princesas de disney Getting to Know Each Other Game!

nmdis posted on Jan 23, 2013 at 02:11PM
We had known each other for quite a while(some more some less). We know which DP character our friends love and we know which they hate,

Now it's time to take it to a new level!

This is how this game works:

I will ask a questin about the user,for example..

Me:Do you have any pets?

Then the one who sees that will answer the question and add his/her own question..

User1:Yes,i have a dog named Spikes. :)
What's your real name?

Then the next person will answer his/hers question and add another one again...

First Question : Who is your favorite Singer?

Credit: link
last edited on Oct 31, 2013 at 02:55PM

princesas de disney 8127 respuestas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 4751-4800 of 8127

hace más de un año prussiaducky said…
Ehhh, not crazy about it, but I don't really care. I know that the media would go crazy, and Disney would CRASH if that happened, so for those reasons I'm not really crazy about it. Maybe in the future but eh don't really care for it

same question
hace más de un año disneygirl7 said…
I actually wouldn't like it, as I'm not allowed to support LGBT relationships in my religion (I'm not AGAINST it, I just don't support it), but I don't think Disney would do that because people who share the same religion as me probably wouldn't like it either, and Disney wouldn't earn a lot of money from that movie.

Do you know which Disney movie came out the same year that you were born in?
last edited hace más de un año
Silverrose1991 commented…
What's your religion irene? hace más de un año
shanyuisboss commented…
And about the whole being accepting of people, let's pretend your brother kills someone, tu would still amor your brother, right? Well, most people would. Anyway, does that mean they have to amor the sin? cristianismo says be excepting of people, but if they do something wrong that doesn't mean tu can't support that action. Where is the sexism o racism? I don't remember anything sexist o racist in the bible, even though I am not even Christian. Don't go bashing religion and actuación like Athiests are the most intellectual people on earth. hace más de un año
viktoriya773 commented…
^ thank tu for being an good atheist! that is the kind I respect and take seriously. hace más de un año
hace más de un año Silverrose1991 said…
Dinosaurs (2000)

When did your love of Disney begin?
hace más de un año disneygirl7 said…
Hmm, I loved Disney as a kid, but later on I started to be indifferent towards Disney, but Tangled brought all the love back when I watched it :D And I've continued to love Disney since!

Same question
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
As a child I was obsessed with Disney, growing up I lost interest in. When I moved in another city, I didn't have friends and I was very insecure about myself, I started to be very nostalgic about my childhood and I started to rewatch Disney movies and now Disney is my life :)

Same question
I had many Disney movies as a kid, and I still do, though I naively gave some away. I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs almost everyday as a child.
Silverrose1991 commented…
Same question. hace más de un año
hace más de un año viktoriya773 said…
I might of started with Cinderella. But I think at that time I was too young to really understand what Disney is. So it might of started from Pocahontas. It was my favorite movie and she was my fave princess.

Same question
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
I'm not sure, but I think I was maybe 6-7 years old. As I got older my love for Disney only got stronger.

Do you have a catchphrase?
hace más de un año TheFabulousFAN said…
Yes! It has something to do with Butterflies and Violently ripping out people's teeth also with ...something

What annoys you most in life?
People who can't mind themselves and judge people openly, and those who are ignorant

Same question
Eh, rude, loud people with no manners bother me.

Same question.
hace más de un año shanyuisboss said…
Many things annoy me, but the thing that annoys me most is racism and prejudice against people of certain religion or weight or any of that stuff. It makes me so mad when people are all rude to muslims or people from certain races, I mean really, it's just immature. Also, their is no way of denying it but nowadays looks play a huge part in whether you can get certain jobs or not and that kind of stuff. So basically, when people are judged for things that they shouldn't be judged for.

Do you have a lot of friends?
Yeah, some I'm very close to and others I talk to fairly often and may hang out with.

When was the last time you had chocolate?
hace más de un año mhs1025 said…
Yesterday. I didn't eat it much because my stomach was already sensitive from alot of other sweet stuff I had.

Have you ever been in an RV?
hace más de un año rosemina said…
1 hour ago. I eat a chocolate bar everyday the last two weeks. I must have gained 10 kilos or something...

Do you love trying cuisines of different countries and cultures?
mhs1025 commented…
I think tu were supposed to answer my question... hace más de un año
rosemina commented…
We answered at the same time. Anyway, I haven't been in an RV, but I really want to, it must be really cool. hace más de un año
hace más de un año dee389 said…
Oh yes!!!!

Do you like Mozart or Schubert?
I don't think I've heard their music.

Have you ever heard anything funny over an intercom?
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
I've heard my name pronounced nothing like any way it has ever been said before, but that's about it.

How has your week been?
Mostly nice because I was sleeping a lot.

Same question
Smooth!!!

Would you like to go to Iceland?
I don't really know anything about iceland, but I guess a vacation would be fun!

Most illogical critisism you have ever heard someone say about Disney?
I heard too many to count. Like: Ariel changed herself for a man, or Snow White is sexist because she likes to clean, etc. But I once heard someone say the Seven Dwarfs are Jew caricatures. That really made me mad: they're just drawn in a cartoony way because they're the comic relief.

Same question.
That the DP's are changing girls in a bad way.

Are you proud of where you come from? (I.E. your home state)
Yes! I love Massachusetts, it is absolutely gorgeous and I love everything about this state. My favorite state out of the fifty states of the US

Same Question! :)
prussiaducky commented…
"Are tu proud of where tu come from? (I.E. your inicial state)" -mhs1025 hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
tu might see Chris Evans one day! He and my favorito! athlete are from there. hace más de un año
prussiaducky commented…
AHHHH I amor CHRIS EVANS! Although a lot of celebridades come here to shoot cine and stuff, they are hidden real well so the public can't find them o they use yellow tape. But if tu get lucky tu may run into one walking on the calle hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
It might not happen, but tu may also see my favorito! athlete one day, too. I'll describe him-he's got loads of tatuajes on his arms and he's about 6'6. So, he's a real tall dude. hace más de un año
Eh, Brazil? Not really. But Niterói (my city) isn't bad.

Do you check the Walt Disney Confessions on tumblr?
coolsinger198 commented…
yes i am proud of my state! the New York City!! times sqaure, the fashion, different cultures, central park. the ball dropping on new years eve, and the houses. just felt like answering that quesion. hace más de un año
I haven't been there.

If you get sick, how long does it take you to feel better?
hace más de un año coolsinger198 said…
i dont get sick that often but when it happens, it takes 2 days to get better.

if this question is ok to ask, "r u a democrat or republican" or if you dont wanna answer it, "what are you scared of the most?"
Well, Brazil is a democracy. And I'm terrified of spiders!

Same question (the second one).
prussiaducky commented…
The USA is a democracy too, she was talking about parties. They are like groups of politicians who have opposing vistas on financial and social issues. The two biggest parties are Republicans and Democrats, and they have super opposing vistas on everything, and the country is división, split between its supporters. hace más de un año
hace más de un año LibelluleBleu said…
I'm claustrophobic

Same question
Losing people important to me

Favorite cheesecake flavor?
hace más de un año Flutey_Girl96 said…
I don't really like cheesecake that much, but my favourite was Mum's home-made blueberry

How far away from your friends do you live?
Not very far. We're either only afew neighborhoods, suburbs, or towns away. (THANK GOD!)

Do you have fears about how people see you?
hace más de un año rigo1315 said…
No. It makes me sad and angry that some people see me negatively or can manipulate me (Mainly where I work because I love to help people, but if they just don't like me I don't know what to do). And I'm much to happy to be worried about stuff like that. xp

Favorite youtube video?
hace más de un año JacobBlackFever said…
#ThatPower-Will.i.am ft Justin bieber
Doyou like Victorious or Icarly?
None.

Have you ever watched random stuff on YouTube?
Yeah, and then I closed the tab because I realized it was a waste of my time.

Do you listen to music in any other language other then english?
Korean! K-pop power!!

Same question!
hace más de un año rosemina said…
In Greek and Finnish

Same question.
Arabic. Asian, and Native American. Well, I actually listen to Asian soundtracks but I don't know many songs with lyrics that are Asian. Same with Native american. Though I listen to a lot of old Arabic music.

Favorite place to work?
I don't have a real job yet.

When was the last time you embarrassed yourself?
shanyuisboss commented…
Not work as in at a job, I mean place that tu work best in as in to fill out a form o write an essay o whatever. hace más de un año
mhs1025 commented…
Oh, my bad! I just didn't understand the question. hace más de un año
shanyuisboss commented…
That's okay, it happens to me sometimes too hace más de un año
hace más de un año coolsinger198 said…
when i got in trouble for pushing my brothers head in the bathroom sink. i was embarrassed in front of my older cousins.

Who is your favorite rapper?
I don't have a favorite but I so like Eminem. I like that guy who raps for Linkin Park. And despite that I don't like Nikki Minaj she's good at rapping.

Is there a thing that everybody loves but you just can't? Like you don't think it's good but everybody loves it? (Try to think something that's not a movie)
I don't know...

Same question.
hace más de un año Danderfluff1 said…
Coffee

What was the weirdest food you've ever eaten?
hace más de un año princecatcher93 said…
Banana's On Pizza. It was pretty weird

If you could work at one of the Disney Parks, which park would you work at? And What ride or anything else?
Disneyland Paris and Tokyo Disneyland!

Same question
The fabulous Disney World! No place like it, I'd love to be an interior designer or a costume designer, that would be really fun! Or organize when those random parades come

Did you ever want to be a disney face character? Do you still want to be one or have you given up (if you've dreamed of it at first, of course)
hace más de un año MacytheStrange said…
Well, yeah. In fact it was a dream I only got recently. I have a bunch of aspirations (which will never happen because I'm so lame) and like half of them involve Disney in some way. But yeah, I'd love to be a face character. It'd mean working in one of the Disney Parks, and while I almost never smile most of the time, Disneyland/World/whatever always makes me smile. So I wouldn't have a problem with all the smiling face characters do. And you get to hang out with little kids and Disney fans, which would be awesome. But, I doubt I'll ever get to do that due to my chronic ugliness.

Same question.
rigo1315 commented…
I doubt that. It's Disneyland it's got Pixie dust and STUFF!! hace más de un año
rigo1315 commented…
I'm sure you'll find a way in :) hace más de un año
Disney face character? I'm alittle lost...

Who is your favorite country musician?
hace más de un año Awinitarose said…
Jason Michael Carroll

How do you feel about public speaking?