tomato ketchup, how "stupid" she is, how "she doesn't deserve any fans," and "how she is terrible and the worst Disney princess."

One of my friends left Fanpop entirely because of all of the cyber bullying here! Thus when certain users "jump all over me" about my dislike of Tiana, Belle, Elsa, Merida, Melody, etc., or they post filth about my love of Ariel...I don't feel very good. It's a constant reminder to me that people can show you the worst of themselves. It's while I'm defending myself from the most hurtful of the comments, that I end up hating myself all the more.

You don't even need to go visit sites like Kiwi Farms. The hatred and nastiness is alive on Fanpop, and has been for years.
last edited hace 15 días
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm sorry that tu feel this way. It's tough and can feel discouraging when everyone seems to oppose something that tu love. For the record though, if it makes tu feel better, not all of us hate Ariel. I, for one, and KataraLover and PrueFever amor Ariel and I'm sure there are others that actually like her. I haven't been here long enough but maybe it's just the vocal minority cause people like to rant about their least favorito! princess? Like I rant about Tiana a lot cause she's my least favorito! so I'm kinda guilty of that. It happens I guess. Yeah there's definitely a lot of underserved criticism of Ariel and I think she deserves más credit than she gets. As for the bullying, I think the situation might be that it's one o a few people posing as multiple users and attacking other users as well, if tu know what I mean. Don't hate yourself. You're a strong person, just like Ariel. Don't let the negativity get to you. hace 14 días
wavesurf commented…
^Thank tu for speaking up. Yes, I have been friends with Prue for 5 years. He's absent o kinda not visible most of the time. He does a lot of lurking, maybe. Kataralover and I have had a rough patch , which we are slowly mending. I'm glad you're not "personally angry" that Ariel is part of disney Princess lineup, because there have been many disney fans who are. hace 14 días
wavesurf commented…
^Thank you, Starfox. It's much appreciated. hace 6 días
hace 6 días cruella said…
Honestly, I've been kind of afraid to post my opinion on Fanpop lately. I now that probably sounds silly, but during and right after the election when it got out that I voted for Trump I got brutally attacked by a bunch of trolls and some regular users (who will remain nameless). For months I would receive messages telling me that I should, go kill myself, or go fuck myself, or that they hoped Trump would rape me and many more. I honestly couldn't post anything without either my post getting attacked or receiving a lot of messages from them. A lot of the trolls even had usernames that were directer insults at me, like fuckcruella or cruellastrash. It got to the point that I felt like dying, every time I got another one of those awful messages. I'm not asking that everybody agree with me on who we should vote for, but can we just respect each other when we don't agree?
last edited hace 6 días
wavesurf commented…
^I'd agree to that. It's the world at large...that doesn't. And I'm sorry that the last couple of months have been so horrible for you. These users, though, have shown tu their true colors. borrar their messages. Block the messages from such users ( there is a fanpop setting for this), and generally don't open fanpop mail tu suspect is from bullies. You're entitled to preserve your own sanity. If it's any consolation, I've gotten a mountain of messages telling me to f-myself, kill myself, and I have received death threats from people on fanpop telling me that they will find out where I live and kill me . It's not unusual, sadly. Try not to open fanpop mail tu think is from such people. If tu don't want to post because tu think it aggravates the situation, then tu don't have to post anything.*hugs you* hace 6 días
disnerdtobe commented…
I'm so sorry and that's so horrible that tu have to go through that! There are sooooo many rude people on the internet. This hasn't happened on fanpop, but when I ask a pregunta on another website, I just get a bunch of responses that make wild assumptions and accusations for who I am as a person. It's terrible! It's disgusting that someone would use politics to bully someone! The trolls just showed who they truly are por what they've done. They're the ones who should be ashamed of themselves, not you! And they just proved that the nasty ones are them! It's really lame, when tu think about it, don't tu think, that someone would go the full extent of making multiple accounts just to attack other users. Like wavesurf said, you're not alone. Other users have been attacked too and we seem to have a problem with, ahem, extraneous accounts around here. hace 6 días
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I don't like Trump much but it's really terrible tu are being bullied only because of your choice. And most peoples who bully tu are trolls, right? It's just prove how pathetic and coward they are. People who use politic issues to bully are really nasty. Ignore those bullies and trust me, tu are way far better than them. Stay strong! hace 6 días
cruella commented…
Thanks guys for those words of encouragement. It makes me feel better just to hear from people who care. hace 6 días
hace 6 días MalloMar said…
This forum is a beautiful idea. I have nothing to say as of now, but I have to say this will make a nice addition to the club. I knew this community was overall kindhearted, despite what it sometimes seems.
disnerdtobe commented…
I agree! hace 6 días