princesas de disney Things the disney Characters would Never Say Game

scarletunicorn posted on Nov 02, 2015 at 03:03PM
I think you guys would know of this game, we post what we think the Disney characters would never say and such. The idea is to get the funniest reaction.

Ex: "Snow White: Ooh I love apples" "Elsa: I hate the cold!" and etc etc

You can comment as many times as you want. the idea is just to have fun.

I'll start

Aladdin: Alms for an ex-leeper!

Horned King: This castle lacks a female touch. Creeper, forget all about the Black Cauldron, let's get onto my newest plan: install a harem!

Elsa: Anna you should totally marry Hans. He's so handsome...

Pocahontas: I'd so kill for a Tall Moccha Frapuccino...

Hiro: Man I'd rather just watch anime all day long,,,While eating Reeses.

Maleficent: Aurora, I love you. I would never hurt you.
last edited on Nov 03, 2015 at 06:12AM

princesas de disney 9 respuestas

Click here to write a response...
hace más de un año anukriti2409 said…
oh i so wanna say this one:

Cinderella to her mice friends, "What the hell is Cinderelli? It's bad as is, do you have to make it worse! And by the way, you are supposed to be my friends, shouldn't you be calling me Ella?"

Merida "I want to get married"

scarletunicorn commented…
amor it! Esp.Merida's, that's too funny. And Cindy does make a valid point. hace más de un año
hace más de un año coolsinger198 said…
Jasmine- I think I am DEFINITELY a prize to be won and that any man that wants me can have me.
lol hace más de un año
hace más de un año Diazdiaz95 said…
Gaston- I just love books, I spend most of my time in the library and especially love fantasy romance novels.
Diazdiaz95 commented…
Imagine Gaston as a die-hard Twilight fan. hace más de un año
Gaston as qualified nerd, i can totally see it hace más de un año
anukriti2409 commented…
LOL! this one is really funny :D hace más de un año
Ariel "I wanna go back to living under the sea. It was more fun there."
hace más de un año scarletunicorn said…
Beast- I'll burn down this castle.
Belle- Good idea, let's start with the library!
hace más de un año UnholyNoise said…
(With apologies to Ponyo)

Ariel: Humans are disgusting!
hace más de un año shanyuisboss said…
Belle- omg reading is for nerds! Lol, I have no time for this, I'm spending the day with my bae gaston
hace más de un año AudreyFreak said…
Anna: Well, actually Elsa, I don't need your permission to marry. I'm of an age, you're the heir to our home, and forming a political alliance with the Southern Isles would be a savvy move on your part. You ignored me all these years I tried reaching out to you and now I'm taking a hike. You had your chance! You snooze you lose!

Ariel: Why would anyone care about the human world? The ocean is an incredibly vast place to be explored in and we are constantly discovering new plant and animal species. No, I'm pretty happy here studying my aquatic culture and don't really have time to date or settle down right now.

Mulan: Forget my parents. I do what I want! My dad can go save his own butt after he yelled at me.

Aurora: Hot prince? Riches? New castle? Politics? HECK YEAH. I hated nature anyway.

Rapunzel: I was hoping to just spend my birthday catching up on some books with Pascal and have a nice cake? I'm kind of an indoor person. I don't really like the outside, or cities, or adventures.

Cinderella: My stepfamily can (censored censored censored)
anukriti2409 commented…
hahahaha! I amor Aurora's! :D hace más de un año
Pocahontas "Ewww...I hate living here...Just talking animals and plants all day and no revolution. You guys don't even know how to use your own native resources. I'd rather be British and clad myself in better clothes and speak better language! So yea, I'm off with John"